Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Secrets Of First Class Students? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secrets Of First Class Students? (74994 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by leotus: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Guys, No secrets . . . .the only thing that worked for me was the fear of failure.... every other thing comes naturally.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2013
First class students are jst crammers
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2013
I graduaated with a 4.49 cgpa 2.1 pls what is the difference bewteen a 3.5 student anad me?is really sad.I intend writing ma cgpa on my cv o.d cgpa is too high to ignore wah do you guys think?4ome ov my lecturers brot me dwn wv c nd d cos I didn't sort dem

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2013
I graduated with a 4.49 cgpa is stil paainin me die.pls do I haave an advanteage over a 3.5. 2.1?It stil pains me cos 4.49 is too cloose nd do they pay first class extra salary or dey give dem special preference in intereviws omo I will b writin ma 4.49 on ma cv what do u guys think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Reuben2012(m): 1:32am On Aug 15, 2013
My first semester result in my first year was 3.5 and am planning 2 sit for second semester exam soon. May God help me to attain the peak i desire. Am studing accountancy in one of the polytechnic any advice is welcome. This thread has really motivate me.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 15, 2013
Reuben2012: My first semester result in my first year was 3.5 and am planning 2 sit for second semester exam soon. May God help me to attain the peak i desire. Am studing accountancy in one of the polytechnic any advice is welcome. This thread has really motivate me.
DOUBLE YOUR EFFORTS AND PRAY TO GOD, AND ALWAYS USE YOUR TIME FOR IMPORTANT THINGS, THAT WILL YEILD GOOD FRUITS.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Reuben2012(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
@honey. thanks, for ur advice.
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Oluwatola5(f): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2013
This thread has really touched me. Am so moved dat and i yearn 4 d presitige and honour u guy's earned through makin a First Class. Dis indeed will make a difference in my life and that of many others who need 2 b put on the right path by does who av seen and conquered it.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by SonOfEl(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
i didnt make a 1., but i can tell you that with my 2.1, i can match up with the 1s anyday, anytime. Why so? I have made studying (NOT READING) a habit and not a task. Also, i try to cut down stress levels. I have also given myself an orientation of self confidence, thereby reducing fear of failure/anxiety to suceed levels. Furthermore, trying to maintain cordial relatnship with lecturers really helped me, (How?) Both parties of the teaching-learning process are ease in communicating. Lastly, i believe in God for success.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by oludee7(m): 1:48am On Oct 22, 2013
Fank u all 4 ur contributions..it has rily touchd me..i pray i'l b bak with ma own testimony 2 in Jesus name..Amen

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by DEGREE2466(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2013
Well i think all have said what is needed to be said.

First class cannot be mentioned without putting into consideration the courses involve because some courses are more demanding than others for instance since the conception of my university in 1970 till date no one has ever graduated with first class in my department though am still working towards it.

Secondly some people are born great, some achieve greatness, some have greatness embedded on them so all are not intellectually equal however hard you try to argue it.

With regards to reading, some read for the sake of fulfilling all righteousness so the first step to that is telling yourself the truth.

Why must you go to night class when you know you cant read in the night only for you to be weak and also sleep during the day?

I think i get so many to write about this first class issue but the most important of them all is MAN KNOW THYSELF

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Mickyboiz: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Hi guyz i rily nid ur advc, am a jambite i jst gaind admsn to funaab to study physics instead of elect-elect bt i was gvn physics. bt afta stayin at home 4gud 3yrs to 2gain admsn. Bt am nt gud in physics, wat shd i do? Wat D u guyz tnk, d u tnk i cn cope in d system and av 1st clas? Wat ar d stepz i w tk? Pls i nid u guyz advc

