Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sending Money From Naija To The US - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sending Money From Naija To The US (1528 Views)

Sending Money From Nigeria To UK / Sending Money From Dubai To Nigeria / Sending Money From Benin To Europe- Need Serious Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Money From Naija To The US by spicy007(f): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2008
please guys, i'll like to know how one can send money to the US, without having to wait for someone who's going to the US. thanx
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by obua: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2008
You can send money through anyone who has a domiciliary account, Standard chattered bank is the best I have seen so far.
There is an old post about this on nairaland
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:41am On Sep 04, 2008
Many banks in Nigeria allow you to wire money to other parts of the world.
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by ebiznaija(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2008
You can also send money via commnit finance or is it comm something cant remember, it is on braodstreet right on top of the sweet sensation near the cms bus-stop close to kakawa street. They charge a flat fee and if the money it sent before 2pm naija time the recipient will usually get it in the US before 5pm US time. I have always had money sent to me that way

http://www.ebiznaija.com
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by nvstaff: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2008
buy a debit card to pay visit www.naijavirtualshop.com to get your cards

we also sell e-gold, liberty reserve

regards
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by luckyme9(f): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2008
@ Obua, pls explain to me a little more about the standard charttered bank, I'll love to know if I can directly deposit money into this bank acct from the US.  Phone # if possible, and where they are in Lagos
Thanks
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by stone4rock(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2008
@ spicy,
I have a domicilary account with GTB, i could help you transfer d fund without hassle provided d cash is not up to $10,000.
beta still you may open an acct. with them if you transfer money frequently. but u need to open a current and US acct. concurrently.
u may drop a msg 4 further info.
1luv.
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by Holyrule(m): 5:08am On Dec 02, 2008
@poster
just open a domiciliary account with GTBank. That's all. Or send through western union.
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by stone4rock(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
Bros Holyrule:

@poster
just open a domiciliary account with GTBank. That's all. Or send through western union.

Bros, have u started sending westren union with niger bank account. Hint me o
1luv
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by ikendu: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2008
mail me, I'll blow your mind.

mailme.nnanta@gmail.com
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by yajiayabo1(f): 2:47am On Dec 11, 2008
Via any bank, you can do it, it is easy , this is international business.
Suzy from China ,export of electronic products.
oxiang02@yahoo.com or sales2@oxiang.com.cn
Thanks.
Re: Sending Money From Naija To The US by OrderBay(f): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hello,

www.orderbay.com can help you send money to the US. You simply place an order and pay into their Naira or USD bank account in Nigeria.

Shade
OrderBay

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Does Make Sense / When Did GT Bank Launch Mobile Money Service (GTB Mobilemoney)'s APPLICATION? / How To Buy The Best Used Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.