Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread (16140 Views)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? / Kingdom Anime/manga. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2015
Naruto is back with a new manga series which aired on 27 April titled " The Seventh Hokage And The Scarlet Spring
The story has entered a new generation and will center on Naruto as hokage

I created this thread for discussions about recent chapters and insight into future chapters as this exhilarating show unfolds before our eyes.
So guys come in and share your thoughts and opinions on this exciting new series.

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by blessedqueen(f): 12:37pm On May 10, 2015
Dont disturb itself... There is Naruto Information thread... It continuas there
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 10, 2015
I really think this show is going to throw light on Naruto's son Boruto and sasuke's daughter Sarada
Their relationship with each other, their parents and their mates.

In the first two chapters we have Sadara wondering why her dad doesn't spend time with her.
She also confronted her mum, sakura on this even going all the way to ask her if she was really her fathers wife. This led sakura into a feat of rage in which she destroyed her house out of anger.
From the rumbles of the house, sadara discovered a picture of sasuke with karin and karin looking a lot like her especially with wearing the same glasses she wears
Could karin be her mother? Well time would tell.

It's also going to be nice to see Boruto awaken his Byakugan gotten from his mom. Mastering his dads moves especially with the nine tails inside of him as a result of birth.

This is so going to be interesting
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 10, 2015
Methinks its kids that watch childish movies like Naruto. Damn! So childish of you, Op

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 10, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Methinks its kids that watch childish movies like Naruto.
Damn! So childish of you, Op

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:
I really think this show is going to throw light on Naruto's son Boruto and sasuke's daughter Sarada

In the first two chapters we have Sadara wondering why her dad doesn't spend time with her.
She also confronted her mum, sakura on this even going all the way to ask her if she was really her fathers wife. This led sakura into a feat of rage in which she destroyed her house out of anger.
From the rumbles of the house, sadara discovered a picture of sasuke with karin and karin looking a lot like her especially with wearing the same glasses she wears

It's also going to be nice to see Boruto awaken his Byakugan gotten from his mom. Mastering his dads moves especially with the nine tails inside of him as a result of birth.

kai make this semester do quick end naa I no fit wait make in begin this new manga. although I will prefer the amine to the manga.
I am of the opinion that naturo is much more than a mere kiddie anime. It beats several season movies out there on the market in terms of storyline and moral lessons.

4 Likes

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 10, 2015
Dnarvaez:
yeye. that anime make sense pass those yeye molly wood and Kenya movies you all fixate on for hours. The lessons, action and storyline has a league of It's own and trust me its on champions league levels. anyway, you won't understand till you understand and watch it.
I used to be a heavy critic of naturo myself not until I gave in to my kid bro's appeal to watch it calmly.

I am above 20 man.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:

Though you have to awaken the power of the byakugan,the eyes are just there when born.
Boruto doesn't posses byakugan
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 10, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Though you have to awaken the power of the byakugan,the eyes are just there when born.
Boruto doesn't posses byakugan

I bet you, he sure does.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:

I bet you, he sure does.
Dearie take a look at the last two manga episodes and get to see his eyes. And you have to agree with me that every hyuuga child from birth has the byakugan eye.
And more so as focus will be on boruto,I think his power will be from ashura(body, just as naruto) contrary to Indra(eye,just as sasuke)

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 10, 2015
I wonder if sadara will have sharingan. hmm I wish she will because I have never seen a female sharingan wielder before. I hope she has the heart of her uncle-itachi.
itachi is so good, compared to his arrogant brother.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 10, 2015
Largas:
yeye. that anime make sense pass those yeye molly wood and Kenya movies you all fixate on for hours. The lessons, action and storyline has a league of It's own and trust me an UGLY levels. anyway, you won't understand till you understand and watch it.
I used to be a heavy critic of naturo myself not until I gave in to my kid bro's appeal to watch it calmly.

