Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. (3420 Views)

‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN / UK Govt Accused Of Indirectly Arming Somali Pirates / Russia is Sending Troops To Syria - Is This The New Cold War, Or World War III? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by BigB11(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2008
First, I love Obama with all my heart; but this man has carelessly thrown many low blows when it comes to Nigeria or Nigerians. And I do not think this is a good sign.
He openly used Nigerian 419 Scam as an example during one of his presidential campaign.
Again, just couple of days ago, he also publicly threw Indi Okereke Onyuike under the bus with zero hesitation, by rejecting her fundraising move to support his presidential campaign.
I'm starting to think that Obama doesn't respect Nigeria or Nigerians that much. He tends to be extra careful dealing with all political issues as long as the issue has nothing to do with Nigeria or Nigerians.

I wonder if Obama would have hesitated a little bit if Indi Okereke Onyuike happened to be from Mexico or England.

While I wish him all the best, I think Nigerians should start paying attention to the way Obama continues to treat Nigeria or Nigerians with very little respect.
Without any question, I understand that Nigerians are not perfect, but at the same time I think we deserve more respect from this cat.

Even the Clintons wouldn't have thrown Indi Okereke Onyuike under the bus just like that or carelessly used Nigeria or Nigerians negatively during campaign as an example.

One love to Obama, but he needs to slow down a bit, Nigerians still represent a great percentage of most incredible people from all around the world.

Again, I'm not trying to justify or condone Indi Okereke Onyuike's irresponsible action; but one must pay attention to the way Obama continues to disrespect Nigeria as a nation.
I can assure you that Obama would have handled this issue differently if Indi Okereke Onyuike was from a Spanish speaking country (because he can not afford to lose those Hispanic votes).
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by savanaha: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2008
Non of these people give two shits about us. If Obama could get one more vote to win and it came from a naturalized citizen from Nigeria he probably would not take.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by McKren(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2008
Obama did not throw Onyiuke Okereke under the bus because they were never in the same bus, Onyiuke should have known that.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by c33b33(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
Eh?when he becomes d presido he'll definitely need some of those stuff in d Niger Delta loq{that is if militancy will dwindle}
@poster
You want him to respect 419?or respect Madam NSE for her unconstitutional fund raising?This guy is a POLITICIAN trying to be d number 1 in U.S!he'll gladly say anything that will gladen the electorates heart & he'll have a ready defence when approached.Dat's politicians 4 u.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by tpia: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2008
The way we Nigerians are bent on kissing Obama's behind when the guy is trying to use every opportunity to show what he thinks of us, is disgraceful, to say the least.

Is it by force to like someone? If the man no wan like us, then why all the tears and wailing nah?

When una no like una selves, why are you so bothered if other people dont like you?
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by savanaha: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2008
He is the Great Half-black hope. Most black Africans are happy for him, when I was in Ghana once people realized your from America they start a topic about Obama. He is using his black parts for politics. I'll have to say he is the first mixed guy I have seen married to a black woman. Any how why get worked up over Obama when Coldplay's Viva la vida is playing.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by cescky(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2008
@poster
Dont you know that if he claims or identifies with ndi okereke, its to his own peril? its unconstitutional to accept money from out side America. So leave that yearns about she being nigerian or brit blala if she was brit or mexico, he would have still denied her. talkless of nigeria thats identified as corrupt and poor

So whats the fuss about with 419? he should justify it? or clap for nigeria,

i dont see you point here.

The real question should be what was ndi okereke thing? angry

its sad she cant raise such amount for people suffering in her environment , she wants to do that for some one that will most likely be americas next president without even a kobo from africa.so whats she trying to portray
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by jgirl3: 3:15am On Aug 22, 2008
Some people need to mind their business.
She cannot raise money to help poor Nigerians, she's raising money to support a president of another country. Who sent her message?

About the 419 thing, i was disappointed in Obama but for the throwing under the bus, he didn't do it fast enough.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by KarmaMod(f): 3:19am On Aug 22, 2008
He openly used Nigerian 419 Scam as an example during one of his presidential campaign.

Huh? when?
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by BigB11(m): 3:46am On Aug 22, 2008
@poster
Dont you know that if he claims or identifies with ndi okereke, its to his own peril? its unconstitutional to accept money from out side America. So leave that yearns about she being nigerian or brit blala if she was brit or mexico, he would have still denied her. talkless of nigeria thats identified as corrupt and poor

So whats the fuss about with 419? he should justify it? or clap for nigeria,

i don't see you point here.

