Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Tha Nu Ip Address - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tha Nu Ip Address (1751 Views)

How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / How Do I Change My Ip Address / Needs Ip Address Blocked From Isp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tha Nu Ip Address by Ym2(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2008
plz i would love to knw the ip address 4 browsing nd earning free credits i am still using d old ip which is :172.018.254.005. pls any one with the nu ip address should send it to my email i would be very grateful. plz help your fellow nairalander thanks.
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by 4peace(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2008
ITS SAME IP + WAP
IT DEPENDS ON LUCK SO DONT KILL UR SELF(IS IT BECAUSE OF SMALL U GO REGISTER NA WA OOO)
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by Ym2(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2008
plz ant time i try am wetin dey appear na only error chaging failed abeg which phone u dey use and u still dey browse free?
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by MrInfo1(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2008
Y creating unnecessary headache over free browsing? embarassed
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by Ym2(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2008
guess u re browsing free dats why u say such things
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by 4peace(m): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2008
Ym2:

plz ant time i try am wetin dey appear na only error chaging failed abeg which phone u dey use and u still dey browse free?

DID I MENTION FREE BROWSING.
MOD PLS DO SOMETHING COS IT HAS SERVE THE PURPOSE
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by Emma4dfuture(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2008
Dwnld migg33beta,regstr,activate,&u earncredits,free calls,e.t.c;when u see 707 error occured,den refresh/load.It'll go.
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by amlos007(m): 12:59am On Sep 02, 2008
Browsin free hs bcm a virus.Al dis is jst research.Go and mek research u wil get one as i hv goten one today.Lmao
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by zerohaxor(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
hello ym2,
dear nlandrs, Pls learn to be a problem solver n Not a complainer,
the ip is 80.232.117.10:80
try dis,
zero
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by rotka(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2008
dude can send ip to browse wit mtn line on PC PLS HELP UR FELLOW NAIRALANDER
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by arramyjay: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2008
To access free Internet browsing using Globe, follow the steps below.

1. Download and install Opera Mini Mod 2.06 or Opera Mobile 8.65 or any other Mods

2. Open Menu>Tools>Settings>Network

3. Put a check on the box that is labeled "Shadow connect"

4. Enter "www.globe.com.ph/globe.asp" on the textbox labeled "The address to connect"

5. Put a check on the box labeled "Check time-out for connections"

6. Enter "120" on the textbox labeled "Time[s]"

7. Leave the checkbox labeled "Additional" unchecked

8. Leave the textboxes labeled "Server", "Port", "Username" and "Password" blank

9. Enter "3g.myglobe.com.ph@80.232.117.10:80" on the Opera Mini server textbox

10. Uncheck the box labeled "Reset of a server at an error"

11. Leave the other settings without changing it then save the changes

This actually works.
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by dami9ja(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2008
Hi Shegirl, i fink i g0t s0methn 4 u, dammiedam@yahoo.com, H0lla me letz tlk, Tanks
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by japro: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2008
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by tomola(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2008
please can anyone help me on how to coonect my pc to internet? my email is engineerbtu4world@yahoo.com
i just need connection to the internet with yahoo accesing. pls dont demand for money cozy am a student ooooooooooooooooooooooo. i dey beg una the gurus
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by tomola(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2008
please can anyone help me on how to coonect my pc to internet? my email is engineerbatu4world@yahoo.com
i just need connection to the internet with yahoo accesing. please don't demand for money cozy am a student ooooooooooooooooooooooo. i dey beg una the gurus
shegirl71:

To access free Internet browsing using Globe, follow the steps below.

1. Download and install Opera Mini Mod 2.06 or Opera Mobile 8.65 or any other Mods

2. Open Menu>Tools>Settings>Network

3. Put a check on the box that is labeled "Shadow connect"

4. Enter "www.globe.com.ph/globe.asp" on the textbox labeled "The address to connect"

5. Put a check on the box labeled "Check time-out for connections"

6. Enter "120" on the textbox labeled "Time[s]"

7. Leave the checkbox labeled "Additional" unchecked

8. Leave the textboxes labeled "Server", "Port", "Username" and "Password" blank

9. Enter "3g.myglobe.com.ph@80.232.117.10:80" on the Opera Mini server textbox

10. Uncheck the box labeled "Reset of a server at an error"

11. Leave the other settings without changing it then save the changes

This actually works.
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by knight(m): 6:24am On Jan 04, 2009
Pls 4give and permit my ignorance. What is the use of the config above? Kindly let me in on the 411, for confidentiality my yahoo msgr id is fijay7, u can send the details to me. Thanks y'al.
Re: Tha Nu Ip Address by Sanjoy32: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Ym2: plz i would love to knw the ip address 4 browsing nd earning free credits i am still using d old ip which is :172.018.254.005. pls any one with the nu ip address should send it to my email i would be very grateful. plz help your fellow nairalander thanks.

If you want change your IP address,follow the below steps in Windows XP:
1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter
2.Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and
3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address .
You can also change your IP address by this way,
If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.You can find your IP address by using http://www.ip-details.com/ .

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Trade Your Old Laptop For New One At A Cheaper Rate, Hurry Now / Can I Transfer A Program From One Computer To The Next If I Have Lost The Cd-rom / Laptop For Sale @ 15k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.