Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,198 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69729 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
i still wonder why the bears still think their WR's and O-line is sufficient.  common sense tells you to go after boldin and tj houshmanzadeh (available for a bag of garri and epa) during the offseason.  it would take a miracle to fix that o-line.

JeSoul:

We know you're sour ehn, but try small wish your NE brothers luck down south  grin

oh ok you got me there.

i would wish bellichik luck in hiding his spy camera 
is it true he uses it on the cheerleaders  grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Aussienavy: 12:44am On Oct 05, 2010
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 2:05am On Oct 05, 2010
JeSoul:

ROTFLOL . . . its not easy Bawo to build a team that has balanced D and O. But men last night was unspeakable oh . . . I think the game caller said something like only 5yds gained after 22 plays shocked that is even below JV level. I don't think its Lovie's fault. The players weren't executing. Wide open WRs missed, dropped punts, fumbled this etc . . .
We know you're sour ehn, but try small wish your NE brothers luck down south grin

See this boy grin Superbowl hangover for real. But they lost on a last second FG tho, so nuthin to be 'shamed about. And you're cheerfully anticipating a democratic whopping in Nov? shocked I had you penned down as liberal according to the gospel of Ted Kennedy grin say it ain't so?

JeSoul, leave matter for matthias jare. Last FG goal. . win na win, dem win us. infact all join! grin grin grin
You know that John Boehmer(the speaker-elect according to the polls) would chase botox faced-Nancy Pelosi out of DC with Botox syringe !!! Its a wrap for the Dems jare. Loved kennedy, he was a partisan zealot though but he always got the job done. He would be rolling in his grave  seeing how spineless Barrack and the gang have been. grin

Na people like ME go vote out the Democratic wussies or better make i site for house dey watch Manning old clips. Okay make i no too digress , between i hope Miami hands Y'alls asses to Yall. It would be  a perfect week. "Also, am VERY close to  "THE DECISION", (apologies to LeMORON James) grin grin Would soon let u know wink
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:56am On Oct 05, 2010
kai special teams don kill miami o
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
To quote a good friend of mine -
bawomolo:

why is everyone quiet, rejoice with me now grin
  grin  grin
Special teams made their money last night. And this shorty Woodhead is writing his own Wes Welker story. Very very important and good win for the Pats, especially the young defense. I hope they can keep this up. Chad Henne made a ton of mistakes too, that helped us.

rikkyjen:

JeSoul, leave matter for matthias jare. Last FG goal. . win na win, dem win us. infact all join! grin grin grin
  Win na win now but some wins are less decisive than others. Jags made the 4th? longest kick in NFL hist to walk off with the win - that was skill, but it was also plenty of luck. wow, am I defending the Colts?  shocked  grin

You know that John Boehmer(the speaker-elect according to the polls) would chase botox faced-Nancy Pelosi out of DC with Botox syringe !!! Its a wrap for the Dems jare. Loved kennedy, he was a partisan zealot though but he always got the job done. He would be rolling in his grave  seeing how spineless Barrack and the gang have been. grin
Na people like ME go vote out the Democratic wussies or better make i site for house dey watch Manning old clips.
LOL  grin Careful oh! you're talking about Bawo's wife there. Our POTUS na idealist now, he would have us all singing "kumbaya" if it were in his power. Unfortunately, somebody forgot to tell him the world is a cold, dark place, and does not reward dreamers.

Okay make i no too digress , between i hope Miami hands Y'alls asses to Yall. It would be  a perfect week. "Also, am VERY close to  "THE DECISION", (apologies to LeMORON James) grin grin Would soon let u know wink
Sorry ehn Miami let you down BIG yday. Me I serve the God that answers by touchdowns fire  grin. Make sure you broadcast your own on CNN jare, show em how Nigerians do it big  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
Na people like ME go vote out the Democratic wussies or better make i site for house dey watch Manning old clips.

comrades, we have a traitor in our midst. you and pres-elect would chop cane at our next meeting.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:21am On Oct 06, 2010
ha ha miami fired their special teams coach.

take note bears, fire mike tice the offensive line coach.

breaking news, vikings after randy moss shocked
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
Mixed feelings about this proposed trade. A deep threat like Randy Moss cannot easily be replaced.

