Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching (16118 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nezan(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
sley4life:

osoufia movies
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Meristem: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
Blue Streak
24 Hours
Save the Last Dance
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by mohawkchic(f): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
iice:

That is a bleeping TV show NOT a movie angry

~ cheesy ~LWKMD~ grin

~Chick Flicks~

~Ghost
~Pretty Woman
~Sleepless In Seattle

~Classic Oldies~

~King & I
~My Fair Lady
~Sound Of Music
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by TOPE20001(f): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ cheesy ~LWKMD~ grin

~Chick Flicks~

~Ghost
~Pretty Woman
~Sleepless In Seattle

~Classic Oldies~

~King & I
~My Fair Lady
~Sound Of Music

We must have been twin sis that was seperated at birth grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by mohawkchic(f): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
~ grin Oh Yeah! How kwel is that! You got good taste! wink
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by akinrogba: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
face off, ti oluwa nile, saworode, thunderbolt(magun), gladiator, troy, 300, hard ball, con air, apocalypto, hard target, slumdog millionaire, taken, lion king,ori, 44 minutes
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Zealoy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
The movies i watch, motuary, house of the dead, wrong turn, house of wax, resident evil, deap blue sea, horror movie is best.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by gbigbega: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2009
The Matrix - Triology

I seen Matrix 1 uncountable time. At a time my computer automatically start playing matrix when it is turned on.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by kalmebad(f): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2009
Nollywood Rules for Me.

Violated
Rattle snake
Crime to christ
Reloaded
Jus the few

Hollywood those days

Woman of substance
Home alone
Passenger 57
Who will take care of my children
Desperate Housewives
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by kalmebad(f): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2009
Nollywood Rules for Me.

Violated
Rattle snake
Crime to christ
Reloaded
                         Jus the few

Hollywood those days

Woman of substance
Home alone
Passenger 57
Desperate Housewives
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by kalmebad(f): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
Nollywood Rules for Me.

Violated
Rattle snake
Crime to christ
Reloaded
                         Jus the few

Hollywood those days

Woman of substance
Home alone
Passenger 57
Desperate Housewives
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by kalmebad(f): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
Bloody network

Moderators,please kindly help me delete those trash
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by paaj: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
Face off! Can watch it a million times over. Nicolas Cage and John Travolta were da bomb. Can't get over it till today.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by aboly(f): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2009
Devil wears prada

Sound of music
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by aboki2: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
did anybody mention

[size=16pt]THE GOOD, THE BAD, and THE UGLY?[/size]

I have watched it over 20 times
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by baslone: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
The Godfather.

Usual Suspects
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by beeswax: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2009
moulin rouge any day
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by baruchlady(f): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2009
Akeelah and the bee wink

Coming to America grin
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by baruchlady(f): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2009
Akeelah and the bee wink

Coming to America grin
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Wellas14(m): 2:28am On Jul 04, 2009
Finding Forester

Hitch

The Fighting Temptation
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by HorusRa(m): 2:57am On Jul 04, 2009
Artificial Intelligence
Waking Life
Home Alone
What the Bleep do we know?
The Devil wears Prada
Antz
Wall-E
Mullholland Drive
Tuesday with Morrie
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by justkunmi(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2009
A.Few.Good.Men
Usual.Suspects
Lucky.Number.Slevin cool
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by BABAHMED: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2009
the last don
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by BABAHMED: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2009
the last don
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by mawash: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2009
transfomers angry
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Arcani: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
Coming to America
All Harry Potter movies

Bollywood: Slumdog millionaire

Nollywood: Caught in the middle
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ijawgirl: 3:05am On Jul 06, 2009
Motives 2
Father of the bride
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by zains: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2009
Bucket List- Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson.

Sound of Music.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by zains: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2009
Bucket List- Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson.

Sound of Music.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by TOYOSI20(f): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2009
Juice

Poetic Justice

Jason's Lyric
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Fiona0007: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2009
It's not that hard to remember some of them.
Beautiful mind
You've got mail
In pursuit of happiness
Chicago
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by olagboye(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2009
PRETTY WOMAN- Richard Gere and Julia Roberts

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sitcom Vs Soap Opera Vs TV Drama? / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.