Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Secrets Of First Class Students? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secrets Of First Class Students? (74943 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Larufa(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2008
Good Time Management and Understanding One's Self.
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by vislabraye(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2008
1. We have students who are naturally gifted. They don't need to struggle so much
2.Doing the right course. For instance, If you are not naturally numerate, i dont think you can be good in sciences.
3. And course, the Nigerian FACTOR. No matter how you want to deny it, Nigeria has a  way of making dullards pass very well, and the real first class products not having getting what they deserve. I know that there are so many Nigerians who schooled abroad and came out with 1st class. These are the same people who didn't do too well at home. Your enviroment also plays an important role.
4. Not all first class are equal, If you happen to be a 1st class in history, you can't be compared to some one with a first class in Engeering or sciences.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Eyohimself(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2008
Who said First class students live triangular lifestyles? Damn it! That's far from the truth. I graduated summa cum laude (4.97/5.00), but lived a balanced life. Sure, I was not the best "academically" in my class or batch but I knew the game. Starting from matriculation, I knew I wanted a first class so I could advance to top graduate schools. Made my strategies and followed through them conscientiously. So you people should stop the hype that first class materials, as a cited example, SEUN, are boring peeps. That really sounds greek!!! I have friends who were real nerds but never graduated with a first class no matter how hard they tried--they wanted it but it just wasn't theirs because they aint got what it takes. It's not all about studying 24/7. It all stems down to the individual--his personality and the kind of lifestyle he lives. I can't live without fun, pals, I got to club, chase those beautiful girls but leave it! I always have my mind on my studies.

I do these things mostly weekends and frankly, all through my college years, I never missed a class. My goal was to understand the fundamental concepts in all courses so I'll never stray whenever I encounter problems emanating from Mars. lol)) Now let me spell out my secrets:

1) I had the foundation required for a college education. My freshman year was more like a continuation of my high school science and social science curriculum. They were all familiar though more advanced. As such, I had no problems.

2) I built on these foundation and went smoothly until I graduated letting my sweet and memorable college years pass salaciously though me ( I am tantamount to ladies). Just that now, grad school is cutting them off me. This also goes to prove that if your goals are high and you are determined to achieve them, then as a disciplined though fun-loving person, you'll always know how to set your priorities.

3) I had high goals of getting A's in all my course and worked towards achieving them. It's a matter of being a smart ass! lol! Of course, this doesn't make me better (or smarter) than those with lower grades. Again, I am very confident that I really know the detailed intricacies of my coursework. As a sociable person, even in the work place during internships, I never performed bad either.

So as a summary, it all goes to say first class is for the disciplined, determined and above all, academically talented students. Not everyone sure can achieve this feat. People are born with different talents. Find yours, get educated in any of the facets of "education" and try living a life you personally would call a FIRST CLASS life. For me, it's working in the R & D department of industry. Whats yours? Keep searching, when you find it and enjoy living that way, presumably, it should make you a "first class" citizen, lol))). If you don't find it, the search itself might be.)))))

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Jarus(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2008
Eyohimself:

I graduated summa come laude (4.97/5.00),

Wow. . Did you say that?  Even First Class get level ooo! 

The highest in the history of my school, I learnt, is 4.94 !
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Ibime(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2008
Wetin be all this 4.5/5 and stuff? How does it work? Over here, you just have to average 70%, depending on the weighting of all your modules. Your dissertation itself is worth about 4 modules put together.
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Eyohimself(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2008
To Ibime,

I learnt in the UK they use the percentage system. You got to extend your horizons man. In Nigeria, The US and most countries, the GPA system is used where you'll be graded on either a 4 or 5 point grading system. Some countries like Denmark have even very strange grading systems. Be informed! No offence intended. Forums are meant to be educative.)))
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Ibime(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2008
So how does the grading system work?
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Eyohimself(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2008
Are you Nigerian? If yes, then you should know. It works the same way grading system works in Nigeria. You are even from the city where I was born and bred, PH, the garden city. The way they grade in Uniport where 1st class is from 4.50/5.00 upwards is the same way it works in most countries. In the US, most schools use the 4 point scale, though some use 5. India uses the british percentage system. This should at least serve as a clue.
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Ibime(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2008
Thanks for the info. I didn't attend Uni in Nigeria so I never learnt the grading system.
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2008
DAYOKANU, I knew you were a 'Great Ife', but I didn't know Seun too was. When did you graduate? From which department? When did Seun also graduate? What course did he read?

