Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! (22841 Views)

3m Nigerians Living Illegally In UK – Senate Committee / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / French Foreign Legion: A Legitimate Option For Nigerians Living Illegally In EU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by visionsen(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2008
l am in Nigeria now from China l have living there for the past 9 years. l must use this opportunity to warn any nairaland member or anybody wishing to go there and live without getting his resident papers processed first to think twice.

Many Nigerians are in prison there now because of illegal stay.The authorities would not renew your papers easily and where possible the payment is three times what they charge other Nationals. Don't wast your money going there now without proper documents.The situation of things now in Guangzhou China where most Nigerians live is better imagined than experienced. To be forwarned is to be forarmed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Queenisha: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
Chinese die in their scores in airplane cargo compartments,as ship stowaways and in containers with no oxygen while being smuggled to the USA for a better life while Nigerians are flocking to China in search of Indomie.
We get issues.
Chinese are the most racist group on earth towards the black man.
That is the last place any black man would want to live at.
I'll rather move to Niger republic to milk cows with my mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by JeSoul(f): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2008
Queenisha:

Chinese die in their scores in airplane cargo compartments,as ship stowaways and in containers with no oxygen while being smuggled to the USA for a better life while Nigerians are flocking to China in search of Indomie.
We get issues.
ROTFLOL . . . . oh my gosh osisi you r crazy! lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Raimond(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
Why would one risk his /her life because of those onion-smelling small-stout-bottle-sized humans.

Growing up,my Dad virtually beat up a chinese guy that threw his briefcase away,from his assigned seat on a Nigerian Airways plane.I watched in utter disbelief,as i had never seen him react so violently.If not for the intervention of the cabin crew , he was bent on having the chinese guy pick up the briefcase as the only way to appease him.It was much later when i was much older he told us of the near-inhuman treatment the Chinese meted out to him and his colleagues,when he went on official duty to China in 1984 or so.After he gave us a detailed account of what they went through,i equally developed a personal bias against the Chinese.It`s just that God heals all ill-feelings.

I intend to visit China someday soon, but beleive me it`ll be strictly for business and leisure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by dayo1401: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2008
may God help Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by AKO1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
Good for them tongue
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2008
I do not know why Nigerians would subject themselves to that kinda treatment in china. Here, they cant try us naija guys, even in school, I correct some of their English, one of them even confessed to being intimidated by me. In one of the groups they formed for us back in 2006 summer school, they made me group leader, and I was the only black dude in the midst, and ol boi, they gave me my due respect. (No boast intended)
Not being racist though, some of them are very nice pple and sweet. The thing is that we naija pple have to just accord ourselves the respect we deserve, and look at ourselves in a positive light. We are pple of value and got stuff to offer.
If na me sha, I prefer hustling in lagos than to run go china, make some dude dey harass me anyhow, nonsense! See them selling cheap stuff on our streets, men, we need to get value for ourselves as human beings,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by churchmann: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
What is in China that is not in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by jacq(f): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
Wetin person dey go find for china sef !
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by jacq(f): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
JeSoul:

Raimond:

Why would one risk his /her life because of those onion-smelling small-stout-bottle-sized humans.

That is a bit hash !
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by talk2castr: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
Kwaide kwaide.

Same here. I went there couple of timez last year. I spent 2 weeks the first time it was good. I met a friend there called tallest, he was a very nice guy huzzling to make something out of that stinking galous. When i came back again after 2 months, tallest don enter gallous. Nobody was able to explain or report on his wereabout. I decided to pick another friend called chibuzo also nice. When i left again and came back withing december period, chibuzo got missing. I asked myself where will this people beself? Someone told me they are in the gallous and their gallous is forever. Anytime they ant thhey will give you out to snake and pitons to feed on so they will produce tomany for them to eat.

They beleive that black man is a good food for the snakes and pitons. I went there again 1monthh before the olympics, it was another story. I called many people to come and meet me, hahaha no one gree come out. Fear hole every body.

My advice to my ellow Nigerians. If you have a brother or friend there try and find out his wereabout and tell him to enter Vietnam from there. If not he will enter gallous 2.

U must make.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Queenisha: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2008
JeSoul:

no be so.
How can someone emigrate to China when Chinese are coming to Nigeria?
Some people think anywhere is better than Nigeria until they find out how many dead bodies they have to wash with their bare hands in order to buy common ramen noodles for dinner.
I'm not even talking of the fear of being captured by immigration for washing dead bodi without valid papers.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by olusky(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2008
My prayers go to all those Nigerians in prisons in China and everywhere else in the World.  Please fellow Nigerians, its better to stay in the motherland than go to these countries that treat you worse than a "dog". I beg you, stay in naija. Naija cant be as bad as China, Russia and all those other racist countries. COME HOME!!!!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Queenisha: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2008
olusky:

My prayers go to all those Nigerians in prisons in China and everywhere else in the World. Please fellow Nigerians, its better to stay in the motherland than go to these countries that treat you worse than a "dog". I beg you, stay in naija. Naija can't be as bad as China, Russia and all those other racist countries. COME HOME!!!!

