Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Unn Primary List Is Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Primary List Is Out (19819 Views)

UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released / Unn Primary Admission List Out: How To Check The 2011 Unn Primary Admission List / Unn Primary List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2008
@stanekeh

Saw ur post. But if i were you i will leave the hook up for now. Leave the babes or babe any one. I just advice you to face ur Gp. make sure dat in ur first year u have enof grade point because every department in Unn is difficult. sometime u think the exams are easy but when ur score starts coming out, then you know that UNN is not easy at all. Well odenigwe is fine but i will not advice first year student to stay there dat is if you want to stay off camp. You can come to somewhere like hilltop, Odim or Beach, Remember you are still a cub. so leave babes for now,
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 05, 2008
@ Chidipupay,
I am sorry I dont quite understand the information on the acceptance cards
Please is there a deadline for this card?
Is it available now?
Is it advisable to come to Nsukka to get it now?

Though I live in Abuja, I am in Calabar presently cos my house is under renovation
Some of my things are here so I will be leaving for school from here

I want to be EXTREMELY SURE of all the information I am reading.

I am really sorry to bother you, please could you tell me how long this card will be
available?
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by stanekeh: 3:12am On Oct 05, 2008
no sweat bro,pls hook me up wit an electronic engr student,i need 2 start off soon
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 2:36am On Oct 06, 2008
@Queenzy
the information on the card is just a list of where you will obtain the card from the bank. Yes but for now it is not yet known. The deadline will be next year. For now the card is not available because the school is on break.
Do not come to school now till school resume. Just don't be desperate, you will have a enof time to do registration. Just have your money available. Please feel free to ask me any question, i am willing to answer you.

@stanekeh
Don't have much people there because i am in social science. But if i have any contact i will let you know. Thanks for heeding to my advice. electronic engr is a practical course, and you will hardly have time for yourself

To my prospective lions and lionesses i say welcome to the DEN, and truely speaking, Unn is the DEN, where only the strong survives. I am trying to scare you, but to motivate you to strive hard so that you will make it out there.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by texybaby(f): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
pls nairalanders does this primary list include those of DE pls i need info house and how do i check for postde result am confused i need urgent replies house.
can mayowa pls cal if hes in the house cos i misplaced my phone on sat and dnt have his contact anymore tanks house
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2008
School reopens for law student on startuday 18th october 2008
freshmen/new student thursday 23rd october 2008
returning student/others tuesday 28 october 2008

for more information on the check out this site.

http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announce/reopening_announcement_2k82k9x.pdf

@texybaby
No it doesn't include De student. Very soon they will release the list for DE student so my advice is that you always check out the school's site when ever you are online.

C U GUYS @ D DEN, grin cool smiley wink kiss
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2008
@Chidi pls can I start coming 2 Nsukka rite now 2 buy d acceptance card?What is d deadline 4 buyin d card.Pls where do prospective students stay wen we come ova on 23.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2008
@dr.tony

Do come to school now. do not be in a hurry. And i will rather advice you not to go on 23rd or when the new student are resuming if you do not have somebody to hook up with. There is still time. The deadline is not yet known. but the school will surely send you a text massage to inform you of the deadline. Do you have somebody to hook up with?
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 2:10am On Oct 08, 2008
@Chidi tanks 4 ur advice but d situation is really hard as evryone I know dere wont be back until 28.But hav people startd buying d acceptance card. So what next?
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
@dr tony

Sorry i mean to tell you do not come to school now. wait till the the people you know are going back to school I will advice to wait till november 2 or 3 so that you will not be stranded. Nobody have started buying the acceptance form. Do not panic. once your O'level is complete and then you have your money it will not take you more that one week to do registration. But just know that there will be crowd. and you will have to undergo some insults and stress. from the non-teaching staff. Please just feel free to ask me any question. I want to guide mentally. Mind you @ this tym school will be very boring to you. Because everywhere will look new to you and also you will want to make friends. So waitin to hear from you.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by mcvities(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2008
@ chidipupay
Thanks for helping us out here, God will surely bless you, i am asking like when will the whole stuff for registration be over and lectures for freshmen likely to begin. please I need to know this to plan ahead thanks. and like how many course should we the freshmen be expecting to take. thanks please reply
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by mayorde(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2008
tega its me mayowa.my number is 07030614637. my DE scores Are 25 for screening 12 for Direct entry. i dont know what it means ooo. they wrote REMARK: QUALIFIED. any body that knows wat it means should explain oooooooooo. does it mean i will be admitted or wat. when is the second list coming out
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2008
Tanx very much Chidi,but I want ask if lectures wil start immediately on dat openin date 23rd.God bless U 4 helping us here.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2008
@mcvite
between 8-10 course. but i think you will offer 9 in in your first year. I also think pharmacy first year will resume lecture these year. So i will advice you to prepare for lecture. The courses you are going to offer is an intro courses. and this is where you must make sure you gather as much GP as possible, Registration will end next year between january and febuary not sure of the date.

@mayorde
what is the department you applied for. It is likely that you will get the admission.

@Dr.tony
There is no way lecture is going to start on 23rd. becuase students will just be resuming then and for like a month, students will be busy with their registration and accomodation stuffs. But you must always be on the look out when you are in school to know when lectures will i start.