By the way, I finished 2006 with a Firts Class honours in Economics.

I am Ife through and through not only that I am an Awo boy. My year 3-5 was in Awo Hall.

Year1 Sports hall M1 109. I studied chemical Engineering finished 2003. Seun did Elect Elect actually Seun was leading the faculty before he decided to do the Bill Gates thingy ( Drop out!!!) that threw a lot of people off balance.

The record in Ife is it 4.94? i thought It was 4.88 One Chemical Engineering graduate in 1978
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Jarus(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2008
dayokanu:

I am Ife through and through not only that I am an Awo boy. My year 3-5 was in Awo Hall.

Year1 Sports hall M1 109. I studied chemical Engineering finished 2003. Seun did Elect Elect actually Seun was leading the faculty before he decided to do the Bill Gates thingy ( Drop out!!!) that threw a lot of people off balance.

The record in Ife is it 4.94? i thought It was 4.88 One Chemical Engineering graduate in 1978

I was also a core Awoite o!!! From year 1 to 4, stayed in Awo.

Another guy from Chemical Engineering, Deji Akere, has broken the previous record, graduating with 4.94. He was my set-2006. The guy na iweeeeeee!!!

So Seun too did not finish his studies in Ife. Did he abandon school entirely or left another for another school?
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by mendax: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2008
@ife-eco,
iv been ffg ur discussion wit great interest. d lecture at d beginnin of d thread was apt. i finished my masters in ife eee 2005, & i had a 1st clas frm another university. but u know i cant deny d fact dat apart frm the God element , d " been gifted" factor also comes 2 play, cos wen i started sch i didnt even know wat a 1st class was. fortunately, pple were making noise about my GP, so i realisd there was a big deal about a 4 point. i really got d idea wen many of those in 4 pts started dropping out by d next semester. on d whole, i didnt really put d effort dat most ppl did.

kudos!
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2008
ife-eco-06:

I was also a core Awoite o!!! From year 1 to 4, stayed in Awo.

Another guy from Chemical Engineering, Deji Akere, has broken the previous record, graduating with 4.94. He was my set-2006. The guy na iweeeeeee!!!

So Seun too did not finish his studies in Ife. Did he abandon school entirely or left another for another school?

Did this guy attend Iganmode grammar school or Abeokuta Grammar school?
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Uche2nna(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2008
lol
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by ekwero(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2008
ife-eco-06 has said it all.u gat to b focused
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2008
Eyohimself:

Are you Nigerian? If yes, then you should know. It works the same way grading system works in Nigeria. You are even from the city where I was born and bred, PH, the garden city. The way they grade in Uniport where 1st class is from 4.50/5.00 upwards is the same way it works in most countries. In the US, most schools use the 4 point scale, though some use 5. India uses the british percentage system. This should at least serve as a clue.

Eyo, how have you been?
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by dayokanu(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2008
@Ife-eco,

I know that Deji Akere. I think he went to Suleja Academy. I was hearing about his exploits when he was in year 2. What is it with those Chemical Engineering boys previous holder was from Chemical, The guy who threatened it was from Chemical -Ahmed Shittu did you ever hear about him? Now this Deji Akere.

Seun Osewa did not go to any other school after Ife. He went into Nairaland Biz I guess!!

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2008
Anybody here heard of Osita Onuma? This guy defined academic height and what I call maximus GPA. A graduate of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. GPA = 4.96/5.00. He summarily crushed a 124-year old record at Imperial College with an overall score of 98.85/100. The guy also made mince meat of the GRE exam.

