Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (8969 Views)

Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / How Old Is The World And Did Dinosaurs Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by cgift(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2007
in the name of [b]Jesus Christ [/b]of course.I have too many personally witnessed testimonies to that effect. Want me to share some with you? The dark ones scream, they fear his name. The challeng Elijah gave the prophets of baal is still fresh in the memories of christains today. It is not a fable, it has been demonstrated over and over again by children of Christ.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by ClimieNH89: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2007
Jesus was jewish and I wouldn't be surprised if he was really married.

Isn't it strange that in times like that, a man over 30 wasn't yet married?

And as for his death. I can't say!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2007
ClimieNH89:

Jesus was jewish and I wouldn't be surprised if he was really married.

Isn't it strange that in times like that, a man over 30 wasn't yet married?

And as for his death. I can't say!

If he had really lived at that time, it would have probably meant that he was a shirt lifter (GAY)

Considering  and according to the fairy stories that exist. All his disciples were men, which would leave us to believe that is was some kind of Middle Eastern homosexual organisation.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Jduck13(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
1) will you care to enlighten us which other religion are based off of christianity?
(2) which religion has bits and pieces of christianity in them?

I can tell you some the jehovas witness they believe that Jesus was a prophet and they use scripture from the christian bible explaining why that is.
Most religions have bits and pieces of scripture from the bible they just twist it to make it be interpretated in diffrerent ways.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by cgift(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2007
Reverend:

If he had really lived at that time, it would have probably meant that he was a shirt lifter (GAY)

Considering and according to the fairy stories that exist. All his disciples were men, which would leave us to believe that is was some kind of Middle Eastern homosexual organisation.

That was extremely a debased and abysmally low-profiled engagement of the mind. How can you say because his disciples were men, it infers that they were gay? Rev., please wake up!!!

Your submission even defies all know sophistries!!!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by ssRhino: 12:08am On Sep 19, 2007
The bible said at the end of the time, there would be many theries and may that would even say they are christ, be careful so that you wont be taken in by their blvs and theory, check the word, the bible and you shall know the truth.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Jduck13(m): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2007
Amen Rhino Amen. Beatiful couldn't have said it better myslef.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2007
Beautiful can always be said better!

georgeous, sublime, wonderful, superb, breath taking, supercalfragalisticexpialadosious even grin grin
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2007
$$Rhino:

The bible said at the end of the time, there would be many theries and may that would even say they are christ, be careful so that you wont be taken in by their blvs and theory, check the word, the bible and you shall know the truth.
Please get off the internet, you silly Luddite. Go and live in a hut with your Bible and refrain from using modern technology ever again.

PS: this may seem harsh, but if you don't understand what I'm writing here, I urge you to get an education in something different from a madrassa or it's Christian equivalent
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by SmartK1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2007
I beleive that there is no way to discuss senstivie issues like religion without hurting some ppls feelings especially those that have personalised GOD (their father, master, etc).

If someone beleives Jesus was married so be it 4 him. If someone says God has no child so be it. Afterall, "man made God in his image" (or God made man in his image). Whichever. Anyway, we can still create more images as we like since world creation and documentation followed a kind of process that i would call backward-integration system:

create (by God)-> document (by men)

and thus we have several versions of documents that may or may not be verified cos the creator would not just confirm if the specs in the docs are right or wrong. So enjoy urself while it lasts

Good luck.

Note: Everybody (sorry most ppl) makes money from religions and not only Da Vinci write. What about all these men of God (?).
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2007
dont be daft
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by freelance(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2007
The fear of GOD is the beginning of wisdom wink
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2007
freelance:

The fear of GOD is the beginning of wisdom wink

and the end of free thinking, independence, rationality and inteligence  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

FEAR is the key word here undecided undecided
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2007
what kind of question is that? are you a christian at all??
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by vampire(m): 2:15am On Mar 10, 2008
Nothing is fake about him.he is real!!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by vampire(m): 2:19am On Mar 10, 2008
Nothing is fake about him.he is real!!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by ppanther(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2008
Reverend:

and the end of free thinking, independence, rationality and inteligence  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Reverend

"Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out"

Nuff said
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by almondjoy(f): 5:13am On Mar 11, 2008
Reverend:

and the end of free thinking, independence, rationality and inteligence lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

GBAM! kiss
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Abuzola(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
[b]

Quran 6

5. Indeed, they rejected the truth (the Qur'an and Muhammad )  when it came to them, but there will come to them the news of that (the torment) which they used to mock at.

