Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Starting A Music Studio - Music Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Starting A Music Studio (68730 Views)

Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Music Studio by CityHitz: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Watch this now VIDEO: DMW Ft. Davido & Mayorkun – Prayer (Mp3 Download) http://cityhitz.com/?p=2687

Re: Starting A Music Studio by tayeolusola: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Need beats of all genre of music like afro , hiphop, pop, dancehall, trap, rnb, reggae and gospel.

Mixing and mastering of all songs

Call/ whatsapp no +2348024019195

Follow on twitter and IG @TayeOlusola

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by bazestop(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Bazestop is offering a one time promo to get one of your song, video and mixtape promoted on our site for free!!!. Send your song, video or mixtape with artwork and biography to bazestop@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348137846828. Promo ends by 21st of March 2017 @bazestop.com

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Isholaoni: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Get your song produced for #10,000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #7000 and get free promotion with hypes and broadcast. And if you have any song you want us to promote online for you,we can help you promote it on ten sites for just #8000 which also include tooxclusive and notjustok with massive hypes and broadcast. Contact Ebenz on 07032617747 for more enquiries.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Princemanuel58: 6:21am On May 26, 2017
Can I use a 4mm glass for a studio booth of 5 by 4 feet... How many mm glass is used normally for a vocal booth urgent answer please.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by overboard(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2017
Princemanuel58:
Can I use a 4mm glass for a studio booth of 5 by 4 feet... How many mm glass is used normally for a vocal booth urgent answer please.

Better to go for 12mm bro and double glaze
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ebenzmediablog: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Get your song produced for #10,000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #7000 with free online promotion. Contact 08179017789 for bookings and enquiries. If you have a song you want to promote online,we can help you promote it online at an affordable fee. Contact 08179017789 for bookings and enquiries.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Verostef(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please i need advice on Where I can start my old school gospel music career?
Re: Starting A Music Studio by RhymedeepNobis(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2017

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Exclusivesounds2: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Are You An Artiste/Entertainer?

Do You Have A Song, Video or Mixtape You Want To Promote Online like Naijaphobia,Naijaloaded,Tooxclusive,NotJustOK,Lindaikeji,Xclusivebase?Do you want your music or mixtapes on mtnmusicplus,cloud9,iTunes,amazon,googleplay,spinlet,etc and start making money from it? Do You Want Your Songs on Caller Ring Back Tunes where you also get paid as your song is being used as callertunes from subscribers? Do You Need Massive Buzz & Hype? Do you want your song to be in top mixtapes or radio play? Do you have a standard video you want to be on air? Don't have much money just need it only on Blogs? Do you need shows you can get paid for just to showcase your talent by performing your music to a wide range of audience or do you simply need that mind blowing label to get you record deal to get you the fame you need? Holla Me Now on +2349098639991, (whatsapp) or mail exclusivesounds2@gmail.com Lets get that monster hit known worldwide!!!!!!!! #Powered by #Exclusivesounds!!!

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ebenzmediablog: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Get your song produced for #10,000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #7000 with free online promotion. Contact 08179017789 for bookings and enquiries. If you have a song you want to promote online,we can help you promote it online at an affordable fee. Contact 08179017789 for bookings and enquiries.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ebenzmediablog: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dear Artistes,
Do you know we can get your songs on online music stores like mtn music plus and generate alot of money for you?

MTN Music Plus allows your song to earn and generate revenue for you as the artist as it is downloaded or streamed online.

We put up your songs for people to listen and pay for downloads if they like the song.

A periodic statement will be sent to you as the Content Owner ( artist ) so that you see how many times your song or content was downloaded and how much your song has generated.

We provide you with a detailed account stating clearly the download logs for your content (songs & videos) on a quarterly (3 monthly) basis as soon as we have received it from MTN .

The net income will be shared between you as the owner of the content and the company.

If you are interested,you can contact 07032617747

Be rest assured this platform pays well and with us you have access to know directly the status of your songs with respect to revenue generated.