See:
1. http://www.african-spectrum.com/2000/06/front/f1.html
2. http://nigeriaworld.com/letters/0715400.html
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by nigeria13: 3:21am On Aug 29, 2008
It is about telling yourself, you are the best. it is about believe that with God all thing are possible. It is about believing in the perfect score.

It is about knowing all the question before the exam. See it from every view. It is about doing over same thing over and over again. until you get it right. It about sitting down for 12 hours without standing up , just reading.

I took a course in probleming solve. There is what they call idea net. It is about building Idea net in life.  is about not give up until you achieve what you want.

It is about what Awo said the  greatest glory of living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall.   Awo said it but mandela later use this quote.
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Eyohimself(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Eyo, how have you been?

RichyBlack, I am really fine now. I took some time off this forum and guess I'm back. RichyBlack is one of the Math wiz we have on this forum. From him, I learnt the fundamentals of Perm and Comb. (one of the high school math topics that haunted me down right to college). Now, it's very ok by me. People help me thank RichyBlack for helping me understand Perm. and Comb. The technique came to me after I glanced through his methods over and over.

However, Richy, the GRE was not as I expected! Managed a 780 in the Math. When I checked where I went wrong, it was only on question 4, 5 and 6, though they were all level 5 questions. But it's all good. At least, I'll be doing good research.
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Jarus(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2008
dayokanu:

@Ife-eco,

I know that Deji Akere. I think he went to Suleja Academy. I was hearing about his exploits when he was in year 2. What is it with those Chemical Engineering boys previous holder was from Chemical, The guy who threatened it was from Chemical -Ahmed Shittu did you ever hear about him? Now this Deji Akere.

Seun Osewa did not go to any other school after Ife. He went into Nairaland Biz I guess!!

I knew Hammed Shittu of course. He was in part 4 when I was a Jambite. There was so much much hype about him then, but before he graduated his GP dropped to around 4.75. He didn't even lead his department. Simeon overtook him and finished with 4.88, to lead their set. I learnt Simeon immediately left for Imperial College, London for his masters, while Shittu joined Chevron Nigeria. Simeon went ahead to graduate as Overall 2nd best in Imperial College,London after his masters. Shittu has also resigned from Chevron, left for Imperial College, to go and 'revenge', break Simeon's record in London. From Ife, these guys have taken their rivalry to London!!! That was the last thing I heard and it was about 3 years ago; not sure whether Shittu was able to break Simeon's record in Imperial College.

Yes, Deji Akere, finished from Suleja Academy. He was a genuis. He now holds the record of ALL-TIME HIGHEST CGPA in Ife. I wrote one article about him, published in The Nation newspaper in December last year. Unlike Shittu, Deji was very gentle and easy going, so there was no hype about him in Ife. A friend of mine since primary school, Femi Taiwo, was in Deji's class, in Ife. This my childhood friend competed with Deji for the TOP POSITION in the Faculty of Technology for the set, but he later succumbed and confessed to me that competing with Deji was like hitting your head against a rock!!!. This my friend, who was the best SSCE student in Kwara state in 2000 read far more than Deji, but the NATURAL FACTOR just didn't make him near Deji when results came out. In any case, Femi finished second in the Dept with 4.75(far from Deji's 4.94, despite conscious efforts to outdo Deji from year 1-3, until he submitted in yr 4, when it no longer became possible). This my friend, Femi, I'm talking about, is himself a genuis o. He led SSCE in Kwara state 2000, shattered GRE and now doing his Phd directly(without masters, left Nigeria Dec 2007, abandoned NYSC) in University of Arkansas, USA, the first Nigerian to be given admission for that programme at Phd level in Arkansas(and he was just 24 yrs). But even Genuis get class. Deji belongs to a higher class than him!!!

RichyBlacK:

Anybody here heard of Osita Onuma? This guy defined academic height and what I call maximus GPA. A graduate of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. GPA = 4.96/5.00. He summarily crushed a 124-year old record at Imperial College with an overall score of 98.85/100. The guy also made mince meat of the GRE exam.