I am above 20 man.
Nollywood movies? Inasmuch as i detest them well, don`t wan`t to go into that.
Hey man, Movies like Ben 10, Avatar, etc. where made for kids. I mean, wtf! Is this nonsense of creating dumb threads all about?
... Still the Op, of this thread is childish.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 10, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Hey man, Movies like Ben 10, Avatar, etc. where made for kids. I mean, wtf! Is this nonsense of creating dumb threads all about?
who ever mentioned ben10 and avatar on this thread. The op is not talking about ben10 or avatar. she is talking about naruto. ma so una fail examgrin
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 10, 2015
Largas:
I wonder if sadara will have sharingan. hmm I wish she will because I have never seen a female sharingan wielder before. I hope she has the heart of her uncle-itachi.
itachi is so good, compared to his arrogant brother.

Of course sadara would have sharingan. She also looks calm and intelligent.
If sakura is truly her mom then she would also inherit her strength.
She could even surpass her dad.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 10, 2015
Largas:
who ever mentioned ben10 and avatar on this thread. The op is not talking about ben10 or avatar. she is talking about naruto. ma so una fail examgrin
"Oh! child`s mentality is very bad!" exclaimed Kofi.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:

Of course sadara would have sharingan. She also looks calm and intelligent.
If sakura is truly her mom then she would also inherit her strength.
She could even surpass her dad.
I stand to be corrected. but me thinks sage power + sharingan gives the rinnegan. sage of six paths had sage powers and sharingan that could be why he possessed rinnegan. also, madara used to have sharingan not until he assimilated hashirama's sage cells which resulted to rinnegan eyes several years later.

Sakura draws her strength from sage powers just as sage tsunade sama.
well I believe you because all sharingan wielders possess beautiful black eyes when normal. like sasuke , itachi et cetera. sadara also possesses black eyes. unlike the green eyes of sakura.

I doubt bolt would possess byakugan though. because the byakugan eyes come from childbirth and bolts eyes look as those of naruto's. I have not seen eyes of naruto's daughter but my guess is she will possess strength from her father and byakugan from her mother.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 10, 2015
sasuke family picture fine pass naruto's though.

Anyway the interesting part would be if indeed sadara belongs to Karen and sadara eventually finds out when she has attained full strength. she go use her powers question en papa and mama for lying to her. kai love Is blind. even after all the poor treatment sasuke showed sakura she still went ahead to marry him. now she does not even live with him as my sharp sasuke don dey tour the world dey flirt with people like karingrin

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Those are mere cartoons. Animations like naruto,one piece etc are way on their own league.
U wnt just understand, but watching those animations opens up your imaginative ideas about human limitations and as well as teach you much.

3 Likes

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2015
Largas:

Anyway the interesting part would be if indeed sadara belongs to Karen and sadara eventually finds out when she has attained full strength. she go use her powers question en papa and mama for lying to her. kai love Is blind. even after all the poor treatment sasuke showed sakura she still went ahead to marry him. now she does not even live with him as my sharp sasuke don dey tour the world dey flirt with people like karingrin
Badoo cheesy
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 10, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Badoo cheesy
my Bro ma so many girls dey mumu o. even the karin sef wan die on top sasuke matter even though sasuke almost let her die around season 16 when we went fighting sharing an stealer danzogrin

that's one of the stark difference between naruto and sasuke. naruto mr nice boy no good looks. yet very faithful and trustworthy.
sasuke na ladies man. hot like engine car yet dey rub babe's for ground.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 10, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Those are mere cartoons. Animations like naruto,one piece etc are way on their own league.
U wnt just understand, but watching those animations opens up your imaginative ideas about human limitations and as well as teach you much.
If i want to improve the power of my imagination or reasoning (as stated by you), i sure know how to go about it. Not by watching some kidsco cartoons, monsieur.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 10, 2015
Largas:
my Bro ma so many girls dey mumu o. even the karin sef wan die on top sasuke matter even though sasuke almost let her die around season 16 when we went fighting sharing an stealer danzogrin

that's one of the stark difference between naruto and sasuke. naruto mr nice boy no good looks. yet very faithful and trustworthy.
sasuke na ladies man. hot like engine car yet dey rub babe's for ground.

Do you think karin is Sarada's mum, Looking at the facial resemblance, the wearing on glasses and all?

And that sharingan kid with white hair. Could he be one of Orochimaro's experiments like Kakashi said?

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 10, 2015
Largas:

Do you think karin is Sarada's mum, Looking at the facial resemblance, the wearing on glasses and all?

