Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel (1270 Views)

Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station? / Your Best Nigeria Tv Station? / Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel by ralph007(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
hello dear nairalanders,this ralph007
in my recent post in this room,two
people indicate intrest in my post.
But i want to apologised for not
able to answer them directly,
The reason is that a man cannot
give what he/she didn't have.
i do the posting for my engineer
friend,so he is the right person to
answer any related question
pertaining to the post.so i hereby
suggested that any interested
person should called me so that i
i will arrange how to meet with my
engineer friend to show you
the proof of the topic,
ONCE AGAIN YOU CAN
INCREASED YOUR  HI.TV
STATION CHANNEL
,with
additional 10 exclusive channel
and you wont regret doing so,
But rather you will tell your friend
about it also.TAKE ME FOR MY WORD.
Call now:08083139803,07027690390.
Re: Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel by soloqy: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2008
This is not typographical error any more.

This is plain laziness.

You just refused to task your brain to properly construct your words.
Re: Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel by memento: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2008
shine your eyes, the dstv channels have now been scrambled, no more something for nothing,
Re: Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2008
Give the names of these additional ten channels, then we will know we are not mistaken them for the dstv fta that is gone know.
Re: Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel by digitalp: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2008
Hi all. I made a discovery this morning on Eutelsat W4. The following freq. 12130H 27500 is not scrambled, but the channels have no video. There are about 13 channels with their program guides. This could be the channels our friend is referring to. they are
France 24
G star
France 2
TMC
NT1
Action
TCM
Fox Life
Cartoon Network
Mangas
Encyclopedia
Dove Vision
Biscon
Re: Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2008
@digitalp,

Those stations you mentioned are basically GTV's., however the last 2 (Biscon & Dove) are Hitv channels.

So let the guy come up with the name of his stations. Some guys just come here and talk carelessly, forgotten that there are whole lot of enlightened peeps here.
Re: Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel by digitalp: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2008
The interesting this about the channels I mentioned is that they are not scrambled. Is there a way of watching them?
Re: Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2008
@digitalp,

are you saying that the channels are not prefix with the $ sign?,

If not, then prolly they have not yet been feed with signals, once the signals are there, you bet it will be scrambled. GTV encryption system is solid.
Re: Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel by soloqy: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2008
@digitalp, if they are not scrambled, you would be able to watch them wouldnt you?

That you dont see or hear anything means they are not open for free viewing.

If you search on some other frequencies on Eutelsat 4, you will be able to download all dstv channels and radio stations but you wont be able to watch them untill you insert a dstv smartcard.

I suspect that the ten channels the poster was talking about are those ones that dstv briefly added on FTA(free to air) to tempt and lure some of us.
Re: Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel by Mustay(m): 5:05am On Sep 03, 2008
Of course they are!

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Tv / Chika Ike Vs Tonto Dike / Request And Download High Quality Movies Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.