Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Incest In The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incest In The Family (2123 Views)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / How To Control Incest In The Family? / If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incest In The Family by layi(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2005
In this age, immorality reigns supreme (even in religious homes) and incest is no longer news. 
Take this scenario:
You've got a 12 yr old son and a 10yr old daughter. U come back from work one day and met them making out (sex). What will you do?
Re: Incest In The Family by Princess(f): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2005
I will beat the hell out of them and then pray for God to have mercy upon them.
Re: Incest In The Family by Greatpeter(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2005
Cast the first stone.
Re: Incest In The Family by Princess(f): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2005
whatever.
Re: Incest In The Family by Bibi(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2005
At that age, Im not sure its incest (necessarily). They are not aware of the gravity of what they are doing. At that age, children are becoming more curious and parents shy away thinking they cant understand. Most parents havent talked about sex to their young ones, less educating them about incest. I would simply make sure I spend time with them, letting them understand what they can and cannot do and introduce some changes in the family routines.

However, its incest for people who know the gravity and continue to indulge it. Like Mother and Son, Father and Daughter, or mature brother and sister.
Re: Incest In The Family by linda(f): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2005
I'd talk to them about sex being only for couples who love each other so much that they feel a deep, permanent and certain commitment to spend the rest of their lives together, and who feel committed to raise any children who come along. I'd make sure they understand fully about sex causing pregnancy and babies. I would allow them to continue having sex *only* if those circumstances existed, and if that were the case, I would do everything in my power to protect their privacy, especially from the repressive and misguided anti-incest zealots.

Linda

Re: Incest In The Family by Ginger(f): 3:24am On Sep 16, 2005
"I'd talk to them about sex being only for couples who love each other so much that they feel a deep, permanent and certain commitment to spend the rest of their lives together, and who feel committed to raise any children who come along. I'd make sure they understand fully about sex causing pregnancy and babies. I would allow them to continue having sex *only* if those circumstances existed, and if that were the case, I would do everything in my power to protect their privacy, especially from the repressive and misguided anti-incest zealots."

Linda, I hope I am not misunderstanding your post regarding the bolded. Not to be judgemental, but I am curious as to why there would exist among siblings, being in love with each other? I am also curious as to why you think that incest is a believe of repression and being misguided.
Re: Incest In The Family by olaide07(f): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2005
It's probably they have seen you doing it with your spouse or watch it on TVs.Parent especially mother has to be vigilant ,incultate good morals in children and teach them in the way of God
Re: Incest In The Family by linda(f): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2005
Hi Ginger! I've been away from the forums for a few months. I think family members love each other more deeply than unrelated people. They grew up together, share the same genes, and have a deep bond between them.

Being a stronger deeper love, there is more likelihood that they will want to be together, more than with an unrelated stranger who they met only a few years ago. A lifetime commitment in the heart is always there, because your brother is always your brother, your father is always your father. See http://au.geocities.com/smknggn/childtp.html for example.
Re: Incest In The Family by 2cantango(f): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2006
WTF!!!
Re: Incest In The Family by omogenaija(f): 12:15am On Mar 17, 2007
first i will kick their asses , then i would show them peper , then woop them , then knock some sense into their lives

and then start praying and fasting , God wont let us see bad things in Jesus name.
Re: Incest In The Family by agnesoseka: 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2007
hmn,serious,
Re: Incest In The Family by holythug(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2007
shocked shocked shocked

where dis post dey b4
Re: Incest In The Family by almondjoy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2007
I guess if sex education starts at age 2 for boys and girls, we will avoid a lot of these kinds of problems.  At this age every parent should teach their kids about "inappropriate" touching from family members and strangers.  Constantly keeping an eye on them too with regular physical examinations and psychological evaluations.

My questions are what kind of erection can a 12 year old offer a 10 year old?  How did things get to this stage?

Well, I guess this is a sign of the "solar" age.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Gosh.  This will absolutely break my heart.

Well to answer your question, I cannot kill them.  Though I will feel that they are possessed by some demonic forces or on some of my drugs!

This calls for some serious discussions since I do not believe in spanking and all that violent stuff. These kids need some serious therapy before they become serial sex offenders at those ages!

I will maintain a discussion with them together to find out what the hell is going on.  I hope they have not been spying on us doing "it" all these years or got a hold of all our "personal tapes and cds"? shocked  I think it is time to hand the young man to his father for follow up while while I work on the young touche--as my main responsiblity!

This calls for man to man talk and woman to woman talk.  Explain to them how inappropraite that is and hope for the best.  If they continue---I think I will have to give both them up for adoption by reporting them to DFACS.  They can continue their rubbish in forster homes.  I definitely do not want them under my roof.  I would gladly get rid of both of them if they continue that nonsense.

God forbid bad thing!
Re: Incest In The Family by biolabee(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2007
@limda
are you saying that relationships btw family can be sanctioned because the love bond there is natural

@spoilt
you seem to be a really interesting person perused ur blog and will like to flow with you some more
Re: Incest In The Family by amaikama(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2009
@every body!!! saying show them peper, beat the living daylight out of them, etc. have u all seat and consider why such an act in the first place? angry do we all seat and wonder who taught them what they are doing before boucing on them like hawk on a chicken? angry fine, you came home and found them stack naked making out, what do you do?? at first you are shocked beyound words but remain calm. every harsh problem has a soft and calm solution. don't be rash in treatment first.

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons For Background Checks Before Marriage / Funny Picture Of A Baby That Won`t Allow His Parent To Sleep / Treatment For Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.