And that sharingan kid with white hair. Could he be one of Orochimaro's experiments like Kakashi said?
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by kay9(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2015
Dnarvaez:

If i want to improve the power of my imagination or reasoning (as stated by you), i sure know how to go about it. Not by watching some kidsco cartoons, monsieur.

You claim the show is for kids, yet you keep commenting on the discussion. Aproko + Joblessness is a very bad condition.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:

o God. This new story would be super hot if sad at a were to be karin's mum which I believe to be as a result of the striking resemblance. also, what other way can the anime be made to last longer than to make the new focus-an innocent looking Sarada Uchiha to have a family controversy which would lead to stories of how orochimaro made sasuke and karin to sleep together so karin would deliver a baby with healing power and sharing an.

orochimaro seeks eternal life in a powerful body. don't you think a product of karin and assume would offer that. A healing body that would heal all his wounds and scars and Al beautiful eye to make people jealous of him. orochimaro Is still a life and soonest he would come for the product of his biological experiment between karin and sasuke-sadara.

I think a powerful Bolt will help sad ara discover her true mother karin. I predict that the calm and strong sadara and bolt would turn lovers and good partners just like calm him at a and nd strong naruto.

that's the relationship I see between bolt and sad ara and sad ara and karin.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 10, 2015
kay9:

You claim the show is for kids, yet you keep commenting on the discussion. Aproko + Joblessness is a very bad condition.
I wonder why Nairalanders have this norm of tagging someone jobless. If you aren`t jobless, what then are you doing on Nl you bloody hypocrite!
Do you know me? Do you know why I`m on Nl? Stop behaving like a little prick, will you?
Who is the Aproko here? Me or you pork-nosing into the affairs of other people?
My kid bro would propose that you should be spanked for this stupidity of urs, le garcon.
Ad!os fvcktärd.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:

I think the sharingan kid is shisui. These people called sasuke a disgrace to Uchiha clan. They don't also like the fact he killed itachi.
now most Uchiha get powerful through hate and anger except shisui and itachi. If itachi is dead then only a shisui can be angry with sasuke for his criminalistic ways.

my opinion though. Let the manga unfold more chapters.
Make this kpako thing no distract me from my books o. quiz are few weeks away.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2015
I'm never typing on opera mini again. my posts are error filled.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 10, 2015
Dnarvaez:

I wonder why Nairalanders have this norm of tagging someone jobless. If you aren`t jobless, what then are you doing on Nl you bloody hypocrite!
Do you know me? Do you know why I`m on Nl? Stop behaving like a little prick, will you?
My kid bro would propose that you should be spanked for this stupidity of urs, le garcon.
Ad!os fvcktärd.

It's okay. There was totally no need for this.
I understand, you don't like Naruto.
If you don't like the anime , it's best you leave the thread for those who do.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by kay9(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Ad!os fvcktärd.

Young man go and upgrade your cussing skills. In the meantime, just click "un-follow". You're trolling the thread.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Guy are u kidding.
For 1 Naruto manga has sold over 200 million copies, is it just kids dat buy them.
2. Naruto manga/anime is read/watched by different people all over including young nd old are u now saying ure d mature and with d adult mentality one nd these guys hv kids mentality.
3.Naruto has analytical nd strategic concepts, brain power, tactics, powerful fights, dat a mature person wud hv to read or watch more dan once to even understand, at times d suspense in it is even better dan some of d shows we watch nd u want kids to now understand fully wat is being done In d anime really.
Guy one thing if u hvnt watched something dont criticise unnecessarilly cause it doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 10, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Dearie take a look at the last two manga episodes and get to see his eyes. And you have to agree with me that every hyuuga child from birth has the byakugan eye.
And more so as focus will be on boruto,I think his power will be from ashura(body, just as naruto) contrary to Indra(eye,just as sasuke)

Well, it's possible the Byakugan is just dormant in Boruto due to being only half Hyuuga
Maybe he' will have Byakugan that only turns the eye white when activated due to the crossing of genes between the Hyuuga and Uzumaki clan, who knows?

Or perhaps it's the nine tail fox's chakra inside of him that is surpressing the hyuuga kekkai Genkai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.