Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching (16116 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by stmanpule(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2009
colleteral damage and aso ibora
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by omooloye1(f): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2009
Iice, T@medo and Mr Crackles
Most Nigerians watched your so-called tv shows as movies.
Not all of us have the privilege to watch them as shows or
soap opera.Thanx to our wonderful Alaba boys who have
made these dvds cds available to us.

arggggggggh! bunch of I TOO KNOWS.
Over sabi no go kill you.Say amen

@Iice

movie people my foot.

@Mr Crackles

I'm warning you, stop using those vulgar and insultive
words on my precious nairaland.Stop this your aggresive
atittude,or else,

Seun, please warn this Mr Craker o grin grin
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by darqly(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2009
Living In Bondage. Part one and Two specifically. I have still have them digitally "un-mastered" in VHS format grin
LOL
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by seunbballo(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2009
Yoruba movie

Eni Olorun Ke

Shaworo Ide

Magun (Thunder Bolt)

Ana si Ana

American movie

Coming to America

Love and Basketball

Home Alone

Problem Child

Friday, Next Friday, Friday after next
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by nnaemmy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
44 minutes
The man in the iron mask
Keeping Faith
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by euniceade(f): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
baby in china
sound of music
violated
jennifer
problem child
brown sugar
deliver us from eva
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by reefy12002(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
Gone In 60 seconds, Braveheart, Evelyn, Negotiator, Inside Man,
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by sunnym(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2009
Love does'nt cause a thing
Fighting temptation
Babies day out, i love it much
Coming to America
Home alone
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ichommy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
india movies kuchikuchi hata hai grin
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by donciccio: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2009
god father, hoodlum & blood in blood out
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ichommy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
india movies   kuchikuchi hata hai grin
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ichommy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2009
india movies   kuchikuchi hata hai grin
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by rasque(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2009
legend of the seeker
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by boyj(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2009
any james bond movie
coming to america
all parts of home alone
around the world in 80 days
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by efeboy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2009
Anything BOURNE , ,

The Bourne Identity, Bourne ultimatum. I just would'nt get tired of watching The Bourne Identity.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by efeboy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
Gawd, how did I forget RUSH HOUR.

I can watch that movie over and over again in a day, especially the part two of it.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by maray(f): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Juda Ben -hur

The Count Of Monte Cristo

Troy
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by matiltomd(f): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2009
The Green Mile
The Man in the Iron Mask
The Negotiator
Coming to America and finally,
Troy!!!!
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by edogram1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2009
me i prefer catoons over and over again.

Toy story
Shrike.1.2
jungle book
cendetila

so many as i cant remember.

but for firm.

silent night

and many more as i can remember
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by follypimpi(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
TROY
GLADIATOR
COMING TO AMERICA
FRIDAY,NEXT FRIDAY,FRIDAY AFTER THE NEXT
HOW HIGH
WEDDING CRASHER
BOOMERANG
TRANSFORMERS
THE BEST MAN

Will pull up the rest when am done remembering.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by biggjoe(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2009
m.i:

The Godfather, Scarface, and Shottas (have no idea why i like this movie so much!), the Devil's advocate,Constantine, cool runnings, and two typically TCM movies that i absolutely love, Buddy Buddy, and something funny happened on the way to the forum

we seem to have the same test on movies.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by SmartK1(m): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2009
There are lots but
24 by Keifer Sunderland - that's d best

(if u ask me for d worst dat i wont like to watch ever again)
Promise by Ola-iya (Iru-Esin) - cos thats d worst.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by sley4life(m): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2009
naked gun
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by sley4life(m): 1:07am On Jun 26, 2009
Naked gun
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by martinlala(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2009
perfume
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by djcrucifix(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2009
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by djcrucifix(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2009
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by djcrucifix(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2009
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by icemann(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2009
Sin city
Matrix(I,II,III)
Snach
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ABBEYDEM: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
Jenifa
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nezan(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2009
icemann:

Matrix(I,II,III)

good movie
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by laggyman(f): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2009
HI,
MY ARE INDIA AMIT AND KHAN COLLECTIONS

AISHAPYRANKARA
BLACK
KHABI KUCHI KABHI GHAM
YE VADHA RAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Real-life Fight: Donnie Yen Vs Jet Li / Sitcom Vs Soap Opera Vs TV Drama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.