At these point please i will advice you spend wisely. Because you will think you have lots of money on you. But don't spend it anyhow. bike from peace mass to school should not cost you more than 60naira. and just be ready to face insults from non-teaching staffs. discipline yourself on the way you talk.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2008
Lion and Lionesses.

I am still waiting for ur question,
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2008
@chidi pls do we start buying textbook n wen is d Matrik day likely 2 be
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by nkelly(f): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2008
thanks for all the info. But i will like to really understand what the school is like cos i got admission to study electronics eng. Like how many courses do you think we will be offering in year 1. and please shed more light on the calculating of GP and CGP. I hope am not bothering. thanks alot
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2008
@nkelly

What exactly will you like to understand about the school. Is it the environment? lectures? teaching anf non teaching staffs? culture? or what? On the gp and cgp please click on number 3 of this post you will see it. I think you will be offering 9 or 10 courses in your first. I am not with my bochure i would have displayed the subject you will offer. But i know that you must offer Gsp 101 and Gsp 103.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2008
@chidi pls wen do one start buyin text books n wen is d Matrik day likely to be.Also pls shed more light on Medicine,as in things required,how tough it is,how things r runnd dere infact evrything U know about d Medicine.Pls I hope Im not bothering U.Pls just help me out.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2008
Still waiting 4 ur answas Chidi.Pls i ll like U 2 join unn forum.Pls i plead on all d posters,n newly admittd students present here 2 JOIN www.unnforum.com so it can be d nairaland of 2morrow.Looking 4ward 2 hearing 4rm U all
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2008
Chidi unnforum needs people like U,.U wil really spice up d Unnforum 4 gud.Once again tanks 4 all ur help.I'll really like 2 meet U at d den.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by coolniger: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2008
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2008
Dr.Tony:

@chidi please when do one start buyin text books n when is d Matrik day likely to be.Also please shed more light on Medicine,as in things required,how tough it is,how things r runnd dere infact evrything U know about d Medicine.please I hope I'm not bothering U.please just help me out.

The lecturer of each lecture/subject will recommend a text book that you will buy.not compulsory but it is essential that you have them. I will advice, you save some money, let say from 10-15k to get some text book. apart from that, I will also advice you watch more movies that deals on medicine. like greys Anatomy. any movie dat deals in your field of specialization do not joke with it. Be it documentry or cartoon or shows. Also your first year will be spent in nsukka campus, while the rest of your years will be spent at UNTH in ozalla. medicine is tough and also it is easy depending on your passion for it. You can testify from the post ume you wrote, you saw the number of students that applied for it. So I will ask you develop a strong passion for it. And not just read it because you want to be a doctor. or you want to show off. The matric date is likely to come up next year. let say between january and febuary. Medicine student mostly are feelers and mind you the have cute girls also. But don't let your desire over shadow your dreams. I will advice you use your first to gather your Gp let say from 4.5 to 4.0. because that is the easiest of all the levels you will face. Make sure you do not score below C in all your subjects.

@coolniger
There will still be more list. The second and third suppliment list will be out and also post de students list will be out. What department did you applied for and what are your marks?

I will certainly join the Unnforum. Thanks guys i enjoy answering your question and i still expect more from you guys.
Make sure you invite me on your matric day oh grin cheesy grin
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
Chidi tanks man.Pls tell me abt Medical Students
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2008
Chidi tanks man.Pls tell me abt Medical Students
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2008
@dr tony

Like what do you want to know about them specifically? But i know that they are intelligent. though i have not been to Unth, but i only came in contact with their first years. let me know
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 2:25am On Oct 14, 2008
Chidi pls tell me more about medicine.Anything abt medicine jst feel free 2 tell anything about medical students.I wil really appreciated ur assistance.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2008
Fellow Lions on Nairaland, I have a HUGE PROBLEM

I have bought the acceptance card, now I came online to register and print my admission letter just like the school said but the site is not showing anything useful under new students.
There is no sign of a login page and am getting frustrated here.

Any suggestions on what I can do
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2008
@Queenzy

I told you early not to buy the card yet. because they are still uploading students profile page. just hold on to the card. make sure nobody sees it. for God sake it is too early for you to go back to school. wait till 27th and then login on back. don't get frustrated yet because this is just the first phase,
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2008
nna meen am one of those that took the post de so what is in it 4 me right at this moment, just let me know a little, mmmmmh
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by mayorde(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2008
chidipupay. i applied to accounting dept. my scores are 25 & 12. remark : qualified. please tel me everytin u know. am i likely to b admitted any cut-off mark. some people are avin difficulties checkin ythere result. any info 4 them
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ejikemeuwa

What did you score and what was written on it? also what dept did you applied for?

@mayorde
I don't actually know the cut-off mark of de yet. But with the remark on it, it shows dat you are going to get the admission. What is the total score of the exam? just make sure that you check the admission list whenever you are online.

@dr tony,
I cannot really tell what you will xpect from this set of medicine students. But in genenal medicine students are ok. they act a bit too serious. duo. but i will advice you take time and study the environment and lectures. that is the main thing you need for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC / IPPIS: Some Lecturers Got Excess Salaries, Had To Refund – Emeka Nwajiuba / Full List Of Nigerian Universities That Accept 2nd Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.