The real question should be what was ndi okereke thing?

its sad she can't raise such amount for people suffering in her environment , she wants to do that for some one that will most likely be americas next president without even a kobo from africa.so whats she trying to portray

It isn't about Indi Okereke Onyuike; it is all about Nigeria as a nation.
It is simply stupid to set the whole country on fire just because Indi Okereke Onyuike made a senseless and shameful decision.
We (Nigerians) must learn how to listen and identify the music from a distance. For the sake of tomorrow, Obama needs to be immediately slowed down; Nigeria is not a toy. Enough is just enough, Nigerians deserve more respect from this cat.

Again, I'm not here to justify Indi Okereke Onyuike's stupidity. She is a grown woman and she should have known better.

What I'm saying here is how Obama continues to throw low blows with very little hesitation when it comes to Nigeria or Nigerians. There are many better ways to approach unpleasant situation and I'm sure that Obama clearly understands this ways, but he simply doesn't give a shit about Nigeria or Nigerians.

I can assure you that if Indi Okereke Onyuike was from Mexico or Israel, Obama would have approached this issue a little bit more carefully and systematically. Obama is a very bright man, but he needs to wake up, slow down a bit and start using his head more effectively.

It is inappropriate to label Nigeria with a dark image just because of few fools. Nigerians are incredible in alot of ways and I advise him (Obama) to quickly discover these ways.

Even, dumb ass McCain knows better.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by BigB11(m): 3:48am On Aug 22, 2008
@KarmaMod:

Yes, he did.
If you take your time, you will find the article on this forum.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by texazzpete(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2008
Big B1:

First, I love Obama with all my heart; but this man has carelessly thrown many low blows when it comes to Nigeria or Nigerians. And I do not think this is a good sign.
Again, just couple of days ago, he also publicly threw Indi Okereke Onyuike under the bus with zero hesitation, by rejecting her fundraising move to support his presidential campaign.
I'm starting to think that Obama doesn't respect Nigeria or Nigerians that much. He tends to be extra careful dealing with all political issues as long as the issue has nothing to do with Nigeria or Nigerians.

I wonder if Obama would have hesitated a little bit if Indi Okereke Onyuike happened to be from Mexico or England.

While I wish him all the best, I think Nigerians should start paying attention to the way Obama continues to treat Nigeria or Nigerians with very little respect.
Without any question, I understand that Nigerians are not perfect, but at the same time I think we deserve more respect from this cat.

Even the Clintons wouldn't have thrown Indi Okereke Onyuike under the bus just like that or carelessly used Nigeria or Nigerians negatively during campaign as an example.

One love to Obama, but he needs to slow down a bit, Nigerians still represent a great percentage of most incredible people from all around the world.

Again, I'm not trying to justify or condone Indi Okereke Onyuike's irresponsible action; but one must pay attention to the way Obama continues to disrespect Nigeria as a nation.
I can assure you that Obama would have handled this issue differently if Indi Okereke Onyuike was from a Spanish speaking country (because he can not afford to lose those Hispanic votes).

The NSE DG did something that could potentially hurt him. He had to respond, and fast. If Obama could be forced to denounce his own pastor when the man almost wrecked his dream, why the hell do you want a special treatment for Nigerians?
I have not seen any comments from Obama about 419, but even if he did, so what? The man is a patriot to his country, just like you claim you are. Loads of victims of Nigerian 419 are Americans. What side do you expect him to take?

Nigerians just need time out to realize that

1. The world doesn't revolve around them
2. The sun don't shine out of our asses.

When that happens, we'll get less paranoid topics like this.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by c33b33(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2008
He denied his pastor & even he's so-called best rapper 'Ludacris'!who d hell is d DG of NSE?
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2008
The poster is right, Nigerians deserve much more respect than Obama gave. Nobody's expecting him to support a scam, but he's a politician for Christ's sake, diplomacy's his art. He dint bother to try because he has no respect for the Country. I'D like to believe that thats an action he'll regret later, but with all these things going on in the Country undecided lets just say I'm being realistic.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2008
It is said that when a child washes his/her hands well, he will dine with the elders.

The Nigeria i know is busy dipping her hands in s@#t and is expecting to be respected. Fa fa fa. . . foul!!!!
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by savanaha: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2008
j-girl:

Some people need to mind their business.
She cannot raise money to help poor Nigerians, she's raising money to support a president of another country. Who sent her message?