Isn't Miami over-reacting? it was just one bad loss now
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
well you would be losing him anyway this offseason.

remember you have oakland's pick during the draft. it's not as if you guys are winning anything this season with or without moss grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
bawomolo:

well you would be losing him anyway this offseason.
True sha.

remember you have oakland's pick during the draft. it's not as if you guys are winning anything this season with or without moss grin
I rebuke you! so who is going to win? the Chicago teddy bears?  grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2010
i hope you guys are watching the ass whooping we are putting on the carolina kitties.

the league better be very afraid cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
i start talking trash and todd collins starts throwing interception
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2010
So because you beat the Panthers we no go hear word abi? The NFC is looking really soft this year
The AFC should crush y'all again. Big-ups to McNabb he is actually making the Redskins look like a team
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by kashmo: 3:53am On Oct 11, 2010
What a gift by 49ers to Eagles!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
A-40 no mind the guy jare. Who's celebrating after beating the winless panthers? grin

A-40 you dey cry small for your former team? grin Dallas is in shambles at 1-3.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
JeSoul:

A-40 no mind the guy jare. Who's celebrating after beating the winless panthers?  grin

A-40 you dey cry small for your former team?  grin  Dallas is in shambles at 1-3.
Wins are rare in the Chi these days they have to be grateful for the little they have. As for the Cowboys all i can do is SMH i wonder when they would stop making checker moves

By the way wetin dey happen with your boys nau?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Moss-and-Brady-argued-about-whose-hair-looks-wor?urn=nfl-275875

Why can't two talented athletes just put it together and get along??

bawomolo:

i still wonder why the bears still think their WR's and O-line is sufficient.  common sense tells you to go after boldin and tj houshmanzadeh (available for a bag of garri and epa) during the offseason.  it would take a miracle to fix that o-line.

oh ok you got me there.

i would wish bellichik luck in hiding his spy camera 
is it true he uses it on the cheerleaders  grin

Hehehehehe u dey mental grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:06am On Oct 12, 2010
haters gonna hate o. who is atop the NFC north now?

smooth sailing all the way to the NFC championship game. even that oloriburuku todd collins can't stop us.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 4:08am On Oct 12, 2010
Brady and Moss fighting like sissies  grin grin grin

Nothing makes me feel happy than reading about the Rumble in the house of bellichick

Beef  between 'em Patties? ** Beef/Patties**(chei, see as i dey use wordplay and punchlines, JeSoul aint got no squat on me in this rapgame oo) grin grin

Hahahah, i need to read about more wahalas coming from the Patties. Am still not done celebrating Randy Moss's trade,

Though it seems Ross has lost a inch or two, but his loss def is a big vaccum em Patties wont just fill like that. It makes the Patties weak

Ok, i know say una dey wonder why i dey use Panadol for another person headache. I know some people are questioning why am foaming in the mouth on the patties. Here is the deal, a weak Patty team makes Indianapolis the undisputed AFC champs atleast until Manning fades out. IMO, our only threat is them Patties and pls make i hear no hear the word "Chargers or Jacksonville" cos we know how to dispatch those suckers when its crunch time.

Its still Peyton Manning for Pelosi's job in Nov cos [s]though the Polls are looking better for the Dems,yet, George Soros just promised not to fund the Dems while Karl Rove continues to flood the GOP with mad cash. [/s]   grin grin grin

Infact, Peyton Manning for the North Korean presidency when  Kim Jong-Il finally steps down!  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2010
^^ Hahaha u seem to have omitted one club based on your high off Moss's trade
Infact the biggest threats and the Head honcho and Olori oko of the AFC
The Mighty Steelers!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^

with a rap-ist at QB abi?   your division is pathetic besides the gra gra ravens. 

now lets talk about the NFC north. can a nice gentle-person tell me who is leading the division  cheesy

pats reacquire deion branch. ha ha
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
@RIKKYJEN

You Attended Chrisland School, right? Estate or Opebi?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2010
A-40:

^^ Hahaha u seem to have omitted one club based on your high off Moss's trade
Infact the biggest threats and the Head honcho and Olori oko of the AFC
The Mighty Steelers!!!

