Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions (1359 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by Jerry81: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2008
Hello all, Am new here. I just got denied a UK entry visa. The Eco's reason was because I didn't state I had another passport before I applied with new one. He called it false representation. I have since appealed and still waiting for the verdict. Can anyone tell me if I stand a chance of getting my visa or should I just throw in the towel now. Your most honest opinions will help me. One love.
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2008
no chance.
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by Jerry81: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2008
Thanks,but elaborate.
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by kadman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2008
Don't mind the guy who said no chance.
I did the same & even lied that I had never applied before. The ECO rejected me for being a liar & not being credible, I got a lot of reasons for my action,found a lawyer & reapplied again. Guess what ? They gave the visa.
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by Jerry81: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2008
Thanks a lot Kad. I knew that other fella didn't know what he was talking about. I ll keep my fingers crossed then. Stay blessed.
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by Tats(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2008
All these lies and lies and lies! When are folks going to stop? That is why they don't even believe people anymore when they present genuine documents and have good travel intentions.
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by Jerry81: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2008
Siena, Do you even know the meaning of appeal? This is not a case of forged documents. PS: I want comments from people who actually know what they are talking about. People who have experienced something similar.So stay away if don't know what this is about.
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by kadman(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2008
EXACTLY! People just come in and open their mouth and say rubbish,  That one just said two words no chance and  another one is supporting him - The guy does NOT know what he is talking about,and NO the answer isn't obvious.

Jerry81, did you use fake documents ? The only reason you were refused was because you said it was your first passport right ? Was it your the    [b]E-passpor[/b]t you used to apply this time ?
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by presjany(f): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2008
@ jerry

Bros, good luck too. You can as well solicit 4 only kadman's advice since you don't want to hear the truth lipsrsealed
Please beg Kadman to stand in for you during the appeal session, since both of You seem to be the only ones that know what an apppeal session is like. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2008
kadman:

Don't mind the guy who said no chance.
I did the same & even lied that I had never applied before. The ECO rejected me for being a liar & not being credible, I got a lot of reasons for my action,found a lawyer & reapplied again. Guess what ? They gave the visa.

At US embassies, you wouldnt even be allowed to apply for another visa for at least 10 yrs on the basis of false representation. Thanks though for once again making life difficult for other innocent applicants coming behind.

Jerry81:

Thanks a lot Kad. I knew that other fella didn't know what he was talking about. I ll keep my fingers crossed then. Stay blessed.

Stay blessed by who? I dont read anywhere in my bible that liars are blessed. Oh maybe you have a separate religion.

You sure you have credible reasons for lying in the first place and have enough to hire an intelligent lawyer?
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by presjany(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2008
@ Davidylan

U re very right bros!
UK embassy actually tolerates lots of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!! U re talking of 10 yrs ban, US might even ban him from entering US throughout his life on earth while he's staying blessed by his fellow liars! grin grin How can people be soliciting for "honest advice" when they re actually looking for shortcuts! shocked Please be guided !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by kadman(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

At US embassies, you wouldnt even be allowed to apply for another visa for at least 10 years on the basis of false representation. Thanks though for once again making life difficult for other innocent applicants coming behind.

You're talking Bull Shizz man. How did I make your life difficult ?
I said it was my first passport,and then explained why I said so. Big deal.

Damn,I don't know what's up with hypocrites all acting holy. Acting like they haven't told a major lie this week. Someone throw the first stone angry
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by Jerry81: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
I didn't think Nigeria had so many semi literate people. False representation means when u omit something or fail to disclose something in your application. Its totally different from false documentation. Am looking for someone who has gone through the same thing to give me an honest opinion, not someone who hasn't been in this predicament like a lot of you guys commenting. So backoff.Its omission, thats why u are allowed to appeal.
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by brownbonno(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2008
Jerry81:

I didn't think Nigeria had so many semi literate people. False representation means when u omit something or fail to disclose something in your application. Its totally different from false documentation. Am looking for someone who has gone through the same thing to give me an honest opinion, not someone who hasn't been in this predicament like a lot of you guys commenting. So backoff.Its omission, thats why u are allowed to appeal.

There is no need been abusive when you are seeking someone to sympathise without your situation by telling YES you have a Chance.By your definition of terms,yes you are right but by implication the intention of your action could amount to fraud.So what is the difference?
At least in your appeal you must have states the reason(s) of saying what you said,the outcome of the determination will be the final verdict.
Re: Visa Appeal Based On False Representation. Please I Need Your Honest Opinions by tonysmart: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ Jerry81,
Has your old passport expired or is it still valid at the time you were interviewed?

(1) (Reply)

Still On Aero's N7,000 Domestic Flight / Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants / Thread For Students In China And Prospective Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.