I doff my hat for this Onuma o!!! Stories like this motivate me. Helen Otitoju is another Nigerian that broke a 147-years record in Howard University, USA in 2000, by graduating with 3.93/4 in Electrical Engineering. But this Onuma's record appears greater. But i know this Deji will also one day make global news hedaline.

I also always try to set/break national record, if not global, but it is not easy. But thank God, I was able to have First Class, even though not a mouth-opening CGPA(4.57)

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2008
There is no secret here. They are Book smart, you are not. End of story.
Pick something that you are smart at and work towards it. Some people know how to yahoo yahoo (as bad as it is, it is still sheer brilliance).
Some people know how to turn N20 into 5 billion naira, etc

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2008
To all the people bragging about their Gpa's and wot not, Go to the Central bank and ask them to give you money for getting such a high GPA!!!
Abeg, who cares. It's the people with the 2.2 gpa's that would still employ you to do their thinking for them, What d heck,
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by cgift(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2008
A-town:

To all the people bragging about their Gpa's and wot not, Go to the Central bank and ask them to give you money for getting such a high GPA!!!
Abeg, who cares. It's the people with the 2.2 gpa's that would still employ you to do their thinking for them, What d heck,

Who born monkey? My friend goand sleep. Adive your children as such. What a mediocre! angry

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Jarus(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2008
A-town:

Stop being jealous pls. This is an intellectual discussion and people are posting their views on making First Class. Thankfully,we have a handful of First Class graduates here, and they are just trying to inform the thread starter and other contributors how they made it or what they believe could be helpful in making it

I have not read a single First Class grad here that has written what could be qualified as BRAGFUL. And everybody acknowledges the fact that First Class degree is no key to first Class life, but there is no denying the fact that countless advantages come with First Class.

A-town:

Go to the Central bank and ask them to give you money for getting such a high GPA!!!

Yes, GPAs can fetch you what CBN cannot give you. Honour!!! Money is not everything pls.
The GPAs mentioned in previous posts were just used for some analysis. Nobody is bragging with GPA.
These guys we are even talking about don't know their GPAs are being quoted somewhere. That is another honour you get when you are outstanding!!! Your GP becomes reference point nationally, and even globally!

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2008
ife-eco-06:

Stop being jealous please. This is an intellectual discussion and people are posting their views on making First Class. Thankfully,we have a handful of First Class graduates here, and they are just trying to inform the thread starter and other contributors how they made it or what they believe could be helpful in making it

I have not read a single First Class grad here that has written what could be qualified as BRAGFUL. And everybody acknowledges the fact that First Class degree is no key to first Class life, but there is no denying the fact that countless advantages come with First Class.

Yes, GPAs can fetch you what CBN cannot give you. Honour!!! Money is not everything please.
The GPAs mentioned in previous posts were just used for some analysis. Nobody is bragging with GPA.
These guys we are even talking about don't know their GPAs are being quoted somewhere. That is another honour you get when you are outstanding!!! Your GP becomes reference point nationally, and even globally!

Since when did standardized tests become the best way to assess smartness. I still stand by statement about the bragging and noise about the GPAs. Who cares.
It is not what your gpa says that determines smartness but your level of bringing up innovative ideas. Nigeria would be such a great place if this so called First Class GPA holders were natural thinkers. There is a difference between being able to study and pass a test and being able to think intuitively. Trust me, i would know. American students may not have better grades than nigerians but they definitely know how to think. You should see the way nigerian students lag behind during constructive projects in the u.s. When it is time for grades, of course na the naija student go get 99.5/100. Of what use is this if you can't harness it to bring up creative ideas that would move the country forward
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Jarus(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2008
A-town:

There is a difference between being able to study and pass a test and being able to think intuitively. Trust me, i would know. American students may not have better grades than nigerians but they definitely know how to think. You should see the way nigerian students lag behind during constructive projects in the u.s. When it is time for grades, of course na the naija student go get 99.5/100. Of what use is this if you can't harness it to bring up creative ideas that would move the country forward

Good point. Everybody knows some people with lower CGPA can be more creative and innovative than somebody with 4.99 CGPA. But that is not the topic here. The topic is simply WHAT ARE THE SECRETS OF FIRST CLASS STUDENTS?

