Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? (13753 Views)

Portharcourt Girls Are So Cute(photo) / Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2006
girls
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by kiwibabe(f): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2006
I wold like to conclude that GIRLS and BOYS are equally as idrty as each other. I think it just depends on your up bringing. Some people I know I will never go near them even with a long stick when it comes to personal hygiene, and the way some people do things its disgusting like taking a bath for example, when I shower I have to use a proper (what do you call them nigerian sponges) to scrub my body cos otherwise I dont feel clean, a person that I know on the other hand uses just ordinary flannel, to me that is nasty, how would you be clean. Guy's just dont let me get started, they can harbour their boxers and sox for months under their bed, they can even where the same boxers that they have been wearing for one week to go and meet girls to do the business. You people don;t feel shame. And some girls in the kitchen, urrrgghhh how do you expect me to eat your food after I have seen how you prepared it. Let me leave it at that for now.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by mrpataki(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2006
Where i served for my NYSC in the middle area of the country, we had this occurence twice, where the ladies were ordered by the soldiers in camp to personally go and use their hands to wash off the toilets that had been badly defeacated with feaces, my platoon was assigned with the task of making sure that female hostels environ were usually tidied, you need to see the number of tissues we pick everymorning. embarassed

So whats my point, would i use that single occurence to judge up that ladies are more dirtier than guys, NO. But rather i believe sanitation is a thing of the mindset based on each individual. It is now varies on how much we have this mindset of sanitation.

In general, who is more dirtier in the sexes? cannot be accurately defined with a particular standard or yardstick.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by sammyjl(f): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2006
:-XIts obvious, girls will back each other on this and so will the boys. But let me tell you, the one who posted this topic, must have been with the wrong chick. Don't u know that guys also have g-strings and oh yeah, they do wear em. Guys can wear their boxer shorts for a whole week without changing it. U can imagine how bad it smells.

Plus guys just have that naturally bad smell of theirs, so to answer your query, guys are more dirtier than ladies.

Puhleeze, women are glamorous creatures, compared to men, we take the time to groom ourselves in and out and men, only once a month, when they get paid. For those who do not work, when their partners or their dependents get paid. Than they'll have time for themselves. And u want to tell me that they aern't dirty, go do some more research. undecided lipsrsealed

FALSE!!!!!!!
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by dapper(f): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2007
emm luci wotever, if u hate girls sooo much,i assume ur one gay nigger
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Deleted: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2007
LOL Y3A GiRLZ AR3 DiRTY AND TH3iR M3AN, ALOT OF US HAT3 3ACHOTH3R LOL, CHRiZ ROCK SAiD SOM3THiNG iNT3R3STiNG ONC3, H3 SAiD, "WOM3N WOULD RUL3 TH3 WORLD iF TH3Y DiDN'T HAT3 3ACHOTH3R SO MUCH" THATZ TH3 ONLY THiNG STOPPiNG US FROM RULiNG TH3 WORLD iZ THAT W3 HAT3 3ACHOTH3R
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by agnesoseka: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2007
i dont knw for other grls, so i cant say, bt for me, im clean and cant stand dirty pple.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by spoilt(f): 4:42am On Feb 28, 2008
ika where did you find that pic? ROFLMAO
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2008
Who says girls are dirty, i am not trying to take sides here. Individuals are different so it is wrong to generalize that girls are dirty.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by HotnBlazin: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2008
i've seen dirty girls and guys. but i think the lot falls more on guys. girls are taught to be cleaner due to menstruation. anyway girl or guy who is dirty is pathetic. and pls there'sa difference between untidiness and dirtiness. go look it up.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ Post

That's false.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by quickygirl(f): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2008
@poster FALSE
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by priclee(f): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2008
he is a real devil takew a look at his name grin cool he sounds really gay. ahh , u suckkkkkkkkkk
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Viviano: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2008
all u guys dat says dat girls r dirty are d same guys dat sucks d pussy and now ur tryin to criticise. if is dirty would u have?
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Scopium: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2008
mrpataki:

Where i served for my NYSC in the middle area of the country, we had this occurence twice, where the ladies were ordered by the soldiers in camp to personally go and use their hands to wash off the toilets that had been badly defeacated with feaces, my platoon was assigned with the task of making sure that female hostels environ were usually tidied, you need to see the number of tissues we pick everymorning. embarassed

So whats my point, would i use that single occurence to judge up that ladies are more dirtier than guys, NO. But rather i believe sanitation is a thing of the mindset based on each individual. It is now varies on how much we have this mindset of sanitation.

