Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Lasun Ray's Unrealistic Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lasun Ray's Unrealistic Movies (2650 Views)

Why Foreign Movies Can Be Just As Unrealistic As Local Movies. / Ray Daniels Okeugo Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Where Can I Download Free Blue-ray Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lasun Ray's Unrealistic Movies by orla(f): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2006
Watched some naija films recently and have to comment on some flaws . Lasun Ray, a yoruba actor tries to write good story line but they are usually unrealistic in real life scenario. why does he usually act the role of a young school boy and act as sons to the likes of rachael oniga/shobowale when it is very obvious that he is a man in his late or early forties. In n one of his films, Wasiu Ayinde Marshall also took up the role of a school boy which actually put me off the film. Does he have  to use Kwam1 for that role when there are several younger looking  actors that could play that part.

Anyway, just an observation, Does anyone think the same?

Orla
Re: Lasun Ray's Unrealistic Movies by classiqkid(f): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2006
The are very realistic actully it all depends on the way you look at things.
Re: Lasun Ray's Unrealistic Movies by dollypee1(f): 3:34am On Jul 11, 2006
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY "RAYS" IN D YORUBA MOVIE INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA, KINDA LIKE RELATIVES? AND I UNDERSTAND LASUN RAY PICKS UP HIS STORIES 4RM D BOXES HIS FATHER LEFT BEHIND AFTER HIS DEMISE,TOLD THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF STORIES IN EACH BOXES.YES HIS STORIES ARE SO UNREAL.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Nigerian Movies Online / Are These Yoruba Movies Produced For Illiterates? / Nollywood Feature: Bent Arrow Set To Premier In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.