Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Did The Black Stars Live Up To Expectation? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did The Black Stars Live Up To Expectation? (918 Views)

Abedi Pele Open To Black Stars Coaching Job / Match Between Nigeria’s Super Eagles And The Black Stars Of Ghana Has Been Cance / Eagles, Black Stars May Miss CAN 2012! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Black Stars Live Up To Expectation? by ALHAMBRA(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2006
I was embarrassed for the Ghana Black Stars for going down 3-0 to Brazil until I watched the match between Germany and Italy. Italy scored 2 goals within 5 minutes before the end of time. I was mega surprised.

And so this tells me that any country could be humiliated when they dare hand down their guard. From now on, I am not embarrassed for the performance of the Black Stars. I hate to apportion blame on any one for their ouster. The referee has been badly maligned for his role. Guys, frankly speaking even the best can lose. Brazil and Germany also bit the dust.

Better luck next time, Black Stars.

ALHAMBRA
Re: Did The Black Stars Live Up To Expectation? by shawna(f): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2006
yeah u shouldnt be embarrassed ghana did do their best i think undecided but anyways u never know they could win the next world cup wink
Re: Did The Black Stars Live Up To Expectation? by Grizzly(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2006
What else u wanna hear, huh?!! angry
Re: Did The Black Stars Live Up To Expectation? by vichel(m): 1:58am On Jul 06, 2006
The black stars did their best and they were amazing, u shouldn't be embarrased at all.
Re: Did The Black Stars Live Up To Expectation? by Jalal(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2006
They did well!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Lovers Please Help Me! / History Of Manchester United: One United / Kaka Named Fifpro World Player Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.