Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video (12999 Views)

Lynxxx Ft Banky W Video "African Bad Girl" To Be BANNED By NBC / Photos From Banky W’s Video Shoot / Banky W- Video To Ebute Metta (umbrella Remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by bluespice(f): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2008
who are these gays comparing banky to? angry
look , i dont listen to RnB or any musical genre particularly apart from rock
why?
cos i got tired of guys singing all about booty and Nigerian songs making me gag every time
i got introduced forcibly i must say to Banky and guess wat?
his picture adorns my screen a position that has only been shared by people like Amy Lee of Evanescence, Synyster Gates of Avenged sevenfold and the likes
my point is Banky is good and the fact that He's Nigerian only makes dood all the more appealing
y'all haters should jump into the ocean he's good n he's here to stay
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by guysmat(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2008
High and mighty critics tongue embarassed

lipsrsealed undecided una for go release una own make we hear naa undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by chronique(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2008
tite song and dope video,wat else can i say?kudos banky.
wont mind taking ur interview on my magazine.u can gimme a shout out bro.08064256929.take dat piss bro
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2008
LOVELY.Davidif y u dey beef d guy?
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by ajaabi(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2008
Hi guys, thanks for the candid talk for one of ours. It is a good thing Banky comes here to test the water. More Nigerian artistes should do this.
Meanwhile, if you would not mind your opinion published in an offline music magazine, please express your interest within the next days, to

editor@thelyricsmag.com

As we would not like to infringe on anybody's right, only users that expressed interest would have their opinions on this thread published. Ok?
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by AMIGO112(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2008
gay or no gay. The song is good. If you don't like the it, then sit back and watch the money pile up.
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by babyosho: 2:50am On Sep 26, 2008
dnt get wat d fuss is about dis song. tongue there are othr songs dat addresses love,sex,pain, nd heartbreak.well dnt want 2 sound unpatrotic soooo d song is nt dat bad bt pple cumon its reali nt dat of a big deal.k.
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by AMIGO112(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2008
what then is a big deal??
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by valgbo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by Raintaker(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
valgbo:
Hmmmm
Lol U self don come from d future back to 2008?
welcome

1 Like

Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by valgbo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol U self don come from d future back to 2008?
welcome
lol
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by IamOpemipo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
opensesame:
@rockyfella
so what if rihanna and akon did remixes? does that make it right? mo often than not they take permission from the copyright owners. and when they dont, they get sued for plagiarism. Fact is, when you use someone else's property wothout proper permission, you are stealing!!! How hard can that be? Even a 3rd grader knows that!

So wot if everybody liked it?
same way everybody liked maintain's alo, ni bolawa and catch cold; black reverendz ayangba; and some people liked tony one week's digusting chinelo.
But they all have a common denominator. They all STOLE!!!! cos i dont figure they took permission from the owners. (picture tony one week meeting wyclef). I rest my case.

@ Banky W

Look B. I wasnt tryin 2 diss u or som'n, it was jus a brotha advisin a brotha. I hate to bring up the past, but ebutte metta was a mistake that shudnt have been made. doesnt matter if u didnt want it out. it just shudnt have gone out. cos now people will think u cudnt have done it without a REMIX.
But i dont think so bro. You've got a great voice, i lyk ur capable song and ur nu video is dope, but the ghost of ebutte metta still haunts dude.
THAT is wot my pain is. So that's why i said u had a lot of work to do.
Good luck bro.

E don tey wey bad Belle don full nairaland
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
chioya:
dat head no b here oh
See this one Can she repeat this nine years later
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
AMIGO112:
what then is a big deal??

see dem grin grin
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by suffering: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kai, Seun has no idea how to maximise potentials.

1 Like

Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
suffering:
Kai, Seun has no idea how to maximise potentials.
Was banky w really here?
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by suffering: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2022
Senomi:

Was banky w really here?
Whose reflection appears when one stares at a mirror?
Re: Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video by lordally(m): 1:56am On Jan 07, 2022
BankyW1:
I appreciate the encouragement, and the constructive criticism. Senseless hating is amusing but everyone's entitled to their opinion.

I've received quite a bit of backlash for ebute metta. Funny how life is,  I never intended to release it or do anything with it,  by now I'm sure people have heard the story of how I came up with it,  in fact I only gave it to a couple of dj friends in yankee for them to play at parties and put on mixtapes (kind of like how everyone from little' wayne to 50 cent does remixes), 

In my case, that mixtape song that was for promo only now blew up out of control and surpassed anyone's expectations. So much so that when it opened the doors for me to move back to Naija, they (the marketers) would not accept a Banky W album for release WITHOUT ebute metta on it.

In any case, I've been making music way before the remix, and will continue after the remix. Someone said I'm going to have to work hard to prove that I'm not one of those unoriginal "poor excuse for artists", and that's fine with me. Will continue to work hard at what I do. For those of you that have given my other songs like "My Regret", "Capable", and now "Don't break my heart" a chance, I thank u for listening and supporting, and I hope I never let u down. To those that aren't feeling it, it's all good. You don't have to listen if u don't want to.
Cheers folks.

Banky W was once on Nairaland too.... I told a friend of mine that Nigerians are sleeping on Nairaland!!! See , if you know how to utilize this Forum , your life will change!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno – If To Say (audio) / Kiss Daniel – No Do (Video) / Lyrics: Vector – Shiga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.