About the 419 thing, i was disappointed in Obama but for the throwing under the bus, he didn't do it fast enough.

you know what j-girl that's the best advice I've heard. It hit me like a speeding bullet, here I am pissed that Obama could careless about Nigeria or money from Nigeria when the Nigerians raising money for him cannot help their own people. Isn't that a damn shame, that the people raising money probably illegally for him cannot make in a year as much as Obama makes. . . legally anyways.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by dudubobo1: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2008
Respect is earned and Nigeria has surely not earned respect in the international community. However, there are times when you demand respect just because it might prop you up a little more. Nigerians never demand respect because they always throw themselves down and believe they should always be bottom of the pile in everything.

If you believe you are always supposed to be bottom of the pile, you're never likely to lift yourself out of it.

It's time we start demanding a little respect; hopefully we'll want to live up to what we are demanding and therefore change our ways
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by ssRhino: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2008
i am shocked to my marrow that someone cld start a thread on this kinda issue, what exactly do u expect Obama to have done regarding 419 issue, shd he encourage them, i have seen a thread on this forum on how to curb abd stop fraud and give nigeria a better name and make nigerians looks more valuable.
You can hardly drive a nive ride out of nigeria without pple looking at you like "is he one of them", if pple come to your house and u got it together, they all think you are "maga mugu" $hit, so Obama, more grease to ya elbow jare, slam them.
@ndly, that he denied the fund raising, he send person work, why cant the fund raiser raise some money for the little kids dying of hunger and no shelter, good gesture but towards wrong agenda, Obama is rasing millions every day, and yet nnot too many pple pay attention to the dying and duffering in Nigeria.
I beg, leave Obama alone.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by james1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2008
Hi everyone.
Well said,but know this.senator Obama is a blackman,therefore he had to be very careful with issues that concern any country in Africa for now.
If he acceept such good measures mrs Okereke whence the American electora law state in parts that a presidential aspirant in that country
must not accept funds from non US citizens.
Senator McCain is a conning and very sleek guy who has been known to do anything he can to get a shot at success.he won't hesitate to use it against senator Obama.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by BigB11(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2008
i am shocked to my marrow that someone cld start a thread on this kind of issue, what exactly do u expect Obama to have done regarding 419 issue

My man, you're not paying attention at all.

419 issue wasn't an issue; it was Obama that went out of his way to use Nigerian 419 scam as an example during a campaign. It was absolutely unnecessary to call out Nigeria carelessly like that; he could have used many other better examples and still got his message across effectively.

Don't be a fool, Nigeria or Nigerians are not the worst around the world; in fact 419 scam originated from United States and it is still alive in USA today. Therefore, folks need to calm down and pay attention to their own backyard before using others as examples negatively.
Please, keep in mind that Folks in general will only treat you the way you've presented yourself.

Again,  this issue isn't about Indi Okereke Onyuike, as far as I'm concerned, the woman can go straight to hell. This is about Nigeria as a nation; it is absolutely stupid and senseless to set the entire country on fire just because of few Nigerian fools or bad fruits.

Regardless of what is currently going on in Nigeria, I refuse to lay down on the floor and allow[b] anybody[/b] to step all over my face. I'm a Nigerian and I never want to be anything else.
I think so far Obama hasn't shown us love; it is sad that ordinary Mexico, (even Cuba, Iran and Afghanistan) get more respect from this cat. He knows not to fool around with these countries; so what makes it OK for him to fool around with Nigeria?
There is no one here asking for a gift, Obama just needs to be more sensible and discover that Nigeria has over 140 mil citizens; hence, you can not just pick 2 or 3 or 4,000 Nigerians to determine our fate.

A real politician knows "when to do and when not to do". Obama ought to recognize this protocol immediately.

His arrogance and insensible behavior makes me wonder (justify) why Jessie Jackson wanted to cut off his balls and also makes me doubt his leadership skill (experience) that is needed to lead a great nation effectively!
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by texazzpete(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2008
@BigB1
Out of his way?! Obama is an American. Let that sink into your head. He owes NOTHING to Nigeria. Thousands of Nigerians scam Americans yearly. What side do you expect him to take?

We destroy our own country by being too cowardly to accept our failings. Imagine a Nigerian living in Nigeria saying that 419 is the work of a few Nigerian fools. Yahoo Boys in Nigeria number in the thousands, if not in the tens of thousands.

