Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight (779 Views)

Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? / President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) / Diezani Allison-madueke & Chris Aire Sweetheart Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by Queenisha: 3:37am On Aug 29, 2008
My Barack Obama I mean. wink
Chai
His speech at the DNC  was loaded with punches at McCain and his disciples.
I'll sleep well tonight knowing he made me proud as usual.
Go Tiger!
We shall be at the polls come Nov 4th!

Yes we can!
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by KarmaMod(f): 3:47am On Aug 29, 2008
A republican like you should be FOR McCain Osisi tongue
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by naijaking1: 3:59am On Aug 29, 2008
Are you sure that is Babyosisi? I have been looking for her, Almondjoy, Babyeelove; you know, those sistas that know what's going on politically.
Yeah, Obama just ended his speech 10:57pm est.
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by onyinye2(f): 4:03am On Aug 29, 2008
My eyes are engulfed with tears and my body overwhelmed with admiration, hope, and change. I give thanks to God that was blessed to see the day happen. This is truly one of the highlights of my life.
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2008
Yea, he was awesome.
I just can't wait for McCain's comeback.

MY best part is "What does it say about your judgment when you think G.B is right 90% of the time?" grin grin grin
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by onyinye2(f): 4:10am On Aug 29, 2008
My Top 2 favorite speeches of the week go to. . . . .

Bill Clinton:
He came with that classic gentlemen style. With the charisma we have loved and adored for years. The words of hope and the future just blew me away.

Barack Obama:
The way he spoke of a better life for his daughters and the strength and wisdom given to him by his mother and grandparents just touched me in a way that most politicians can't. For once I actually can say that The White House has a new meaning for its name.
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by Queenisha: 4:12am On Aug 29, 2008
naijaking1:

Are you sure that is Babyosisi? I have been looking for her, Almondjoy, Babyeelove; you know, those sistas that know what's going on politically.
Yeah, Obama just ended his speech 10:57pm est.

wink
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by Queenisha: 4:13am On Aug 29, 2008
My man is getting used to my obama obsession

KarmaMod:

A republican like you should be FOR McCain Osisi tongue

did I tell you I was a democrat.
My object of affection is Obama,I don't care what party he is
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by Queenisha: 4:15am On Aug 29, 2008
let's hear mcCain sing us some lullabies nextweek
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by blacksta(m): 4:24am On Aug 29, 2008
Please dont get to swayed

Talk is cheap,  we need action.

it is very typical for poliitician to throw pop shots at each other .  Their mouth is so sweet when theyare looking to get into office, I will do this , I will do this, I will do this, I will do this, I will do this, I will do this, I will do that,  .  We have heard all these before
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by naijaking1: 4:33am On Aug 29, 2008
The part I like most was the one about MCain saying he would follow Bin Laden to the gates of hell when he can't even follow him to the door of the cave he's staying right now!
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by nila07: 4:42am On Aug 29, 2008
im short of words. this speech was excellent. Obama was right on target!!!
naijaking1:

The part I like most was the one about MCain saying he would follow Bin Laden to the gates of hell when he can't even follow him to the door of the cave he's staying right now!
that one was hillarious o!
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by nalijah07(f): 5:11am On Aug 29, 2008
How about how he witnessed his mom fight with insurance companies from her death bed -  cry
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by DeepZone: 5:12am On Aug 29, 2008
The guy really impressed me tonite even though I'm republican.
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2008
YEAH DAT,S MY MAN, NOBODY CAN STOP A SPEEDING TRAIN, PRESIDENT OBAMA IS INEVITABLE, HE,LL BRING AMERICA BACK TO THE WORLD, WAKE DEM UP FROM DIS NIGHTMARE THEY ARE GOING TRU. TO THE GUY DEEPZ, IF YOU DON, MIND MY ASKING, WHAT ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF BEING REPUBLICAN?
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by Queenisha: 2:04am On Aug 30, 2008
McCain thinks appointing a sexy 45 yr old lady his 2nd wife VP will sway voters.
puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeese
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 30, 2008
Queenisha:

McCain thinks appointing a sexy 45 yr old lady his 2nd wife VP will sway voters.
puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeese

smart move by that old man. the Clinton rednecks are the key vote here and he went for what they wanted - not experience like they always cry, not christian, not foreign policy experts, not change makers BUT another white face preferably female.
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by naijaking1: 3:27am On Aug 30, 2008
That dirty old man has something for young, good looking, and rich women. Mcain is better of a George Bush sidekick and not pretending to be a maverick.
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by Queenisha: 3:29am On Aug 30, 2008
He has something for former beauty queens 30 years his junior.
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by toshmann(m): 4:18am On Aug 30, 2008
davidylan:

smart move by that old man. the Clinton rednecks are the key vote here and he went for what they wanted - not experience like they always cry, not christian, not foreign policy experts, not change makers BUT another white face preferably female.

kaput cheesy

democrats are great guys while republicans win elections. how do they do it? they know the voters well. democrats have no clue how to win elections (except the clintons who know the republicans very well)

all mccain needs now are tie breakers who will break the deadlock btw him and obama. those hillary supporters are not interested in policy. all they want is a woman in office. ahaa, they also want to see obama defeated grin two birds with one stone. they'll troop to vote for john. infact mccain doesnt need campaigning anymore. the election is over.
mark my words cool
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by bawomolo(m): 4:36am On Aug 30, 2008
BET would mourn for months if obama loses grin grin
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by jaso1(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2008
@Blacksta
I will be 100% graded if i call you Nigerian. Obama can never be Nigeria leaders that ate their rhetoric priority after been elected.
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by MrCrackles(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl

McCain aint coming nowhere

He has been floored, his spirits is prolly broken and feeling of defeat is starting to creep in! grin
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by lucabrasi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2008
@topic
obama and his excellent speeches are not in doubt,but he has his work cut out for him and the earlier he faces that job of convincing the clinton supporters and undecided the better for him, his supporters love his speeches and ppl round the world love him,but that wont get him the votes that he needs for the white house,as an obama supporter i believe giving moving speeches to supporters only is mere hollywod showbiz in a manner of speaking the real business is convincing the voters flooding to maccains camp in droves
Re: My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight by ayinba1(f): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2008
@lucabrasi

a lot of people are saying this and sometimes, we should be cautious of echoing what "people" are saying. The logical question I have is this, What exactly is he supposed to do?

If people don't vote him because he's half black (even though they usually say he's black) he cannot make them. This guy has worked really hard. We are not to teach him now. He has an awesome team surrounding him. He has won already whether they vote him or not.

If McCain wins. it's America's loss and I'm packing me bags back to naija! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Idleness. / Lagos Denies Plan To Close Apapa Oshodi Expressway / Nigerian Constitution, One Of The Best—namibian Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.