Steelers be small fry when facing the Colts abeg. . .

Roethlisberger V Manning?

Reggie Wayne V Arnaz Battle? Do the Math. This is chess, this aint checkers bro! tongue tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

@RIKKYJEN

You Attended Chrisland School, right? Estate or Opebi?

Yep, i attended Chrisland pry school Ikeja(Estate) 60 moons ago. . . tongue

Chrisland Opebi sucks ballz, man grin grin. I can scream this while standing on a Humvee in Fallujah (without wearing a Kevlar for that matter) grin grin

Man, do i know you?  shocked shocked . . .  Yepa, who dem dey follow me. grin . .or is u wiretapping my internet. heheheh grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
rikkyjen:

Steelers be small fry when facing the Colts abeg. . .

Roethlisberger V Manning?

Reggie Wayne V Arnaz Battle? Do the Math. This is chess, this aint checkers bro! tongue tongue
Small fry?? When last una beat us for post-season?? If i recall the last time we met we beat your a$$ black n blue

Reggie Wayne no go wan kpeme where Hines Ward dey nau! #Imdondeymadt ni??

Troy Palomalu, James Harrison. . Two bad muthaphuckers!

bawomolo:

^^^

with a rap-ist at QB abi?   your division is pathetic besides the gra gra ravens. 

now lets talk about the NFC north. can a nice gentle-person tell me who is leading the division  cheesy

pats reacquire deion branch. ha ha

Sharrap dere! You guys would not smell post season in the AFC North. You no go wan take Ariel drink milo nau

You no dey shame after Week 5 you are busy beating your chest like an irate primate we would see how far y'all go
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
See all these boiz lol.

Brady/Moss conquered the TD realm now, na to fight over triviliaties ike hair remain  grin abeg leave them jor. The story is probably not true self. Deion Branch welcome back into town. Hopefully you still have some mojo left from your SBs here.

and oh Rikky, Kim Jon-illest is not stepping down in this life or the next. Power will have to be forcefully pried by the gods from his lifeless, souless fingers.

Rikky, your past has caught up with you  grin Chic2pimp abeg lets get some real dirt on this generator of a guy.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
A-40, talk true, in the face of the Pats or the Colts, you know the Steelers are the much jnr brothers. Yeah I know you have SB rings to your name but it still ain't just the same mystique the Pats and Colts have.

And with a rap-ist at the helm who received preferential treatment from the NFL simply because he's white angry angry angry may their victory days be long behind them.

Okay Bawo, una dey lead true true. Make sure you ask us to tell you again in about 4-5 games time okay cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2010
rikkyjen:

Yep, i attended Chrisland pry school Ikeja(Estate) 60 moons ago. . .  tongue

Chrisland Opebi sucks ballz, man grin grin. I can scream this while standing on a Humvee in Fallujah (without wearing a Kevlar for that matter) grin grin

Man, do i know you?  shocked shocked . . .  Yepa, who dem dey follow me. grin . .or is u wiretapping my internet. heheheh grin
\

you stole chic2pimp's girlfriend back then.   revenge is never too late  cheesy

Deion Branch welcome back into town. Hopefully you still have some mojo left from your SBs here.

ha ha and betty white is a playboy covergirl

in 4-5 games time. the bears should be leading the division by at least two games. in cardiac cutler we trust
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2010
rikkyjen:

Yep, i attended Chrisland pry school Ikeja(Estate) 60 moons ago. . . tongue

Yep that was my branch(was Headboy of a certain graduating class{year witheld grin} in the 90's).

Hahaha u be proper chrislander grin. You still dey hold that interhouse sport practice grudge abi? grin. Funnily enough, I woulda attended the Opebi branch(first three siblings attended Opebi)but fortunately my parents moved houses before I started Reception. That statement however does ring true cheesy

No worries man, your naughty secrets are safe with me grin. . . . . Unless tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2010
JeSoul:

