Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Visa Appeal And Re-application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Appeal And Re-application (791 Views)

Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Appeal And Re-application by kriz4luv: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
I recently got refused student visa application (06 Jun 2008). Reason being that my statement of account was false (No further information was given to me). This i appealed against, because the statement is genuine.

Now its about 3 months since my appeal and i have not receive any information from them.

My question is, can i make a fresh application using the same international passport that i used the first time and forget about the appeal i made?

I have been told that the appeal process may take up to 6months and above, this i consider tool long since i want to continue with my studies as soon as possible.

Please, anyone who has knowledge on this matter should inform me on the right step to take. Thanks
Re: Visa Appeal And Re-application by kadman(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2008
Since the statement of account was genuine I think you have a high chance of winning your appeal,and you're half done with the 6 months,so why not continue the wait ? You can't go to the school for this September again anyway. So you should be looking to enter the school next year Sept ( 2009 ). By then you should have known the outcome of the appeal.
But if you decide to reapply please o use the same passport,name e.t.c and admit you applied before. Since you've thumb print they have you on their record.
Re: Visa Appeal And Re-application by kriz4luv: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2008
[
kadman
table]Since the statement of account was genuine I think you have a high chance of winning your appeal,and you're half done with the 6 months,so why not continue the wait ? You can't go to the school for this September again anyway. So you should be looking to enter the school next year Sept ( 2009 ). By then you should have known the outcome of the appeal.
But if you decide to reapply please o use the same passport,name e.t.c and admit you applied before. Since you've thumb print they have you on their record.[/table]

thanks for the reply. it was really helpful
Re: Visa Appeal And Re-application by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2008
I would advice you to know the outcome of your appeal and contact the school for extention of your resumption date while waiting . Do not summit another application which may jeopardize your case since you have one application standing.
Re: Visa Appeal And Re-application by domorehill: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2008
Well as for your bank statement not been genuine as declered by the eco,the eco may be right,did you tell your bank when printing the bank statement that the statement was for the embassy,they banks always use a different printing sheetwhen printing bank statement forthe embassy.
well keep your fingers crossed and we see,goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back Again*sure Fire* / Anyone With An Idea Of Turkey Istanbul Relaxation Areas / How Come No One Talks About Their Canadian Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.