Go and open a thread like WHY IS CGPA NOT ALWAYS DIRECTLY TO CREATIVITY?

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Jarus(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2008
2. Get into an illusion - "I need a first class to get a good job so I need to distinguish myself from the crowd" because there're a lot of graduates out their. Always sing it in your head.

This was what motivated a friend of mine when we were in School. Helped by being naturally brilliant, he made it.

Guess what!!! He's now in Shell!!!

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by johnip(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
Dear Friends,
How often do you ask yourself questions like "what stops me from graduating
with a degree I would be proud of?" "why can't I make a first
class honours/distinction in undergraduate or graduate school with all this
hardwork?" Why must I study long hours and still have poor grades?"

Honestly,I once asked myself the same questions.I was very enthusiastic about
my studies- that made me expect the best from myself.I studied the traditional
way like everyone else,especially studying long hours and sleeping less.With all
the hardwork,I got a slightly average result.I wondered what the problems
were.It was really a frustrating experience.

One evening,a thought came to me.Why not find out the cause of the
disappointment
in expectation.Why not meet these first class students and have a one on one
talk with them.
That was the turning point to my astonishing discovery of the top secrets of
first class
students.

It was an exciting and especially an expository experience .As I found out that
first class
students are intriguing individuals who understand themselves and properly
apply their
abilities to achieve their goals.

Contrary to the general believe that these are individuals with exceptional
mental
abilities,first class students are individuals who know their strengths and
weaknesses thus
using it to their advantage.Simply put, they understand what they have,thus
adequately use it to get what they want.

My discovery was an eye opener and as soon as I applied them,my story
changed.My grades improved outstandingly.I started seeing the effect in a couple
of weeks.It worked like magic.My friends asked what my secret was.When I told
them what to do and how to do it,they were surprised to see the remarkable
improvements in their grades.Since then,I have been helping students achieve
their academic goals and graduate with the grades they desire,especially through
Success Roundtable - a weekly article series on academic success.

All these led to my great work in e-book form titled "Top Secrets Of First
Class Students".
This is where I carefully wrote down the WHAT TO DO and HOW TO DO of a
guaranteed academic success.The secrets as well as the steps to take are written
in the easiest possible way to ensure proper application by its users.It is
packaged in such a way as it serves as a resource to consult whenever you have
any academic challenge.The importance of knowing and thus applying what the best
students do cannot be overemphasized.

Why must you study long hours,sleep less and still get poor grades when others
who don't
are making the excellent grades.Do you think is their exceptional brains that
is the reason?It's not!They know and do the simple things that lead them to
their goals while you know and do the difficult things that lead you close to
your goals.

I have to point out that your personal knowledge is the bedrock of anything you
want
to achieve.The knowledge you have and you gain is what distinguishes you from
everybody else.You must recognize that first class students who score excellent
grades and 10 times higher marks than you are not 10 times smarter and don't
study 10 times harder,they
just know more;they know the rules of academic excellence.And they are always
willing to
learn more.So don't be surprised if I tell you that some first class
students will still
be the first to order for this package.This is because they still want to know
more.So ask
yourself these questions; "how powerful is your knowledge?" and
"how much is this knowledge worth to you?" Let me ask you this - how
important will knowing what the winning numbers of the next lottery will be to
you? This is how important knowing these secrets is to your academic success and
self fulfillment.

If you are a student who wants a positive change to your grades by doing simple
things in
one direction,this e-book is a "must have" for you.It is ideal for
undergraduates,graduate
students,education administrators,parents and anyone who cares for the academic
goals of a loved one.

Top secrets of First Class Students is well researched and expected to move you
to your
academic goals at the shortest possible time.

PLUS BONUS OFFER FOR NAIRALANDERS
Examination Preparation And Success Strategies.
This will ensure that you not only study the way first class students study,but
you
also prepare the way they prepare for guaranteed success.With these
strategies,you do not have any choice than to excel in whatever academic pursuit
you might have.The way is only forward with it.

