Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes (2551 Views)

[PHOTOS] Terrifying Prehistoric Frilled Shark With 300 Razor-sharp Teeth Capture / What's Wrong With Writing One's Name With Red Ink? ?? / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by whiteshark(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2005
Yeah thats right. U heard it and its true. I am everything you think I am and more. I am your brother, lover, teacher, preacher and friend. I kook, klean, drive and hybanate. I am very very elastic and I love to read. I was born 7th of march therefore my zodiac sign allows 4 me to dream as much as I want. All in all, I am kool kalm and kollective so all u like minded pips, hala
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by vexxy(f): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2005
Welcome, Whiteshark!

So glad to have you become a part of the Nairaland family.

Enjoy yourself here!

V
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by Seun(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2005
As someone from the South-South, I hope you're not a supporter of "Biafra Republic". We sympathize with what is being done to your people but we refuse to believe that violence or separation is the answer; it is never the answer!

Welcome to the Nairaland Forum!
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by nike4luv(f): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2005
wassup white shark,
welcome to the land of nairaland..it rocks up the diddly here, hav fun and enjoy..
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by hotangel2(f): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2005
Hey hun... do i still owe you a welcome? I'll do it anyways.

Welcome to nairaland, i am sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Update your profile, tell us more about you, and your pictures will be well appreciated. cheesy cheesy
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by Latoya(f): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2005
Welcome..............
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by gina34(f): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2005
welcome whiteshark.
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by layi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2005
Welcome reddolfin whiteshark.
U'll love it here. I'm sure.
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by whiteshark(m): 3:59am On Sep 07, 2005
I thank u all 4 ur kind and inspirational words. It is good to know we still have people like u guys out there. Thank you very much indeed. To Seun, Although I am from the southen parts of this Adigho, I do not in any way subcribe to violence in any degree. I am a promoter of peace in all its ramifications and I know that progress is achieved faster in an atmosphere were peace reigns. I still dey hail sha.
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by Latoya(f): 5:10am On Sep 07, 2005
Can we see your pix?
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by fabian(f): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2005
Welcome White Shark!
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by IAH(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by whiteshark(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2005
Una thank u once again. I promise to be faithful and true to all you guy through think and thin. Who knows, I fit even find wife 4 here sef...... he he he grin
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by vexxy(f): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2005
shocked

Good luck in your search! wink
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by whiteshark(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2005
Thank vexie, Ill probably strt with u
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by layi(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2005
Dont try it. rolleyes
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by Greatpeter(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2005
Whiteshark, Vexxy has gotten a cover, keep off!

Danger Zone! grin
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by whiteshark(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2005
Eh hen ...

Great peter and Lyi, I don catch una. So u guys have been hitting on the sister secretly hen ... Right. Well no sweat. Like I use to say, may the best guy win but make una understand say this guy got Bills, Trills and Mad Skills....

Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by vexxy(f): 3:22am On Sep 11, 2005
Thank you Layi and GP for watching out for me.

They are like family. I appreciate you guys so much! kiss

V
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by WesleyanA(f): 4:40am On Sep 11, 2005
i wish whiteshark was a white shark
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by layi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2005
whiteshark:

.......but make una understand say this guy got Bills, Trills and Mad Skills....
I'm the King with the bling and i got the *Diamond* ring

So back off!!!
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by WesleyanA(f): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2005
you've got the skillz too rolleyes
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by vexxy(f): 12:37am On Sep 12, 2005
Did he say. . . [size=5pt]diamond[/size] ring?  shocked

lipsrsealed

grin
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by gina34(f): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2005
muhahahahaha
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by DEKING3(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2005
DE-KING welcomes whiteshark to nairaland. I hope you don't have dangerous teeth like these grin
Stay blessed.

@layi, what did you mean by this
layi:

I'm the King
I hope you're not trying to stylishly commit treason? angry
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by whiteshark(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2005
Tis all good folks, I thank you all. I am Indeed the great white shark and I sure have large white teeth too. Dont worry ehn, I promise to be all that you wish for, your brother , teacher, preacher, lover, father figure and friend. All u guys need do is holla

Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by whiteshark(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2005
Hello all

Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by vexxy(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2005
hello!
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by Seun(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2005
Hello whiteshark. We are here to give you the attention you desire. grin
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by whiteshark(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2005
no yawa, thanks... cool
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by shantal: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2005
ur highly welcome to the rockin place

enjoy!!!!!
Re: whiteshark - Great White Shark with Red Unblinking Eyes by queen2(f): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2005
Sawrie, though its late welcome to nairaland, White Sharkie cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Post Something, And It starts An Argument In Your Comments. / Read The Story Of A Nigerian Man Who Alledgely Raped His Daugther I The US / Romance Section Is Dying! Share Your memories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.