Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani (963 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by congoshine(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2008
Though common sense says he(MCSame) shouldn't win,how come the polls are still so close?

Same thing with hausa/fulani people,common sense says they should never get close to Aso Rock again,but what do u see?

I tire !
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by superboi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2008
dear administrator even in the countries were freedom of speech and press are most respected,the goverment and the local press do not condone hate based messages and information desimination, i guess it is time for nairaland in my humble opinion to censors/suspend/expel some individual that have are always quick to spread tribal/ethnic hate messages instead of information that will uplift us as a people and help intergrate people who network in this forum, remeber it was through hate messages that the rewanda crisis started.long live naira land smiley
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by congoshine(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2008
superboi:

dear administrator even in the countries were freedom of speech and press are most respected,the goverment and the local press do not condone hate based messages and information desimination, i guess it is time for nairaland in my humble opinion to censors/suspend/expel some individual that have are always quick to spread tribal/ethnic hate messages instead of information that will uplift us as a people and help intergrate people who network in this forum, remeber it was through hate messages that the rewanda crisis started.long live naira land smiley

Malo,
Stop long grammar ,say ur own !
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2008
superboi:

Do a thorough research on these countries you refused to mention and the answer you will get is pure hypocrisy.
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by QuotaSyste(m): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2008
I strongly concur.
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2008
Maybe this politics board should be renamed ANTI-HAUSA/FULANI board!
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by QuotaSyste(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2008
ife-eco-06:

Maybe this politics board should be renamed ANTI-HAUSA/FULANI board!
How is this bare truth anti HAUSA/FULANI? You nigerians never like the truth. Somebody saw similarity/resemblance between the current political landscape of USA and nigeria's, (though since independence) and came here to share his observation with us and you quikcly turn it to ethnic issue. Tufiakwa.
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by sleekp1: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
Mccaine is of Fulani origin.
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by congoshine(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2008
sleek_p:

Mccaine is of Fulani origin.

grin grin grin
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by superboi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2008
my guy first i no be malo but i go talk the truth, i am not critizing politician but we have many hard workin hausa men,igbo men,idoma,igala,yoruba,et al,so it will not be just to condemn a whole tribe because of a few,or should we accuse all my fellow ibo brodas of infanticice becos a few sell fake sma and other baby drugs? . nuzo have you done a thorough research?one example of such countries is canada, there are certain verses of even the bible that cannot be read a loud in the public becos they are considered hate messages(e.g those portions about egyptian, syria et al). i believe your freedom of speech end were the next person's own begin let focus less on tribe and more on the issues of our country if truly want to progress grin grin grin. CHEI LONG GRAMMER TRUE TRUE wink
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by MrCrackles(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
McCain is equal to Yar'Adua!!
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by sistawoman: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash you again.
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by MrCrackles(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2008
sistawoman:

Brash you again.

why you dey follow me up and down naw?! grin
Re: McCain Is Similar To Hausa-Fulani by congoshine(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2008
superboi:

my guy first i no be malo but i go talk the truth, i am not critizing politician but we have many hard workin hausa men,igbo men,idoma,igala,yoruba,et al,so it will not be just to condemn a whole tribe because of a few,or should we accuse all my fellow ibo brodas of infanticice because a few sell fake sma and other baby drugs? . nuzo have you done a thorough research?one example of such countries is canada, there are certain verses of even the bible that cannot be read a loud in the public because they are considered hate messages(e.g those portions about egyptian, syria et al). i believe your freedom of speech end were the next person's own begin let focus less on tribe and more on the issues of our country if truly want to progress grin grin grin. CHEI LONG GRAMMER TRUE TRUE wink
Pally,
No be say I de hate. If you look at all my posts,my belief is dat igeria must remain one. But these guys have all of us by the balls for some funny reason we can't seem to get rid of their grip,hence my comparisons with McCain. Clearly it shldn't even be a close race,but what do u have?

The earlier we say it loud enough & they know thy're screwing up their children's future with all these nonsense ,greedy philosophy. . . . . . .the better !

(1) (Reply)

USA Is The Greatest Country In The World - Debate / Trumps Pick Up Key Battleground Wins / US Paid $1B To Green Climate Fund, Top Polluters Paid $0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.