Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! (22866 Views)

3m Nigerians Living Illegally In UK – Senate Committee / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / French Foreign Legion: A Legitimate Option For Nigerians Living Illegally In EU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by kevchina: 2:33am On Oct 21, 2008
darkroll (m)
Seychelles

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell!
« #57 on: September 10, 2008, 05:39 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wont agree with you guys on this issue that a legal black resident cannot live in China succesfully .

China is a land of business opportunity if you have the genuie papers , I got a friend that runs a wharehouse in china and he is making it big time

@ Vallo 57 who told you as a foreigner you are not allowed to own a car ? Yes you are allowed to own a car but you have to get permit from Traffic section and Police , the permit will be issued to you after they have checked you records .

I am not saying CHINA is heaven but it is a fast growing economy .

DARKROLL TELL THEM IF THEY WILL HEAR,RIDEON MY BROTHER

Have good business u are doing in china nobody will harras u,if u are selling drugs how do u expect chinese to welcome u or if u are there doing nothing.pls people think before u say something,i am in china too,i know many guys making it big,all u need is patience and avoid illegal something,but our people want to enter china in january and go back home in february with hummer jeep thats our problem that leads many fools to drug and put them self into problem also creating bad image to the good nigerians.
Pls nobody should blame china,they are protecting their country thats all.Be good obey their law they will welcome u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2008
KEVIN
nawa 4 u oo,this thread is about pple living illegal,so discuss how to make sum1 illegal to be legal,is that 2 hard 2 understand,all u pple over there talking about is money money make it make it big big.there is more to life than money cheesy cheesy cheesy

so for sum1 who has overstayed how can u pple help him or her to be legal,this is 4 all of u's that said china is sweet undecided kiss shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by kevchina: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2008
EUROMILLION this question u asked is good,anyperson that stays in china doing good business,have a good steady source of income, thinking fast and reasons well or make friends with nigerians that have this qualities i mention here will find a solution to his problem,not if u are dealing with people smoking indian hemp u expect good advice or solution from such a person.
Being overstay have solution b4 but due to some changes the person have to go back home and come in fresh to start anything .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2008
kevin
the person has to go back after paying 2000usd or is there any way one can go home without paying fine,if no way without paying fine then china is suck,anyway i was in china twice this year,i would luv 2 meet u in person someday,i was coming 2 china nov but i'v cancelled my ticket due 2 some change of plan.i tell u one thing a thieve or murderer is innocent until he/she is charged,that's human right.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by kevchina: 1:46am On Oct 24, 2008
There is no way someone can escape their fine 5000 yuan(735usd) after that the person will buy ticket and go,some pople are saying 2000usd as if that is the fine paid to the chinese,735 usd is the money paid to them the rest will be for ticket depending on any amount the person buy the ticket.
But for me euromillion to tell u the honest truth this things happening in china is more than you,you don't know the root,i keep on saying that we are the cause of our problems.
I know that nigerian comunities in europe,america or other places have union,but have u ask what happend to china nigeria community union? can u beleive that chinese immigration planned to make peace with nigeria community in 2004 but on condition that we will have a very strong union that will be vigilant that anyperson that commits any crime the community will help the police to fish out the person and hand him/her to the police,but our people can't control ourselves community meeting just like that vanish,then the police men decided to handle it the way they like.
There are some older boys that has been in china for over 18yrs that has access to some police men that was trying their best that time to gather our people together lets live here with one heart,could u imagine that during our meeting that time,u will see a guy that just newly to china will be challenging an older boy with all sorts of insult asking did u buy ticket for me to china,i can do what i like,u are not feeding me,i am not afraid of you,you can't do me anything,i am a man of myself,just simple because the old guy was giving an advice out of his experience so that the new comers will learn from their mistake and avoid trouble in this land,all this effort turns out to be insult to those old boys.then they decided that is ok let everyone stay on his own whatever u face in china u carry it yourself.
So my brother i am telling u this because i know u may have never hear this from some of the people writing here because some of them have not come to china that time.
we nigerians sold our respect even when they try to consider us,the bad ones prove sturbborn and destroy the community meeting.All this things happening now are not suppose to be if nigerian meeting is existing very well because they really know that nigerians buy a lots of goods from china.
So who is to blame in all this?
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by markos: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2008
ive been to China with work, was bored after a week, wanted to get out, fair enough a lot of good things are happening there, but damn can never live there
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by ikeyman00(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
ahhahhhaa
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Vallo57(m): 2:13am On Oct 29, 2008
@Kevchina