6. Have they not seen how many a generation before them We have destroyed whom We had established on the earth such as We have not established you? And We poured out on them rain from the sky in abundance, and made the rivers flow under them. Yet We destroyed them for their sins, and created after them other generations.

7. And even if We had sent down unto you (O Muhammad ) a Message written on paper so that they could touch it with their hands, the disbelievers would have said: "This is nothing but obvious magic!"

8. And they say: "Why has not an angel been sent down to him?" Had We sent down an angel, the matter would have been judged at once, and no respite would be granted to them.

9. And had We appointed him an angel, We indeed would have made him a man, and We would have certainly caused them confusion in a matter which they have already covered with confusion (i.e. the Message of Prophet Muhammad ).

10. And indeed (many) Messengers were mocked before you, but their scoffers were surrounded by the very thing that they used to mock at.

11. Say (O Muhammad ): "Travel in the land and see what was the end of those who rejected truth."

12. Say (O Muhammad ): "To whom belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth?" Say: "To Allah. He has prescribed Mercy for Himself . Indeed He will gather you together on the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt. Those who destroy themselves will not believe [in Allah as being the only Ilah (God), and Muhammad as being one of His Messengers, and in Resurrection, etc.].

13. And to Him belongs whatsoever exists in the night and the day, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing."

14. Say (O Muhammad ): "Shall I take as a Wali (helper, protector, etc.) any other than Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth? And it is He Who feeds but is not fed." Say: "Verily, I am commanded to be the first of those who submit themselves to Allah (as Muslims)." And be not you (O Muhammad ) of the Mushrikun [polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah].

15. Say: "I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the torment of a Mighty Day."

16. Who is averted from (such a torment) on that Day, (Allah) has surely been Merciful to him. And that would be the obvious success.

17. And if Allah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things.

18. And He is the Irresistible, above His slaves, and He is the All-Wise, Well-Acquainted with all things.

19. Say (O Muhammad ): "What thing is the most great in witness?" Say: "Allah (the Most Great!) is Witness between me and you; this Qur'an has been revealed to me that I may therewith warn you and whomsoever it may reach. Can you verily bear witness that besides Allah there are other aliha (gods)?" Say "I bear no (such) witness!" Say: "But in truth He (Allah) is the only one Ilah (God). And truly I am innocent of what you join in worship with Him."

20. Those to whom We have given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) recognize him (i.e. Muhammad as a Messenger of Allah, and they also know that there is no Ilah (God) but Allah and Islam is Allah's Religion), as they recognize their own sons. Those who destroy themselves will not believe . (Tafsir At-Tabari)

21. And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allah or rejects His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, revelations, etc.)? Verily, the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) shall never be successful.

22. And on the Day when We shall gather them all together, We shall say to those who joined partners in worship (with Us): "Where are your partners (false deities) whom you used to assert (as partners in worship with Allah)?"

23. There will then be (left) no Fitnah (excuses or statements or arguments) for them but to say: "By Allah, our Lord, we were not those who joined others in worship with Allah."

24. Look! How they lie against themselves! But the (lie) which they invented will disappear from them.

25. And of them there are some who listen to you; but We have set veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they see every one of the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) they will not believe therein; to the point that when they come to you to argue with you, the disbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the men of old."[/b]
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Abuzola(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
[b]

Quran 6

5. Indeed, they rejected the truth (the Qur'an and Muhammad )  when it came to them, but there will come to them the news of that (the torment) which they used to mock at.

