Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

November Inductees (ican) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / November Inductees (ican) (5999 Views)

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

November Inductees (ican) by funop: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2008
I need infomation about november induction. when is the closing date for registration. it was only stated that induction will be 18 and 19 of november and we were told to pay 50000 to zenith bank, but the website prompt membership registration closed.
Re: November Inductees (ican) by dm2jk: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2008
Hey, How do you do?
I'm not really sure of the information with me on induction, as I'm not ready for induction now. I have got some stuffs to run with and it takes much of my finance.
Have you register for you IT training? It's a condition for induction.
I will lookup some information for you.
Be good!

N.B: Did you obtain AAT cert from the institute? Do you pay your AAT subscription till date? You will be asked to pay all debt before you are listed for induction.
Re: November Inductees (ican) by tolasosanya(m): 12:44am On Aug 21, 2012
do u think qualified candidates without d stipulated work experience would be inducted?
Re: November Inductees (ican) by icefish1(f): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2012
I nid info bout ICAN prof Induction for Nov 2012. I d like to knw d closin date for registration n d actual date of induction. Pls any1 wit details shld kindly respond. Tanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: November Inductees (ican) by happytbaby: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
I attended the Special Candidates Intensive course last week and we were told that the application for induction had closed on October 19, 2012. We were (special candidates) given the grace to submit our documents till Tuesday, October 30, 2012.

The Induction will hold on Nov 7th and 8th 2012 at ICAN Centre, Amuwo Odofin.

(1) (Reply)

School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance / How Did You Cope And Adapt With Work From Home Policy? / ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.