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Reuben2012(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mickyboiz: Hi guyz i rily nid ur advc, am a jambite i jst gaind admsn to funaab to study physics instead of elect-elect bt i was gvn physics. bt afta stayin at home 4gud 3yrs to 2gain admsn. Bt am nt gud in physics, wat shd i do? Wat D u guyz tnk, d u tnk i cn cope in d system and av 1st clas? Wat ar d stepz i w tk? Pls i nid u guyz advc
take advantage of ur strenght and work more on ur weakness.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by collj: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
helo my felo bro outthere.am a year one wit fair grade,wat is my way out 2 excllent grade.ur drop wil help me, tank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Janeglitter(f): 12:35am On Jan 02, 2014
NATURAL INTELLIGENCE really counts. 4 me, i just attend ma lectures n they stick to ma brain. I dnt study or read so hard (true confession) n am almst on a 1st class in 1st Degree to boost ma Distinction in Diploma. It's all God.

Dnt 4get- Prayer is d key, Jesus is d ansa.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Ograke(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wow!

I just bumped into this thread while searching for something online and I must confess,it's really inspiring,motivational and expository.

I'm a freshman in the school and my course of study is a purely theoretical and hypothetical one.But I have the belief I can and will do it.

Making first class isn't a piece of cake but I'm ready to pursue it diligently and make all the necessary sacrifices needed to attain it.

It's really refreshing to know some eminent members of this forum are first class graduates.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by dejii01(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2014
A very motivating thread, I couldn't help but read every post here.
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Ups01(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
First Class is Good in 100lvl and 200lvl you can easily get a scholarship
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by tallestVic: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
For those of you that say you are naturally intelligent and those who think they are not. You are right. You are what you think and perform accordingly. Being Brillant is not the key to first class. The key is a spiritual constitution which make up your constitution as a human being. It is Diligence. If only you guys know who you really are beyond the flesh,you wont undergrade yourself. You have all the powers that there is in your back to take you to whatever height you want to go. The size of a man thinking determine his spirit stature. Think small and you r a grasshopper. Think Big and you are a Goliath,The unconquerable.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Msquare220: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
ima1:
no secret, they study like their life depends on it, n of course it does, they have got their priorities straight, they do their best n let God do the rest. they don't see the need to be frolicking around with cult and women atimes because they know their parents sent them to school to do one thing which is study and pass. so there is no two way about or secrets, they study their azz off.
That's untrue, I don't read too much but I'm maintaining my 1st class. But I always remember THE GOD FACTOR IN SUCCESS
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Studying pays, in many regards
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
topsnet:
First class students are jst crammers

And second class and third class student are what?
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Chokmah(m): 1:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Getting a first class it's a stereotype of intelligence and hard work, usually a smart form of hard work coupled with discipline infused in a virtue like format.
The pattern to tread on is seen in these steps....
1. Vision: You must envision yourself as a first class product and nothing less.
2. Work: Working with faith is the smart type of work that's being postulated for an efficient outcome.
3. Procrastination: It never helps... for it steals a priceless amount of time needed for functionality.
4. Stay healthy and alert: If health is not maintained and awareness balanced, all efforts lose it proper channelling.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by kennyjam: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thank God i saw this.... God bless everyone here.
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by casspersteve: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
kennyjam:
Thank God i saw this.... God bless everyone here.
as in eh no be only u o

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Olarewajub: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2017
One of the most educative thread on Nairaland.

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by privatetisa(m): 3:43am On Dec 31, 2017

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Bigboy289(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
When nairaland was still educative shocked cool
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by kennyjam: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2021
Bigboy289:
When nairaland was still educative shocked cool

It's still.

Just that it has declined

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Bigboy289(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2021
kennyjam:

It's still.

Just that it has declined
Now heavily spammed with rubbish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by kennyjam: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Bigboy289:
Now heavily spammed with rubbish cheesy

Abi...

It's well.

This thread is one of my motivations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Bigboy289(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
kennyjam:

Abi...

It's well.

This thread is one of my motivations
Same, still digging NL for old but golden threads grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs / UNIJOS Admission List Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.