Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD (7483 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) / Femi Adebayo Grabbing Tayo Sobola's Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by plusQueen: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2008
gamechange:

@poster

If he has ikebe or whatever, if you don't like, move swiftly on. To suggest there is a particular build or structure he has to conform to is being judgemental.

Humans need to move on and accept each other for who we are. There are tougher challenges in our world.

I hope you'll accept your woman if she shows up with a chest full of hair ,or bia bia fuller that Wole Soyinka's grin
You think it's easy for a woman to see a man that needs a girdle to hold it together grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by carmelily: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2008
someone should also point Desmond Elliot to a gym!

Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by AMIGO112(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
walahi!! devil hand dey inside this thread!!! its ok for women to have a say in this butt but guys common!
remember that ibo saying that goes:

ma o bughi ekwensu,kedi ihe nwoke na acho na otile nwoke ibe ya

Translation: if not the devil what is a man looking for in another mans yansh

True,true the end time don near.
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
carmelily:

someone should also point Desmond Elliot to a gym!
lmao grin grin leave my man alone alrite
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by maedan(f): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2008
RMD's bottom is the issue? Fiiiiinally!! Talk about humungous bum! A bit of healthy padding on a guy is cool, but RMD looks like he's wearing diapers. The bad thing about him and Clem Ohameze is that, they insist on wearing too-tight trousers. It's just not cool. Who needs a bobo whose ass is competing with mine uh? grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by biolabee(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2008
can anybody put up a pix or a site where we can see the bum?
grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2008
watch some of his movies here

http://video.onlinenigeria.com/
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by shylladear(f): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
well desmond is really looking cute in that pics gush  kiss  kiss  kiss  grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2008
leave him alone angry angry
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 22, 2008
We need a picture to make our mind. In his defense it may be inherited. Check his mums butt out. Chances are it will be as big as well. Maybe we should just leave the poor man alone. Probably has no control over it. Take J-Lo for example, she can workout all she wants that butt will never get smaller.
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by carmelily: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2008
rokiatu:

lmao grin grin leave my man alone alrite

@roki
smiley The boy's still cute but just needs to do something about the weight. He was kickass fine when he was trimmer. Remember, EVERYDAY PEOPLE days?
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2008
carmelily:

smiley The boy's still cute but just needs to do something about the weight.
quite true when he started he wasn't fat
but now he's really putting on weight but still I like him
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by swoosh(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2008
How big is your backside? May I see to draw a conclusion please?
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2008
i dont thing i should contribute to this thread
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by topkin(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ poster,

For u to say RMD's backside is bigger than yours, then ur ass must rily be 'minuscule' !! grin grin. I still saw him last week and i can say categorically that his ass suits his stature!
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by plusQueen: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
I searched high and low but found no butt-worthy picture of him

Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by plusQueen: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2008
maedan:

RMD's bottom is the issue? Fiiiiinally!! Talk about humungous bum! A bit of healthy padding on a guy is cool, but RMD looks like he's wearing diapers. The bad thing about him and Clem Ohameze is that, they insist on wearing too-tight trousers. It's just not cool. Who needs a bobo whose ass is competing with mine uh? grin

God bless you.
At least someone confirms this finding.
The guy is buttically gifted.
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by franksowo: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2008
Well,well, well, i actually do watch home videos every once in a while and of course i do know know RMD he's an acclaimed Nollywood Actor and i have sure noticed his butt size b4 now, but for this issue to currently have over a thousand views on Naira land abeg the yansh!! has certainly increased.

I'll advice Surgery sha!! Hollywood Cosmestic Surgeon ''Dr 90210" sure can help and am sure RMD can afford afterall he has a new post with the Delta State Government.
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by tpia: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2008
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by shylladear(f): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2008
tpia:

when a woman checks out a guy's behind, I wonder what she's thinking?

na the behind she dey wonder about or the size of the front of the behind?

[b]na you sabi wink[/b]
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2008
plus_Queen:

The guy is buttically gifted.
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by sexyLeamon(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2008
plus_Queen:

I searched high and low but found no butt-worthy picture of him
no need to post picture, anyone who have seen his movie knows the guy have got big behind
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by waterworks(f): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2008
YES RMD'S yansh is the shiit!!!!! I'm sure i can't watch any of hes movies without commenting at least once!

AND YES!! i must commend that person u says lets point desmond elliot to the gym ah ah u go fear naija men their wife go drop like one or two but na them they fat dey go!!! H e is really good looking but boy does he need to go to the gym did enione see him bursting out of hes shirts in games women play DAMN! esp the scene were he was hiding from omoT.

OF course i love them both to bits. . . LOL!
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2008
Women are not only created, made or allowed to have big butts. Or they recently forced hipsters on everyone not even trousers any more. So u do me I do u. But honestly it appears women hate this!
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by clemcykul(f): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2008
men and big butts

lol grin kinna weird
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by carmelily: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
waterworks:

AND YES!! i must commend that person u says lets point desmond elliot to the gym ah ah u go fear naija men their wife go drop like one or two but na them they fat dey go!!!

Ah, tubaba faults your theory o. despite all the baby mommas, brotha's still fine as hell cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by MrCrackles(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
I am not the one to check other men's bum but i know too well that RMD is the butt of jokes amongst people about his booty!!

He'z competing with Kim Kardashian but wait, looks like she wears butt-pads anyway!!

Either way, they got booty cakes!!!
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by KofiAmpo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2008
Its not the end of the world that he has a big bum. I myself have a big bum aswell (No comment. grin )

But theres something I dont understand about this topic, Is RMD having a big buttox a good or bad thing?
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by ikeyman00(m): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2008

Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD
« #59 on: Yesterday at 10:08:45 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its not the end of the world that he has a big bum. I myself have a big bum aswell (No comment. )

But theres something I don't understand about this topic, Is RMD having a big buttox a good or bad thing?

gbam !! cassava stuff grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by KarmaMod(f): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2008
It's a bad thing.
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by cibilola(f): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2008
yeah its a bad thing!!!, angry angry

in fact guys with big bums signals the endtime is nigh!! tongue

listen up guys of nairaland! cool try not to grow ur butt, don't compete with us girls, tongue

goodluck to RMD, I dont think he can shed the layers of fat off his arse anytime soon!! which is rather sad sad sad for a good-looking guy grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by mbulela: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2008
every couple need a good ass between them.
im wife own no big, so the guy dey make up for am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos & Video Sexy Lagos Girl In Blue Panties Shares Video Of Herself Dancing / My Butts Are Simply Unbeatable Says Oge Okoye / Beyonce's Shape, Dayum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.