Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Rental Business - How Profitable? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rental Business - How Profitable? (35896 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by abdurrazaq(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
Water containers (popularly called drums), generator set and many other party stuffs are also included in rental businesses.As small as cutleries, plates, etc appear to be, people still rent it for their party needs
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by EmmaAjayi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2008
misssexyu, promise72, & vyking,

You guys have been contributing excellent ideas to this topic. You see , nobody is an island. There are more to learn from each & everyone of you guys. It is only when there is conflicting ideas that progress emanate. For anybody who have been an onlooker, there is no more introduction that will be better than all your posts to venture into the Project under review. Everyone of you should & bury his or her hatchet and reconcile all the ideas you have contributed.
Personally as a novice in this area, l've learnt lessons.

More contribution - My own idea for someone who wants to go into Rental, it is advisable to start procuring those materials little by little as your pocket can accomodate. The journey of 1000km starts from one step.

Goodluck to all.

Emma
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by MiamiNBF: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2008
Well d business is very profitable,my Daddy work as a director in the company, for good 15yrs,and the owner of the company mks alot of millions every year.infact if u want to know more and more about this business,u can call me, on 08036252816 i will introduce u to my dad to put u thru.Is a very good biz
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by slimes(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2008
Rental biz is occassional and very profitable duing festivities. In Lagos for instance, it's every day biz.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by Ndipe(m): 1:36am On Oct 10, 2008
I inquired from my friend who lives in Nigerian about the Rental business, and he told me that it is only profitable if one has the connection. I saw his point, because who among the masses, except for the famous and rich folks would organize an elaborate party that would require an event planner. Nduka Obaigbena, according to my friend who held a bash not too long ago hired event planner(s) from South Africa, so , anybody who has more information on the business should holla.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by youngies(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2008
Though I have already made up my mind on investing in this business here in Abuja, but Ndipe your post is discouraging at best, thanks.

Please can somebody give me a competitive pricing for the following items:

1. 20 dozens of armed plastic chairs

2. 5 dozens of plastic tables (4 seater)

3. 10 fancy canopies size: (5 big, 3 medium, 2 small)

4. 1 Ice block making machine
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by promise72(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2008
@ Ndipe,

I dont necessarily think so tho. Beg to differ. Different strokes for different folks. If you have the necessary equipment thats up to snof. you can make it. Connection or not. All an event palnner will do is PLAN. Someone has to provide equipment to make it happen. Thats where you come in.

If you have tier 1 tents, generators, moving van etc. you will make it.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by DisGuy: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2008
Ndipe:

I inquired from my friend who lives in Nigerian about the Rental business, and he told me that it is only profitable if one has the connection. I saw his point, because who among the masses, except for the famous and rich folks would organize an elaborate party that would require an event planner. Nduka Obaigbena, according to my friend who held a bash not too long ago hired event planner(s) from South Africa, so , anybody who has more information on the business should holla.

i'm not too sure you understand this rental business thing, it's different from event planner similar though
you can be an event planner without these equipment and you can be in this business without
being an event planner

I'm sure the guy from south africa didnt bring in chairs, and tables from south africa
elaborate parties are still being organised on streets and community centres
remember everything calls for a celebration in nigeria-even if they have to borrow money!!

Miami_NBF:

Well d business is very profitable,my Daddy work as a director in the company, for good 15yrs,and the owner of the company mks alot of millions every year.infact if u want to know more and more about this business,u can call me, on 08036252816 i will introduce u to my dad to put u through.Is a very good biz
hmm why is your dad sill working there 15years! he probably is a partner now

1 Like

Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by alldone(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2008
This is lucrative no doubt,
however get a workable business plan for it.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by tradee: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hi,am into RENTAL AND SERVICES .i.e we construct it to your taste with different sizes and shapes.RENTALS is very very profitable because you make money every week,every day and every month.To be sincere with you all those rich-men also involve in this very business.For further in information you can call me on 08034129119 or mail me at sirkay.sirkay@yahoo.com.

Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
ummmmmmm
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by tradee: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2009
hi,in the house,am into this RENTAL AND SERVICES i.e We do construct them to meet international standard.We construct CANOPIES,TENT(which can occupy up to 1500 guest),CHAIRS AND TABLES.Its highly profitable if you are financially buoyant.For more enquiry you can contact me on 08034129119 or mail at sirkay.sirkay@yahoo.com
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by tradee: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2009
RENTAL AND SERVICES is very profitable because you made your money every day ,every week,every month.I as a person i do construct them and sell them to those who requested for it in bulk such as TENT,CANOPY ,CHAIRS AND TABLES.Fr more enquiries you can contact me on 08034129119 or mail me at sirkay.sirkay@yahoo.com
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by DisGuy: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2009
tradee:

RENTAL AND SERVICES is very profitable because you made your money every day ,every week,every month.I as a person i do construct them and sell them to those who requested for it in bulk such as TENT,CANOPY ,CHAIRS AND TABLES.Fr more enquiries you can contact me on 08034129119 or mail me at sirkay.sirkay@yahoo.com

how much are they?
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by missy06(f): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hi everyone!

Does anyone have any idea of how much canopies and tents cost? Tradee, you say you contruct these, how much are they currently going for?
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by Digital(f): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
Am really interested in this buz my only challenge is cars to convey my chairs and tables and the canopies, i already gathered money for the tables and chair
and i don't av mind for loan. is there any thing i can do abt this?
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by waladis(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2010
Don't you think getting yourself a van to convey your chairs and tables and the canopies would be cheaper and stressless than cars. For cars, you will need drivers and you should expect a possibility of higher maintenance cost than a van, depending on the numbers of cars you are willing to invest in the business and all this will add up to your expense.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by kunle4d: 12:35pm On May 18, 2010
rental business is such a profitable business if u are in confusion i
think i can help you draw out a good business plan including monitoring
and other services u may be interested in and u will have good value for ur money
u can reach me on adekunle_folarin@yahoo.com for any enquiry
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by question(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2010
For those that are doing this business, how much is the daily rental rates for basic chairs, tables and canopy/
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by waladis(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2010
For those that are doing this business, how much is the daily rental rates for basic chairs, tables and canopy/
[quote][/quote]

Am also interested in this business, but it seems noone can answer this question 
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by waladis(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2010
kunle4d:

rental business is such a profitable business if u are in confusion i
think i can help you draw out a good business plan including monitoring
and other services u may be interested in and u will have good value for your money
u can reach me on adekunle_folarin@yahoo.com for any enquiry

Kunle4d - I wrote you an E-mail 5 days ago and am still waiting for your response, Thanks
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by jot01(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2010
Good Business Idea.

I can't wait to start this also.

Cheers
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by tefund(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2010
can anyone give us a crash course on how to get started
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by waladis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2010
The business is so lucrative that those who are already in it in Nairaland refused to share their ideas with others. There are lot of them on this thread (Introduce your business)
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by waladis(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2010
I've just spoken with a guy who wants to sell to me 25 dozens of used plastic chairs which is equivalent to 300 pieces of chairs, his price is N1,100.00 per chair, and 25 dozens will be equivalent to N330,000.00. I told the guy that his price per chair is close to the price of a new one, but he said there is room for negotiation. Can anyone please suggest to me how much a reasonable offer would be for this amount of used plastic chairs.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by psr3000abl: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
Please what is the minimum to start this business
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by waladis(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2010
@question, The guy I spoke to yesterday said that the price varies from one area to the other. The price in Surulere is different from the price at Ebute Metta and Lagos Island. He claimed to be successfull with the business but had to stop because he can not cope with the business and his job at the bank. He promised to give me the best information about the business if we seal a deal.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by chelsea4su(f): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
then how much can we charge our customer per chairs and tables .
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by fxjunkie(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2010
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by Rene1(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2011
I like to know more about this business, friends
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by tayoTFC(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2012

1. 20 dozens of armed plastic chairs

2 20 dozen of unarmed plastic chairs

3. 5 dozens of plastic tables (4 seater)

4. 10 fancy canopies size: (5 big, 3 medium, 2 small)
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by DisGuy: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
tayoTFC:

1[b]. 20 dozens of armed plastic chairs

2 20 dozen of unarmed plastic chairs[/b]
3. 5 dozens of plastic tables (4 seater)

4. 10 fancy canopies size: (5 big, 3 medium, 2 small)

as in chairs with guns? sorry couldnt resist grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) / Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board / FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.