Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Lagos Is On Its Way To Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is On Its Way To Development (723 Views)

When Will Nigerians Realise Their Government Is Not Ready To Development Them? / How Much Are We Contributing To Development Back Home? / How Much Are We Contributing To Development Back Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is On Its Way To Development by RibaduFan(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2008
With all these innovative ideas coming from the currrent administration. I think Lagos state is leaving the rest of the country behind and is on the verge of becoing one of the world best cities.
Re: Lagos Is On Its Way To Development by dayokanu(m): 2:37am On Sep 07, 2008
You are right.

How is , Hope things are good mail me
Re: Lagos Is On Its Way To Development by abdurrazaq(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2008
Ogun State and other neighbouring states should just fasten their seat belts because, they will soon begin to experience mass emigration undecided
Re: Lagos Is On Its Way To Development by faoni572(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2008
I am not based in Lagos but I heard Lagos is improving, can somebody gist me some good things that have actually happened in Lagos so far.
Re: Lagos Is On Its Way To Development by GoldCircle: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2008
this is true! I only hope they integrate a good rail system into this plan! So that movement is indeed faster and less time consuming!
Re: Lagos Is On Its Way To Development by jaso1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2008
FAONI752,
All the people from your state and others that are idle without job will be sent back to there various state so as to kick the ass of there siting governor to emulate goodness in Lagos instead of there looting profession. And if something is not done as preparation to this view, any state that fall into this mess will see no peace.
Advise .
Re: Lagos Is On Its Way To Development by faoni572(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
jas_o:

FAONI752,
All the people from your state and others that are idle without job will be sent back to there various state so as to kick the ass of there siting governor to emulate goodness in Lagos instead of there looting profession. And if something is not done as preparation to this view, any state that fall into this mess will see no peace.
Advise .

Is it because I said I am not working in Lagos, do you know my state of origin? Maybe you are only in Lagos but you may not come from Lagos. I am from lagos state only that I am not working there. I am happy that something good is happening there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is On Its Way To Development by jaso1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2008
If you denied your state na you know o! The message is to just wake the order governors from slumber and start doing great in there respective state.
I'm a Lagosian and if you're not in as much that you're a working class Lagos will harbour you no wahala OK.
Re: Lagos Is On Its Way To Development by faoni572(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2008
jas_o:

If you denied your state na you know o! The message is to just wake the order governors from slumber and start doing great in there respective state.
I'm a Lagosian and if you're not in as much that you're a working class Lagos will harbour you no wahala OK.

cheesy

lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Think Yardua Sacked Kingibe Www.allb4self..com / Reveal: How Uk Govt Siphon Nigeria's Money! / 28 Nigerian Soldiers Petition Un Over Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.