In general, who is more dirtier in the sexes? cannot be accurately defined with a particular standard or yardstick.

[size=13pt]Some guys are dirty, some girls are dirty but I think girls are dirtier.undecided undecided When you see what they do in hostels you'll be shocked, makes one wonder if they are the same chicks you see in class.[/size]
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Pepeye(f): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2008
Nigerians generally are disgusting dirty by nature….their environment says it all …, they live in acute sense of filth…. Cleanness is a luxury to most of them ….its NOT a gender thing at all, they were born with it… tongue
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Kwibus: 5:59am On Mar 18, 2008
I think this thread is a waste of time. it would be an oversight and fallacy of over-generalisation to come out and say "girls" are dirty, or "guys" are dirty. being dirty is relative phenomenon and depends on individuality. Some people would actually be cleaner if they were in better situations and can afford to, though that is not an excuse for unclenliness. Now psychologically speaking, when u accuse and critise someone the person naturally goes on the defensive and that is what is happening now with the girls defending themselves and hitting at d guys and the guys retaliating, this won't get us anywhere.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Aiphie(f): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2008
Yeye question

False jare.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by dreeldee: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2008
I guess the guy who started this thread must have been seeing the ipodo "ras" girls and then concludes that all girls are dirty, It's bull shit when people give hypothetical conclusion without proper findings. girls are just as dirty as guys, it's an individual thing. cleanliness is not determined by gender.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by annboga(f): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2008
abeg nairaladies,we dnt need to brag with this fool now
it's very obvious that he's a gay.pls my gals NO LEE LEES.safe.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by mahoney(f): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2008
why dont we discuss something reasonable instead of abusing ourselves on net.
please who ever brought out this topic i think should send apologies to both guys and girls ok.
its not proper at all, you have sisters, you have a mother, more over you hope to get married, yet you are being this insultive to women?

no please i believe we are all matured and should speak as such.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by enque(f): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2008
Ode leni to start thread yii oo.

The person that started this thread is sick, and retarded.
I guess u speak ironically.

See who's talking. Wearing one pair of boxers for the whole week. Using socks as something to ejaculate in while jacking off, yuk!! SOmeone who would rinse his face, use a towel to rub under his armpit and baaahhh, he's gone.

SOmeone who will wear a pair of dark socks for 2 weeks no washing. Someone who has cloths hanging all over his room, his game boy is south, his play station is north, his remote control is always by his side, his ipod is west of his room.

Boys are dirty and u know it. I know that some girls are dirty, Bles their soul, but daing, u know damn well that boys are dirty!!!

95% of guys are dirty.  The remaining 5% are,  well, 4% are clean, while 1% just deny that they are not dirty.

Any girl that wears a pair of Pa@nties twice is DIRTY! But im sure that 97% of girls know better than to do that. Bra's i understand, but pa@nties? 

grin grin grin grin grin grin rflmao
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by ugondu: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2008
Dirtiness in what perspective
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2008
roflmao
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by smurf1(f): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2008
YEAH, the ones around you lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2008
Girls Are Dirty! True Or False?

False
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Mujeedah(f): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
OMG! Guys r dirtier n u knw it
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by lifesabeach: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
I hate panties...hardly wear them... does that make me dirty? wink
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 08, 2013
LOL the pesin who created this thread is married now....he got married to a GIRL/WOMAN! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa , Kerry & Britney - Who Wore It Better? / Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men / Wedding Kampala In Nigeria That Looks Fashionable To Wear..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.