Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN (1558 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN by farem: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2015
I know that Putin isn’t exactly a “good guy,” but, don’t I just love these quotes from him. They’re both awesome and hysterical. He’s a world leader who is really a movie character. He seems to be the one world leader unfazed, undamned and super ready to turn these ISIS cowards to ‘WAS-WAS’ in no time. “To forgive the terrorists is up to God, to send them to Him is up to me.” He once also said, “American techs can spot water in Mars, but, can’t detect ISIS trucks” Who talks like that? PUTIN DOES!

1 Like

Re: ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN by nifton(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Putin no get joy oh! Americans n ISIS beware.
Re: ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN by nifton(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Putin no get joy oh! Americans n ISIS beware.
Re: ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN by mightyokwy(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Gen Putin

Re: ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN by Ezemust: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Obama is dammed
Re: ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN by respect80(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2015
farem:
I know that Putin isn’t exactly a “good
guy,” but, don’t I just love these quotes
from him. They’re both awesome and
hysterical. He’s a world leader who is
really a movie character.
He seems to be the one world leader
unfazed, undamned and super ready to
turn these ISIS cowards to ‘WAS-WAS’ in
no time.
“To forgive the terrorists is up to God, to
send them to Him is up to me.”
He once also said, “American techs can
spot water in Mars, but, can’t detect ISIS
trucks”
Who talks like that? PUTIN DOES!

May this quote live forever cheesy
I love this quote mhen.
Re: ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN by tartar9(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
what are they fighting for? he's helping them achieve their dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Declares 5-year Jail Time For Anyone Who Celebrates Christmas In Brunei / Mugabe Won't Be Buried Until 30 Days Time (see Why) / United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.