What respect can you demand when Nigerians are willing to wallow in corruption and fraud? If 419 is the work of a few misguided fools as you put it, how come songs glorifying 419 like Yahoozee, I go Chop Your Dollar and Mugu Don Pay always shoot to the top of the music charts in Nigeria? Mugu don Pay is the worst example, because it shamelessly promotes 419, yet we aren't ashamed for liking that fucking song.

We will NEVER progress as long as we put on false airs and pretend to be among the league of holies. Obama has built up a reputation of being a frank, thoughtful man, and i do not see how an offhand remark about a country which does little to stop thousands of its citizens from scamming his country can be construed as being 'disrespectful'.

Perhaps when you Nigerians decide to start using your brains and strive to reform this country, then we can take the moral high ground. In the meantime we should stop whining when someone has the balls to speak the truth.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by BigB11(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2008
Out of his way?! Obama is an American. Let that sink into your head.
@texazzpete:
I haven't disrespected anyone as yet and I truly do not want to so; so please, calm down, watch your mouth and let us have a discussion like grown-ups!
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by ssRhino: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2008
Big B1:

My man, you're not paying attention at all.

419 issue wasn't an issue; it was Obama that went out of his way to use Nigerian 419 scam as an example during a campaign. It was absolutely unnecessary to call out Nigeria carelessly like that; he could have used many other better examples and still got his message across effectively.

Don't be a fool, Nigeria or Nigerians are not the worst around the world; in fact 419 scam originated from United States and it is still alive in USA today. Therefore, folks need to calm down and pay attention to their own backyard before using others as examples negatively.
Please, keep in mind that Folks in general will only treat you the way you've presented yourself.

Again,  this issue isn't about Indi Okereke Onyuike, as far as I'm concerned, the woman can go straight to hell. This is about Nigeria as a nation; it is absolutely stupid and senseless to set the entire country on fire just because of few Nigerian fools or bad fruits.

Regardless of what is currently going on in Nigeria, I refuse to lay down on the floor and allow[b] anybody[/b] to step all over my face. I'm a Nigerian and I never want to be anything else.
I think so far Obama hasn't shown us love; it is sad that ordinary Mexico, (even Cuba, Iran and Afghanistan) get more respect from this cat. He knows not to fool around with these countries; so what makes it OK for him to fool around with Nigeria?
There is no one here asking for a gift, Obama just needs to be more sensible and discover that Nigeria has over 140 mil citizens; hence, you can not just pick 2 or 3 Nigerians to determine our fate.

A real politician knows "when to do and when not to do". Obama ought to recognize this protocol immediately.

His arrogant and insensible behavior makes me wonder (justify) why Jessie Jackson wanted to cut off his balls and also makes me doubt his leadership skill (experience) that is needed to lead a great nation effectively!

I do understand where you are coming from, however, the prob remains, do we wanna belong to the folks of fraudsters and yet want the world to praise us, common, even a bran new baby knows that Nigerians are the kings and queen of the 419 underwaorld, very easy to use and very easy to say, my guy, there is no way to justify all that has been happening.
Wait till u are a victim, then, you will understand wat i am saying.
Please note that the victims are crooks too, cos you gotta be a crook to fall for a scam to come and steal money from another nation.
Also, i do know that Nigerians are not the only fraudsters out there, but then, it is still not right.
Italians are good mafians, and they do all type of crimes.
Somalians are good with welfare or social frauds
Ghanians are the best in Insurance frauds
But when you see all these people, they make some money, invest and live good, but only nigerians will be driving a hummer and packed it at the front of a "geer tto income housing" how retarded is that, i am sure in nigeria, there are so many nigeria driving landrover at the price of 9M Naira and living in a rental apartment, tell me, who wont use such fools as examples.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2008
smone that knows obama here should please help me tell him that,i said he should go rot in hell

Thank you
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by ssRhino: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2008
mesmya:

smone that knows obama here should please help me tell him that,i said he should go rot in hell
Thank you

If Obama goes to hell, he would have at least enjoyed a lil, but a nigerian that goes to hell, will be experiencing hell for the second time, cos being in nigeria alone is hell by itself.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by BigB11(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2008
Wait till u are a victim, then, you will understand what i am saying

In fact, I was a victim at the age of 13yr and that did not disconnect me from my lovely Nigeria or from my people.
I do not care where you're from, every single country has the good, the bad and the ugly.