Ask your friend that made it big if he own a car.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by kevchina: 2:09am On Oct 31, 2008
Vallo57 i don't think i need to argue with a person of small brain like you,see the type of question u are asking CAR , a mare thing.I expect that u will ask about those people's investment that what more than a car back home,car is your problem,car is a sign of someone doing well. illiterate fellow,pls talk with people that think as u think.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by IsiomaIgwe(f): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2008
I would not live in China if you paid me. Yuck!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by DisGuy: 3:19am On Nov 09, 2008
euromilion:

kevin
the person has to go back after paying 2000usd or is there any way one can go home without paying fine,if no way without paying fine then china is suck,anyway i was in china twice this year,i would love 2 meet u in person someday,i was coming 2 china nov but i'v cancelled my ticket due 2 some change of plan.i tell u one thing a thieve or murderer is innocent until he/she is charged,that's human right.

I dont just get it O

Are the illegal immigrants or overstayers AFRAID to go back home (NIGERIA) or
they are just reluctant to pay the fine of $2000- which is charged on them for committing an offence-overstaying?
Is it that they wont be given a new visa if they get to nigeria

na wa for we nigerians o, we go to another mans country and following the law becomes a problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by jasonkehi(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2008
China isnt as bad as most of you guys are making it seem. I have been in Beijing for the past two years now and I can say it is fulfilling. There are several business opportunities in China and most times Chinese go the extra mile just to earn that extra buck from you. There are really no job opportunities here but most of the Africans here are either into exports or 419. Exports pay very well in the long run despite what anyone might say bout the inferior goods that leave the shores of this Country day in day out. I make enough money from exports to afford to come to Naija at least every two months to see my family
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Vallo57(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2008
kevchina:

Vallo57 i don't think i need to argue with a person of small brain like you,see the type of question u are asking CAR , a mare thing.I expect that u will ask about those people's investment that what more than a car back home,car is your problem,car is a sign of someone doing well. illiterate fellow,please talk with people that think as u think.

@china:

You ""Neanderthal" calling me an illiterate? For crying out loud, you can't even put your sentences together not to talk of speaking
proper English. Answer my freaking question or for ever shut up.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by ikeyman00(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2008
hhaha
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by frankkky: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2009
Honestly speaking without intending to insult anyone most nigerians living in china(i did not say all)are giving nigeria a very bad image,they engaged in crimes some of which the chinese themselves are not used to,
you need to vist our embbassy to see the daily reports of crimes commited by nigerians being brought to the embbassy by the chinese police,lets face the truith no sane society will take that,no one should blame the chinese authorites for taking such stand,i have always said this when u are doing the right thing u have nothing to fear from them,i stayed iilegally for sometime in europe befoer i got my papers but i never had any problem with the police cos i stayed off crime.the chinese are not so worried about the illegality but the crimes these guys do
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by curtis5000: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
OMO I gas join this forum cos of this Thread, maan, china na Bleep up 4 any man, i dey china presently like dis & i must tell u guys sey na still run i dey ooo, everyday, omo dis ppl dey carry 9ja rub ground like weere, i no even know how to discribe the way chinese dispies blacks self, inshort make una dey do chinese strong thing 4 9ja now, y our ppl de dull??, una dey hear the news of wetin dey happen 4 here, but still we never hear sey dem find 1 chinese man in 9ja 4 inside garbage make dem cut cut am, omo no matter how e be ooo, we still be we, na the same veins any 9ja breed get, make una no look sey wetin we com do for china ooo, peeps gas make way, fingers no equal & na wetin person get, na em e dey hold on to, na faith of say things go bam na em boiz dey use live 4 china, IF THERE IS ANYONE THERE THINKING OF COMMING, THINK AGAIN, CHINA IS BULLSHIT.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by killkill: 3:02am On Feb 06, 2010
China has already given your government 7billion naira to dump the poo your heart longs after.

