Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Kids In School Think Too Quick (?) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kids In School Think Too Quick (?) (1004 Views)

Akpor's first day in school Very Very Funny / Kids In School Think Too Quick / Kids In School Think Too Quick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kids In School Think Too Quick (?) by feelgood(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2006
Years ago, when I was in business, I had a secretary named Donna, who was very very pregnant. Although she was going to have a single baby girl, it looked as if she were going to have triplets.

A little girl, about four years old standing on tiptoe on the other side of the counter, was just staring at Donna in wonderment. Finally the little girl dramatically pointed at Donna's abdomen and exclaimed loudly, "What's that"?

Donna, somewhat embarrassed, explained politely to the little girl, "I'm pregnant. That means that I am going to have a baby, a girl, and it will grow up to be just like you."

The little girl asked, "Do you love the baby"?

Donna replied. "Of course I love the baby."

The little girl then exclaimed, "If you love the baby, why did you eat it"?
Re: Kids In School Think Too Quick (?) by Kendra(f): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2006
cheesy tht is funny
Re: Kids In School Think Too Quick (?) by Oracle(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2006
feelgood you've got nice jokes

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Your System!1 / Naija 4 Eva / If You Have The Opportunity To Know When You will Die, Will You Want To Know ?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.