If you need further information, contact +234-70-32617747 or mail ebenezerondabeat@yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Verostef(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Am in ekiti. Am a pastor not really into music. But I have songs I composed long time ago. Something kept telling me I can be heard. How will you launch me into music world?
For song to sing that is not difficult, I have them plenty but to be heard nko?
What can you do?
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ebenzmediablog: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Dear Artistes,
Do you know we can get your songs on online music stores like mtn music plus and generate alot of money for you?

MTN Music Plus allows your song to earn and generate revenue for you as the artist as it is downloaded or streamed online.

We put up your songs for people to listen and pay for downloads if they like the song.

A periodic statement will be sent to you as the Content Owner ( artist ) so that you see how many times your song or content was downloaded and how much your song has generated.

We provide you with a detailed account stating clearly the download logs for your content (songs & videos) on a quarterly (3 monthly) basis as soon as we have received it from MTN .

The net income will be shared between you as the owner of the content and the company.

If you are interested,you can call 07032617747

Be rest assured this platform pays well and with us you have access to know directly the status of your songs with respect to revenue generated.

If you need further information, call +234-70-32617747 or mail ebenzclassic@yahoo.com
Re: Starting A Music Studio by skyhighweb(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Verostef:
Am in ekiti. Am a pastor not really into music. But I have songs I composed long time ago. Something kept telling me I can be heard. How will you launch me into music world?
For song to sing that is not difficult, I have them plenty but to be heard nko?
What can you do?
contact a studio to work wwith will be starting mine soon, drop a msg on my mobile 09075252828
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ebenzmediablog: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2017
A good song comes when you listen to good beat !! Great Light Muzic Empire will give you a unique beat of your type. Call 07032617747 now
Re: Starting A Music Studio by djkotech(m): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
After Party Mixtape (AP Mixtape) Vol. 2
nice playlist u gonna luv ...BrennyJones - SO ...TEKNO - GO ...Olamide - WO
https://archive.org/details/DjKotechAPMVol2

Re: Starting A Music Studio by EbenzClassic: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Promo! Promo! Promo!!!

Start making money with ur talent. :
#GreatlightmuziqEmpire give you the opportunity to

*Use ur song as "caller ring back Tune, on "mtn, Airtel and Etisalat" and be paid Royalty for ur intellectual property

*Promoting ur song on " mtn Music plus, Zain music etc
And be paid Royalty.

*u can also sell ur song on top music stores, such as : Amazon, Spotify, spinlet, music load, Boom player, Target music, Nmusic etc

We render these service to u at a very cheap rate.
If u are interested call: +2348136680184 no time to check time
Re: Starting A Music Studio by tayeolusola: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2017
*Buy beats 4 all genre
*Mixing and Mastering of all songs
Contact me 4 Price
Call/WhatsApp +2348024019195
Twitter/IG @TayeOlusola

Re: Starting A Music Studio by hoodpro(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello....
We have acoustic foams pad available now!
Colour: grey
Sizes:, 2ft by 2ft by 3inches thick for N9,500
Call or WhatsApp: 07088563676 /07030244340 to order for yours.
https://hood-soundproof-acoustics.business.site

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by barofterror(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
@ all plz help, hw much is c3 microphone
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
[b][/b]Check out this track

#HIGH by rickyraph

dope upcoming rap messiah

www.naijapals.com/music/HIGH_Rickyraph-68096
Re: Starting A Music Studio by daroyal1: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Half session 4hours
Full session 8hours

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 2hours, 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 4579999

Goldmyne! Good quality Music, Worldwide Sound

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Egaffer7: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wow!! Strong Jam I believe you alot keep <a href="https://02base.com.ng">it</a> up
Re: Starting A Music Studio by sholx(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Brand new M-AUDIO oxygen 25 MIDI KEYBOARD CONTROLLER for sale on Jumia @48

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fruity Loops Rap Beats /hiphop Instrumental Maker .free Download.thank Me Later / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.