Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (507167 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 1:16am On Jul 21, 2006
@Lordimpaq

If there is one Gunner i want to read his comment times without number, the person is You.

You have made my big head bigger.

Keep it up brother.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2006
debosky:

toshmann falkonetti u can walk, off this thread angry angry grin

how can i walk out of a thread where fine dude are? grin grin grin cheesy

@ arsenal tongue

@ man u tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry tongue angry tongue angry angry tongue

@ chelsea tongue

@ everton tongue angry tongue angry tongue angry tongue angry tongue angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2006
http://www.pbase.com/phatphoto/arsenalmembersday06

Hey Gunners check out some of our team in training at the grove on members day, later i will post some interesting sites where you can get first hand info and brilliant, objective and funny articles about Arsenal FC.

Keep the faith guys and look forward to the upcoming season as we move to a new home, a new era and new breed of players.

FAREWELL TO ARSENAL GREATS: cry

DENNIS B (DB10) cry cry cry
SOL (HOLLYWOOD) CAMPBELL
ASHLEY (TWEEDY) COLE
PADDY V (PV4)
BOBBY (D'Artagnan) PIRES
cry cry cry

WELCOME TO FUTURE LEGENDS: cool

THOMAS (MR X) ROSICKY cool
THEO (SPEEDY GONZALES) WALCOTT cheesy
MANU (KANU LOOKALIKE) ADEBAYOR wink
MANU (STOP DIVING PLS) EBOUE undecided
ALEX (WHY DID THEY SIGN YOU) SONG
ALOU (MY LEG IS BROKEN) DIABY
THE NEW THIERRY (TH14) HENRY
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Heres wishing all gunners a funfilled era at the grove with great matches, great memories, barerable disappointments, and more (much more) of what we love BEAUTIFUL FOOTIE.

GONNER 89 cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2006
next season is going to be a new era for una o, but we are the one that will enjoy it best.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2006
Loyika you missed out

Jose Antionio (spanish Marauder) Reyes wink

Francesc (the midfield emperor) Fabregas cheesy

Kolo (the rock) toure cool

amodu, go to your own thread, or are u hard of hearing?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2006
@ amodu,

it seems the hearing aids i got for u have become defective ? i promise to get another set for you before the weekend runs out, is that clear ? before that time pls just stay the hell out of this thread, omo alaigbonran. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2006
toshmann:

I LOVE TO WALK WITH MUKINA

kiss

lol, keep dreaming angry angry grin grin tongue tongue

@loyika plzzz take adebayor off that list angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2006
toshman to mukina--"come over to liverpool and walk with me, and i'll show you the beauty of the game, the spirit behind the reds, the ecstatic paradise of liverpudian glory. and u'll never be the same again. b/c u'll never walk alone again. toshmann will be there to always walk with u in red paradise. and u wont need to be looking for any jackal in some faraway remote jungle. see u in arnfield. kiss"

mukina's reply to toshmann------YES

cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2006
toshman come to gunners den i'll always walk with you kiss

stay in liverpool u'll always walk alone tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2006
no muky, we need to walk where there is peace and luv. if i want to walk beside a gun i'll go to the middle east-iraq,afghanistan,lebanon,israel etc. a lady should not walk where there is violence

come to arnfield, let's walk kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2006
nooooooo come to gunners
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2006
nooooooooooooooooo

tred with the reds
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2006
toshmann if dont want to become a gunner get out fast angry tongue tongue tongue
tongue
i dont roll with people hu always walk alone
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vichel(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2006
I am so proud of my fellow gunner fans, u guyz have simply made this thread exceptional. Gracias to ya'll. But hey we didn't Ashley cole or did we . He's still a gunner right?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by fadugba: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2006
GUNNERS FOR LIFE.Anyone that says we will not make it this season is our enemy.We have started on a good note by beating AJAX.with our new stadium we are set to surprise the whole world. WATCH OUT BECAUSE WE HAVE RE-LOADED OUR GUN TO BLAST ANYBODY.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2006
WOW!! cheesy you react like this for a testemonial game, what happens when we play real friendlies, God forbid how will you react when we actual play a real meaninful game and WIN!! (terms like hit the deck! keep away from him!! e.t.c. come to mind).

I know you love to see Arsenal win but damn Nigga!! an Ajax side that paraded Johan Cruff, Van Basten and an Arsenal team with Grimandi and Dixon, and you are so over joyed.

Anyway its all good.

GONNER 89 cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2006
gunner 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2006
Mukina,

That is a great Gunners Logo.
I don steal am.

Loyika, I love your lyrics!!

Well lets look forward to the new season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2006
Be looking forward to the demolishion of that Logo.

And mind you if you like it or not Ashley is ours.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2006
Losers called chelsea . don't worry if ashley wants to go he's yours. but y'all will pay through your asses to get him, with enough money for us to buy 3 players to replace him. myopic dumb ass chelski

abeg back to the real team. it seems aliadiere has learnt how to score now since he went on loan last season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2006
Welcome back Vieria

We miss you badly.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2006
I am back in full force! Let all haters beware.

I have got pixs of the new staduim, including places like the changing room and stuff. It's good to be a steward at times.

Come see efficy!

I will post them this weekend.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2006
Vieira:

I have got pixs of the new staduim, including places like the changing room and stuff. It's good to be a steward at times.

I beg don't abuse your priviledge o.

I have pictures of the inner rooms of a top African premiership player but where am i going to say i got it?

His bodyguard warn me in a gentleman manner NOT to use it for PUBLICATION.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by under18(f): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2006
I hugely feel the absence of some people.
what is happening?

Lets see our Wenger now

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2006
grin Kola, no shaking. We were all allowed to take pixs.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2006
Am waiting forward to see those pixof yours
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2006
toshman come to gunners den i'll always walk with you

stay in liverpool u'll always walk alone

thats the funniest shizzle i read today!!!

i like loyal supporters not some money chasing mugus
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 6:56am On Jul 29, 2006
now thats dope, thats some good poetry there,

hi viera long time, where did u go,

we've got so many freaks on the sports forum nowadays let me introduce u

amodu - a chelsea freak an arsenal hater and a manutd hater,

akolawole - a chelsea loyalist (sure u know him)

under18
- a very young fanatic of the gunners,

hucarson and jackal
- the dinity if i may call it, two in one person, i think he suffers from MPD he is a MANUTD fan, dont be surprised if they both share the same views

mukina2 - i think she wants to marry thierry henry and wenger would be their best man, grin

debosky
- hates chelsea like crazy, probably because they don't have their kind of money (i think)

GUNNER - cool lady, obviously she loves Arsenal,

Grizzly - i don't know but i don't like him, though he hates manutd,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2006
Lordimpaq,

U have just 24 hrs to modify ur last post.
I dont wanna hurt anyone but pls don't egg me on.
This issue has been cleared. I am not hucarson and hucarson ain't me.
Hucarson and Jackal are 2 different individuals.
U dig?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2006
and if i don't,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2006
And if u don't-------------------
I'll strangle u.
Police Protection? Ask Lagos Politicians. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by under18(f): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2006
Am not a fanatic friend.
but just a loyal fan as I was
when i was in man U
Still modify yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.