Go query your govt about how/why they sold your country.
Go take some responsibility
Go THINK how to make your country a producing nation
Go do something about your silly arrogant country Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by AjanleKoko: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2010
Well, I was there recently. And met a lot of Nigerians. Mostly they stay in Guangzhou.
China is a very okay place. They've got everything they need to live well. They don't have the glitzy, over-consumptive phoney lifestyle you see in the States, but there is no kind of residential building or industrial structure you'd find in the US that you won't find in China.
They are very competitive, and they work hard, so you don't find too many Black Africans driving cabs or working menial jobs like you would see in most parts of Europe and the States. More than enuf Chinese dey available and willing for that.
They're also quite well-read, as China has lots of Universities. So you don't see Africans in corporate China (yes, there is a corporate China, you would be shocked at the number of indigenous financial institutions there, as well as tech companies) because the local guys are still straining for the opportunities. They do have quite a large population so I would imagine.

China is like a continent, it is so huge. I saw Chinese guys driving Jags, Bentleys (oh, yes!), Benz cars, and just about any type of foreign automobile you find anywhere else in the world. All those big automakers have factories in China, and they manufacture for that market. They drive newer and better cars than Europeans, so I wonder how they're coping with carbon emissions. And by the way, it ain't a police state. I visited a couple of cities by train, and unless their cops are very good at hiding, I didn't see any difference in the freedom of movement I see in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, New York, Houston, etc.

But I noticed the power of Western Media is working on the average Chinese psyche as well. They are also aspiring to go to Europe or the States. For me, a Nigerian living in Lagos, I was like, wtf? If my country was a tenth this good, nobody would ever leave!
Average salary in Shenzen, Beijing, SHanghai, was something around 800-1500 dollars a month. Which I think aint bad. But know this: Chinese are not ostentatious. Their way of life is lean.

Most of the Nigerians look like hustlers to me, though I met quite a few studying and working, and a good number in the import-export business.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Well, I was there recently. And met a lot of Nigerians. Mostly they stay in Guangzhou.
China is a very okay place. They've got everything they need to live well. They don't have the glitzy, over-consumptive phoney lifestyle you see in the States, but there is no kind of residential building or industrial structure you'd find in the US that you won't find in China.
They are very competitive, and they work hard, so you don't find too many Black Africans driving cabs or working menial jobs like you would see in most parts of Europe and the States. More than enuf Chinese dey available and willing for that.
They're also quite well-read, as China has lots of Universities. So you don't see Africans in corporate China (yes, there is a corporate China, you would be shocked at the number of indigenous financial institutions there, as well as tech companies) because the local guys are still straining for the opportunities. They do have quite a large population so I would imagine.

China is like a continent, it is so huge. I saw Chinese guys driving Jags, Bentleys (oh, yes!), Benz cars, and just about any type of foreign automobile you find anywhere else in the world. All those big automakers have factories in China, and they manufacture for that market. They drive newer and better cars than Europeans, so I wonder how they're coping with carbon emissions. And by the way, it ain't a police state. I visited a couple of cities by train, and unless their cops are very good at hiding, I didn't see any difference in the freedom of movement I see in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, New York, Houston, etc.

But I noticed the power of Western Media is working on the average Chinese psyche as well. They are also aspiring to go to Europe or the States. For me, a Nigerian living in Lagos, I was like, wtf? If my country was a tenth this good, nobody would ever leave!
Average salary in Shenzen, Beijing, SHanghai, was something around 800-1500 dollars a month. Which I think aint bad. But know this: Chinese are not ostentatious. Their way of life is lean.

Most of the Nigerians look like hustlers to me, though I met quite a few studying and working, and a good number in the import-export business.

Good analysis bro,

That is what is is.

Alot of people don't know how china looks like, they condemn this place because they think it is still old china they knew

I also met some Nigerians @ the airport when I was going to Naija and they told me WTF? is this china  shocked

Seriously there's no big deal btw Europe, America and China in terms of development/technology.

The rate of development in china is faster than whatever you can think off,  they are moving!!!

The chinese are determined and hard-working  angry  cool dem dey vex!!!!!!!!!!!

The chinese people are very friendly but I think their government is wicked and harsh but I am beginning to reason with them why they are harsh.

