Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tsp Programme Is It Worth It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tsp Programme Is It Worth It? (1044 Views)

Is It Worth The Salary? / Masters From Abroad: Is It Worth It? / NIIT: Are They Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tsp Programme Is It Worth It? by scoobedo: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2008
Recently, i sat for the TSP Scholarship programme test and passed it.I was invited for a subsequent orientation where we were told we had to pay an additional amount of money.A students were offered 140k, B students 160k and C students 180k to train succesfully as network engineers.Please kindly advice on this programme.Particularly i want to find out from people with relevant wealth of experience if this programme is worth pursuing.Especially since i have never heard about these people before.
Thank you
for more info pls check www.iaesnigeria.org
Re: Tsp Programme Is It Worth It? by IykeD(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
The programs outlined in their FAQs are good but i have the same concern, having not heard about these people before.I was reliably informed that they just got a place to start up with in Lagos and that they are yet to put fittings there.I really want to do it but i am taking my time to observe things.
Re: Tsp Programme Is It Worth It? by alby: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2008
Hello Friends,

So this confirms our suspicion that this is one of those NIIT, APTECH, KARROX etc magic.

Why is it that no one in this country comes out clean with their intentions? This wasn't said to anyone in the beginning so why is the drift now? I feel its high time these set of guys are prosecuted and charged with relevant charges. Do you know some people came from as far as Benin and you need to see the stupid attitudes being put up by some members of their team, its so disgusting that at the end of the day, for an unemployed graduate/school leaver to cough out N160k to run such training, what a shame that our people dont have conscience again!!! They have all left it in the village and are in town without them.

I wish us all God's continued guidance and protection.

Kind regards,

Re: Tsp Programme Is It Worth It? by scoobedo: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
Yeah Seun i am a university graduate.I am more wary of this programme because the entry level qualification is too general.This sends a message that these people might just be after money.
Wish i can reach a decision quickly on this thing b4 it closes.
Thanks for your input on the subject

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This Callredux Offer Real / Please Advise Me, Where Can I Start Afresh? / Pls Advise: Elect or Computer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.