Rikky, your past has caught up with you grin Chic2pimp abeg lets get some real dirt on this generator of a guy.
I am willing to sell it(his story) to the Highest Bidder tongue. . . . . . . Oya, let the bidding commence grin

bawomolo:

you stole chic2pimp's girlfriend back then. revenge is never too late cheesy
For where? grin. . . . .I had the first option on everything including chics. The like of Rikky had to make do with the scraps I left behind cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 1:52am On Oct 13, 2010
Hmmm, **coughs**, *Rikky bounces in thread with Swagger and Ginger in his hand, shakes his head and says nothing for all of yall esp you chic2pimp  grin grin grin*

@ Chic2pimp

Rikky packs heat and ammo 24/7. Infact Rikky's heat surpasses the entire armoury in Fort Benning! grin grin

Okay, now watch Rikky come out gunz-blazing and gung-ho without any respect for collateral damages. heheheh

Make una no mind chic2pimp wey dey form Inspector Bediako. grin Emi gan(me myself) i be Fed.  Aint nobody fit "PATRIOT ACT" me just like that abeg. grin grin

Here is the secret to chic2pimp's "real dirt on rikkygenerator". heheheh. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-414351.288.html ( Post 315)

AND https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-414351.320.html , (Post 335)

Wetin i tell una about Rikky's armor? Very unpiercable! Oya chic2pimp. U better come out and pay resituitioin before i unearth more tsunamis on you. if you no pay, i go comot group photographs pictures, Geo-spatial and satelite imagery of you stealing Capri-sonne in Chrisland grin grin grin. if i hear more pim from you, you go hear wien. Hehehe grin grin

Between Opebi sucks. . . They can form as if say no be the same soakway their shytte dey go. As if say  na Jupiter their shyte dey end up. Opebi the Yeye Chrisland branch. Olboy, its funny u still remember the beef between both schools. grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 5:44am On Oct 13, 2010
JeSoul:

See all these boiz lol.

Brady/Moss conquered the TD realm now, na to fight over triviliaties ike hair remain grin abeg leave them jor. The story is probably not true self. Deion Branch welcome back into town. Hopefully you still have some mojo left from your SBs here.

and oh Rikky, Kim Jon-illest is not stepping down in this life or the next. Power will have to be forcefully pried by the gods from his lifeless, souless fingers.

Rikky, your past has caught up with you grin Chic2pimp abeg lets get some real dirt on this generator of a guy.

Hey Buddy, you saw the way i deconstructed chic2pimp's hubris? grin.

Better watch it. . . Aint no stains can be found on this boy. Can you find a pin in the middle of an ocean? Can you use a boiling ring to warm up the Lagos lagoon?

Rikky cannot be found out. grin

Back to NFL, see as A-40 dey try attache Pittsburg to the League of the Extra Ordinary gentlemen. Everyone and their mai-guard knows its the Colts and the Patriots in the AFC. Then we have the second tier teams such as the Jacksonville and 'em Steelers. grin grin **A-40 is going Ballistics right now***
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
JeSoul:

A-40, talk true, in the face of the Pats or the Colts, you know the Steelers are the much jnr brothers. Yeah I know you have SB rings to your name but it still ain't just the same mystique the Pats and Colts have.
No be only mystique, What of Professior Xavier? Y'all pride in Regular season razz-matazz while we pride in post-season efficiency! We tried to go Hollywood in the regular season but it didn't work. You guys are just Paparazzi

JeSoul:

And with a rap-ist at the helm who received preferential treatment from the NFL simply because he's white  angry  angry  angry  may their victory days be long behind them.

Okay Bawo, una dey lead true true. Make sure you ask us to tell you again in about 4-5 games time okay  cheesy
Yeah yeah yeah we know he is a rap-ist that one na im private life mehn e no concern me. We are coming back for our crown no time for sme-sme. You guys had your chance in 08 and the Colt just last year

rikkyjen:

Back to NFL, see as A-40 dey try attache Pittsburg to the League of the Extra Ordinary gentlemen. Everyone and their mai-guard knows its the Colts and the Patriots in the AFC. Then we have the second tier teams such as the Jacksonville and 'em Steelers.  grin grin **A-40 is going Ballistics right now***

Like i said earlier y'all are Paparazzi. You know when its crunch-time the Mighty Steelers are the only ones that stand to be counted cos we are the Gritty,Gully and Grimy-a$$ Steelers we are used to not getting love from sports analyst who over-hype y'all

waving terrible towel

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (80) (Reply)

Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.