You need a harsh/wicked government to rule over 1.3 Billion population. It is not easy ooo

China is so free, you can walk anyday of the time, 

Where you wan see theif to come rob mall or rob you? Who born the person well? u wan die?  grin
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by AjanleKoko: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
faakay:

China is so free, you can walk anyday of the time,

Where you wan see theif to come rob mall or rob you? Who born the person well? u wan die? grin

In Shanghai, we were out till the wee hours of the AM.
I saw Avatar in 3D IMAX, and walked 6 blocks to my hotel after the movie. No shaking. People dey outside dey groove.
Shanghai just be like Paris, where I did my honeymoon. Tight city.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by yemiking: 5:37am On Feb 08, 2010
Mr Ajanlekoko,
Thanks for restoring sanity to this thread.I ve not been in China but i ve lived in a few asian countries. Your analysis is robust and informed, not lyk ılliterates dt r arguing for, or semi-illiterates that are arguing against , LOL
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Omolulu(m): 5:44am On Feb 08, 2010
killkill:

Nigerians are apes.
You ought to be killed in the thousands and millions you bloody monkeys.

Where Chinese people are concerned, you're the most narrow-minded, illiterate, vocally aggressive bunch of brutal criminal-minded morons. You’ve found your equal in the Chinese. GOOD. They will feed you to the dogs. And they will sell the dogs to you, you consumptive gluttons eating Indonesian ramen.
(The second of your types are ugly Ghanaians with puny skulls teaching English in broken English).

You poor shameless monkeys. If you cannot 'get sense' as you say, you ought to remain houseboys of the white man. You have no shame. He gives you crumbs and you lick the ground happy monkeys that you are. He’s your oga. And now, you want China to cater to you, to be your new oga.

China is too old, too cultured, too honest for you. And China hates you. China does not need you.
China has already given your government 7billion naira to dump the poo your heart longs after you morons.
Go query your govt about how they've sold your country.
Go take some responsibility for your ape-like behaviour you monkey faces with your round coconut bald heads.
Go THINK how to make your country a producing nation, you overweight maggots.
Go do something about your silly arrogant dirty country Nigeria.

But you have no brains.
You cannot invent poo.
You’re just a bunch of aggressive feces you monkey poo
your father must be an ape! bastard

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Omolulu(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2010
sorry i didnt mean bastard, i meant b.as.tard
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by agathamari(f): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2010
ILLEGAL IMIGRATION IS A CRIME! THERE IS NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT. YOU COMMIT A CRIME YOU PAY THE PRICE! YOU CANNOT SIT THERE AS AN ILLEGAL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND WHINE ABOUT HOW YOU ARE TREATED. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS IN THAT COUNTRY, NONE. THE ONLY REGULATIONS FOR ILLEGALS UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW (NOT ALL COUNTRIES ARE BOUND BY THIS THOUGH) IS PROVIDING BASIC FOOD, WATER, SHELTER AND MEDICAL. THIS DOESNT MEAN LOBSTER AND BEER IN THE RITS CARLTON! IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO TO A COUNTRY ILLEGALY, OR ENTER A COUNTRY UNDER FRAUDUENT REASONS AND BEHAVE IN WAYS NOT PERMITD BY YOUR VISA REQUIREMENTS (AS IN WORKING WHEN NOT SUPPOSED TO BE) YOU PAY THE PENALTY. IF THE LAWS OF SAID COUNTRY ARE JAIL, YOU GO TO JAIL. IF THE LAW IS DEPORTATION YOUR DEPORTED. IF THE LAW IS DEATH, THEN THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO TO KILL YOU. THE ONLY PERSON ANY OF THESES WHINNERS OR JAILBIRDS HAVE TO BLAME IS THEMSELVES. IF THEY FOLLOWED THE LAW THEY WOULDNT BE WHERE THEY ARE TODAY. IS IT REALLY THAT HARD FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by herostar(m): 2:37am On Sep 06, 2011
NA[size=8pt][/size]. EVEN IN HELL. NIGERIANS HAVE THERE OWN SPECIAL PLACES TO LIVE, MAY GOD HAVE NIGERIANS
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by tck2000(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
nj
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by tabithababy(f): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Queenisha:
There 's one stupid boy on the travel section that's always asking how to get to Guatemala and some other "interior" south and central American country.
I told him,they'll use him for hot tamale and burritos but did he listen?
The people are starving to death and meat walks right through the door.
That one na salah ram captured even before ramadan is declared grin
he's better off remaining at 53 Iweka road Onitsha

I hope he's reading this thread

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Die In Lagos Boat Accident / 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos / Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.