Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Slept With Twin Sister - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Slept With Twin Sister (2362 Views)

See The DJ That Claims He Slept With Tiwa Savage / How He Slept With The Wrong Lady / I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With Twin Sister by Scopium: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]Clem can I sleep with this twin sisters? undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Slept With Twin Sister by MeStaBig(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2008
I(24) slept with A mother(38) and her Daughter(19), i had a relationship with the Mom she was my SugarMama,
She told me that she had a Daughter but she wasn't livin with her,
So this 1 tym i went to visit.
@the Door Stood the most Sexy Sexy Sexiest thing i have ever seen. that thing was Supposed to be my Step Daughter,
the Mom was not there, So we Started talking, She knew who & what i was,
We became Closer each day.
This 1 tym she asked me in Front of her Mom if i'd Come and fetch her from her Friends party, i Agreed.
while i was Sleeping with her Mom She Called, i had to go and fetch her,
when i got there she introduced me to her friends as Her BoyFriend, the next thing you know she is kissing me, "Not Drunk"
I Stopped her and took her to the Car, while i was Driving she Asked me to pull over and said that she was having a Good tym and that it wasn't gonna end lyk that, U know she was asking for it, "without saying"
I turned the car around we went to my House, "She is way NICER than her mom"
and that was that,
i took her home in the Morning. the Mom asked no Questions,
next Week i went while the Mom was at Work and we did it Again. I decided to disappear before the MOM found out.
Re: Slept With Twin Sister by babyf: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
i mean nairalandres are kolo people.what do have to sayabout that
Re: Slept With Twin Sister by babyf: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2008
you have to pray to God for forgiveness bc the sin is unforgivable.sleeping with a mother and the daughter.cheiiiiii angry
Re: Slept With Twin Sister by cbase: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
u really believe him shocked, believe dat, You'll believe anything sad
Re: Slept With Twin Sister by Gabry(f): 2:52am On Sep 19, 2008
Yeah. Exactly ohhh
Re: Slept With Twin Sister by babyf: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2008
tell me one good reason i shouldnt believe him.guys can do stupid things sometimes you know.their prick think for them at times like this. i pity them because one day, they will sleep with a ghost. angry sad
Re: Slept With Twin Sister by Gabry(f): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2008
LOL grin If they sleep with a ghost, I think their koko's will become expired by than. grin
Re: Slept With Twin Sister by spenchuks(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2008
sleeping with a ghost. . . hmm. . . that would be a nice experience cool
Re: Slept With Twin Sister by Gabry(f): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2008
You want your koko to be expired abi? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? / Difference Between Twins And Ejima / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.