But for Obama to openly and unnecessarily bring out the Nigerian Ugly during a campaign was despicable and irresponsible.

I've been around for awhile and I've been around the world; I'm sorry, Nigerians are not the worst.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by onyinye2(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2008
I don't blame Obama. Everything is about image. For him accept money from Nigeria knowing good and well that Nigeria has a bad reputation, would damage his campaign. And mind you guys that his biggest supporter, Oprah Winfrey, was the one that said and i quote "All Nigerians Are Corrupt". So if he accepted that money and such, what do you think Oprah would have done? Do you think she would continue to support him?
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by princeonx: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2008
Don't give a f**k what you'all say he's still getting my vote come Nov. 08 PERIOD.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by texazzpete(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2008
@BigB1
Obama has talked tough on Russia, On Iran and once in a while on North Korea.
No big deal, right?

After all, all these countries have elements that actively seek to harm his country.
And so does Nigeria. So why the big deal?

If you've been victim of a scam @13 and you were able to roll with it, that doesn't mean everyone should. And i doubt you lost nearly as much at 13 as some Americans have lost at advanced ages.

He's an American leader. it's his job to talk tough on people that harm his country. it's as simple as that.
it would only be 'irresponsible' if his words could harm his country. As it stands, thanks to the efforts of millions of Nigerian traitors, we are in no position to take offense.

@$$Rhino

1. Not all 419 scams involve 'greedy' victims. Go ask the americans that have been taken in by Romance, Church and Hurrican Katrina scams.

2. There's such a thing as entrapment. In a 419 case, as long as the money lost by the victim belongs wholly to him, he has no criminal offense committed. Every human being is greedy. it just needs something to push you over that threshhold. The victims usually are at home minding their business when a Nigerian thousands of miles away makes a tempting offer that pushes the victim over that threshold.

Hell, even Nigerians are scammed by young ladies with the 'send recharge card and i'll sell it and come visit you' scam.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by ssRhino: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2008
Big B1:

In fact, I was a victim at the age of 13yr and that did not disconnect me from my lovely Nigeria or from my people.
I do not care where you're from, every single country has the good, the bad and the ugly.

But for Obama to openly and unnecessarily bring out the Nigerian Ugly during a campaign was despicable and irresponsible.

I've been around for awhile and I've been around the world; I'm sorry, Nigerians are not the worst.

My guy all that alone, how cld uh ave been a victim of fraud at the age of 13, when u dont even know what to do with money at that age, my guy, give me better reasons why pple shd not talk out and speak the truth about the image the fraud pple have given to us nigerians.
i do agree every nation has the good, bad and the ugly like i mention above, but ours is not just a problem anymore, it has become a plague.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by ssRhino: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2008
texazzpete:

@BigB1
Obama has talked tough on Russia, On Iran and once in a while on North Korea.
No big deal, right?

After all, all these countries have elements that actively seek to harm his country.
And so does Nigeria. So why the big deal?

If you've been victim of a scam @13 and you were able to roll with it, that doesn't mean everyone should. And i doubt you lost nearly as much at 13 as some Americans have lost at advanced ages.

He's an American leader. it's his job to talk tough on people that harm his country. it's as simple as that.
it would only be 'irresponsible' if his words could harm his country. As it stands, thanks to the efforts of millions of Nigerian traitors, we are in no position to take offense.

@$$Rhino

1. Not all 419 scams involve 'greedy' victims. Go ask the americans that have been taken in by Romance, Church and Hurrican Katrina scams.

2. There's such a thing as entrapment. In a 419 case, as long as the money lost by the victim belongs wholly to him, he has no criminal offense committed. Every human being is greedy. it just needs something to push you over that threshhold. The victims usually are at home minding their business when a Nigerian thousands of miles away makes a tempting offer that pushes the victim over that threshold.

Hell, even Nigerians are scammed by young ladies with the 'send recharge card and i'll sell it and come visit you' scam.
I so much agree with yuo and i take the correction that not all victims are greedy, we are all greedy truely.
Just really sad that pple will always take advantge of others just to make their own wallet fatter.
More sad that we have pple will support such act and think pple that speak out against it shd be leeched.
Re: Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. by texazzpete(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2008
@onyinye
Oprah never did say that. It was reported by one probably inebriated Nigerian, and we went into a frenzy over an untruth.
Nigerians who actually watched that show have confirmed she said no such thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. / North Korea Nuclear Test: South Would Reduce Pyongyang 'to Ashes' / Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.