6. Have they not seen how many a generation before them We have destroyed whom We had established on the earth such as We have not established you? And We poured out on them rain from the sky in abundance, and made the rivers flow under them. Yet We destroyed them for their sins, and created after them other generations.

7. And even if We had sent down unto you (O Muhammad ) a Message written on paper so that they could touch it with their hands, the disbelievers would have said: "This is nothing but obvious magic!"

8. And they say: "Why has not an angel been sent down to him?" Had We sent down an angel, the matter would have been judged at once, and no respite would be granted to them.

9. And had We appointed him an angel, We indeed would have made him a man, and We would have certainly caused them confusion in a matter which they have already covered with confusion (i.e. the Message of Prophet Muhammad ).

10. And indeed (many) Messengers were mocked before you, but their scoffers were surrounded by the very thing that they used to mock at.

11. Say (O Muhammad ): "Travel in the land and see what was the end of those who rejected truth."

12. Say (O Muhammad ): "To whom belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth?" Say: "To Allah. He has prescribed Mercy for Himself . Indeed He will gather you together on the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt. Those who destroy themselves will not believe [in Allah as being the only Ilah (God), and Muhammad as being one of His Messengers, and in Resurrection, etc.].

13. And to Him belongs whatsoever exists in the night and the day, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing."

14. Say (O Muhammad ): "Shall I take as a Wali (helper, protector, etc.) any other than Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth? And it is He Who feeds but is not fed." Say: "Verily, I am commanded to be the first of those who submit themselves to Allah (as Muslims)." And be not you (O Muhammad ) of the Mushrikun [polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah].

16. Who is averted from (such a torment) on that Day, (Allah) has surely been Merciful to him. And that would be the obvious success.

17. And if Allah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things.

18. And He is the Irresistible, above His slaves, and He is the All-Wise, Well-Acquainted with all things.

19. Say (O Muhammad ): "What thing is the most great in witness?" Say: "Allah (the Most Great!) is Witness between me and you; this Qur'an has been revealed to me that I may therewith warn you and whomsoever it may reach. Can you verily bear witness that besides Allah there are other aliha (gods)?" Say "I bear no (such) witness!" Say: "But in truth He (Allah) is the only one Ilah (God). And truly I am innocent of what you join in worship with Him."

20. Those to whom We have given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) recognize him (i.e. Muhammad as a Messenger of Allah, and they also know that there is no Ilah (God) but Allah and Islam is Allah's Religion), as they recognize their own sons. Those who destroy themselves will not believe . (Tafsir At-Tabari)

21. And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allah or rejects His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, revelations, etc.)? Verily, the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) shall never be successful.

22. And on the Day when We shall gather them all together, We shall say to those who joined partners in worship (with Us): "Where are your partners (false deities) whom you used to assert (as partners in worship with Allah)?"

23. There will then be (left) no Fitnah (excuses or statements or arguments) for them but to say: "By Allah, our Lord, we were not those who joined others in worship with Allah."

24. Look! How they lie against themselves! But the (lie) which they invented will disappear from them.

25. And of them there are some who listen to you; but We have set veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they see every one of the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) they will not believe therein; to the point that when they come to you to argue with you, the disbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the men of old."[/b]
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Abuzola(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
[b]

Quran 6

Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Abuzola(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2009
[b]

Quran 6

Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by olowolekan(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
How did this evil topic gets its way into the Nairaland.The moderator should audit the topics being posted .Jesus is alive forever.He came,died for our sins and ressurected gloriously.He is coming as a judge May the Lord forgive all who have posted lie about Jesus.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by olowolekan(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2010
How did this evil topic gets its way into the Nairaland.The moderator should audit the topics being posted .Jesus is alive forever.He came,died for our sins and ressurected gloriously.He is coming as a  judge May the Lord forgive all who have posted lie about Jesus.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by AbuZola3(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
Gragra chin ku
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by vm26: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? / Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.