Good advice,if you have no work permit, no student visa, no offer of employment,no job prospects,abeg people stay in Naija.
I can understand if someone is going to USA , Canada or even Britain and other English speaking areas on a visitors visa hoping to "regularize".
Why would anyone in their right mind hope to travel to a country whose sentences are drawings and hoping to do well?
At least those going to Italy and the netherlands know that if all fails,they can join the booming "bottom "industry. grin
What has China got to offer them?
Do they need blacks to back them from place to place?
grin

na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by creamkele(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
Na wa for Nigerians ooo, So if them wan travel dem no see better country go China tell dem say dem dey find people? or workers?

Chinese are migrating out of thier own country and Nigerians are immigrating to thiers, What an IRONY
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
They are not treated illegal, what do you expect when you are being caught when they find out your Visa has expired! you are kicking against the immigration rule, even in the UK, when you are caught with expired visa, you will be deported. The fine of visa expiration is JAIL!!! and they know it! so why are they going against the Rule,

If you got your Residence permit, they can't threat you anyhow. Besides those stupid Igbos don spoil china for us, selling cocaine and other drug business, Nigerians dey always do past them self that why they are treated badly!! those ones been treated badly are goats with deaf ears,

Anyhow na God go help them!!! well if you got your papers! you won't be treated anyhow, So No Long THING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Queenisha: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2008
faakay:

They are not treated illegal, what do you expect when you are being caught when they find out your Visa has expired! you are kicking against the immigration rule, even in the UK, when you are caught with expired visa, you will be deported. The fine of visa expiration is JAIL!!! and they know it! so why are they going against the Rule,

If you got your Residence permit, they can't threat you anyhow[b]. Besides those stupid Igbos don spoil china for us, selling cocaine and other drug business, [/b] Nigerians dey always do past them self that why they are treated badly!! those ones been treated badly are goats with deaf ears,

Anyhow na God go help them!!! well if you got your papers! you won't be treated anyhow, So No Long THING!!!!

Una don come again.
Una don begin call the Igbo man again?
show me your proof that it's the Igbo man that's stopping you from selling your own cocaine that you carried to china in your anus
Idiot!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by olusky(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
faakay, being igbo or Yoruba has nothing to do with it. It doesnt matter if you are illegal or legal, the fact is that everyone deserves to be treated as a human being. Illegal immigrants are not criminals!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by tokzyt(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2008
Na wa o, 9ja go better one day sha,
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by tokzyt(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
But do nigeria treat others this way? whether visa expires or whether they are illegal immigrant?

just thinking,
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2008
The fine of visa expiration is JAIL!!! and they know it! so why are they going against the Rule,

Visa expiration only attracts deportation in a civilized country and not jail
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by agaba123(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
Queenisha:

We get issues.
You are completely correct. See the report in the link below
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1045764/Rounded-torture-camps-The-undesirables-China-doesnt-want-see.html

They are very racist. They believe that the paler you are the more beautiful you are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
@faakay

u were making sence but all of a sudden u messed everything up,it is obvious that u'v not left africa,outside africa pple suffer a thing called racism,it does'nt matter where u from wether ibo r yoruba as long as u r black.4 pple treating 9jerians differently,it is mainly because of bad leadership nothing more,afterall chinese are more corrupt than 9jerians,,other nations hate 9jeria because it's made to be very rich,pple were surpose 2 b comin 2 9jeria not 9jerians going 2 other country.da's why !my dear,if u ask any intellectual european or american,u'll know wat am sayin, sell that ibo,hausa,yoruba mentality,,,,,,,,the world is bigger than that.nough said.

as we are saying, 2 of my boy's are in so called gallou.all am waiting 4 is 4 em 2 send em back or 4 em 2 call.i'v done all i could.d main problem is that we dont know where ey re.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by iceland(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
tokzyt:

But do nigeria treat others this way? whether visa expires or whether they are illegal immigrant?

just thinking,
I wonder o!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by girl22(f): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
yeah chinese treat you nigerians like shit but you still dont call them all negative things you call black americans. and they treat you worse than we "supposedly do".
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by stalker(f): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2008
Queenisha:

Una don come again.
Una don begin call the Igbo man again?
show me your proof that it's the Igbo man that's stopping you from selling your own cocaine that you carried to china in your anus
Idiot!

lol grin

But on a serious note, i don't know what Nigerians are looking for in China. A lot of the chinese are dirt poor and really do not have a considerable source of income. In Nigeria, if you hustle well u go get money, yet u guys need to see in the long queues at the chinese embassy in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by tokzyt(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
@agbaba. thanks for that link.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by olusky(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
@euromillion

Sorry about your friends. I hope they are released soon. Its a pity that our government does nothing to help Nigerians in these type of situations.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by agaba123(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2008
tokzyt:

@agbaba. thanks for that link.

You are welcome bro
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by dylan1ng(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2008
wetin dey go find 4 china!! they will never think of how 2 make naija better
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by chika98: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2008
why would anyone go to a country that doesn't support immigration? China is racist as hell even to their own people.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by tokzyt(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2008
dylan1ng:

wetin dey go find 4 china!! they will never think of how 2 make naija better

Greener pasture. Unfortunately, the land wasnt green.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos / How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.