The benefits of this package cannot be overemphasized as it has already led
very poor
students to their academic goals and thus, your case will not be an exception.
It is my desire to share these top secrets and mind blowing thoughts with you
but is up to
you to make the decision to either stay where you are or to move higher
academically.

Take the bold step to order for this package and you will never regret doing
so.Don't
forget that greatness is for people of action.

Send your orders by sending me a message here or at johniphie@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you all.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by beewhyfocs(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2008
Thats a good one. Though some seems still seems to be naturally brillant, I believe dilligence can make up for the inadequacy in natural brillance.

Though I narrowly missed first-class yet I had always believe I would make it if not for a health challenge in one of my exams that dropped the result. So believing in urself is very crucial.

A challenge with some first class (not all) guyz is that many are "bookish" and not balanced. The work place today requires a total man concept. So you must be an all- rounder sort of. I mean Intelligent quotient, Social quoutient, emotional quotient,etc must be high.

Always note that with first class a lot is reuired from you outside there. so try to know a little about a lot of things and a lot about your field too. Be Balanced.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by wamby(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2008
MY BROTHERS N SISTERS WITH FIRST CLASS IN THIS FORUM.
ACTUALLY U GUYS HAVE TIME 4 ABSTRACT DISCUSSION OUTSIDE ACADEMICS.
IS IT DAT UR SICK N TIRED OF ACADEMICS
I KNOW FIRST IS NOT EASY NO MATTER WAT. BUT MY SURPRISE
IS HOW U GUYS NOW HAVE TIME TO ASSOCIATE, MIX WITH PEOPLE.
WETIN DEY, IS IT DAT U' GUYS ARE IDLE.
ALL IS NOT BOOK. IS DAT TRUE.
IS ALL GOOD, TRY TO SHARE THE FUN.
BUT MY PEOPLE, I DON'T KNW IF U HAVE HEARD THIS SAYING
ALL DADS DO COME FIRST IN SCHOOL, COS WE CANT ASK.
I HOPE ALL CLAIMING FIRST CLASS CHAPS IS ALL TRUE.

SECRET OF FIRST CLASS IS ABSOLUTE DEVOTION TO UR BOOKS
IF U TRY TO TELL MOST OF US, U PUT IN ONLY 3HOURS TO GRAB IT ALL
I ASK AMOUNT OF CONCENTRATION BEING PUT IN.
MY FELLAS DAT HANG IN THE BAR BY 1759 AND MAKE LIFE GOING.
AND ALSO MAKE CAMPUS LIFE INTERESTING ARE U THERE
GREATEST BO BO
NOTHIN THE HAPPEN, WE ALL SAILED OUT FROM THE CAMPUS.
UNDER ONE UMBRELLA.
HOPE WE ARE STILL THERE, COS, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE.
MY FELLOW GUYS WITH SECOND CLASS- UPPER N LOWER.
WE BETTER PASS PEOPLE WEY DEY PRIVATE UNIVERSITY BY FAR,
SORRY TO HURT ANY ONE WIT FIRST CLASS IN PRIVATE SCHOOL
CERTIFICATE GET LEVEL
AS SCHOOL GET LEVEL.
IF I DEY LIE TELL ME
THANK GOD, IS FRIDAY 4 MOST OF US
DAT UNDER WIA TO BE BY 1759,
FIRST GO READ.
Re: Secrets Of First Class Students? by Eyohimself(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2008
A-town:

Nigga, give me a break and just keep quiet if you've got nothing positive to contirbute. What the heck you talking about? People are discussing the "secrets of first class students" and you are trying to instill antagonistic shrapnels into the discussion. Come on, relax! No one here is bragging. This is a stimulative discussion that most, I feel will enjoy reading. So I impore you don't digress from the topic. People are all nice here, but can also be mean if they choose to. Therefore, you better back the F off before you get smacked the wack off this forum!!! Damn it!))))

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.