Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69706 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ Rikky

Oya take everything you said back before I expose you on NL ooooo grin. I have got you right where I want you and you know it tongue cheesy(or would you like me to tell everyone where you got those brown 'BATA' shoes from? grin grin)

Laff my a, s.s off Capri Sonne(had it along with doughnuts,cakes,meat pies e,t,c). Oh the memories. I bet you still remember the prayer we all sang in cohension before every meal grin grin grin.

Ofcourse I still remember the beef,which true chrislander wouldn't? It was even worse for those of us that were in the School Relay team.The level of taunts and abuse we had to endure from student of that shitty branch was sometime unbearable. Back to what you did at skool, you as well as I know that I have got more dirt to dish on you, so no begin dey flex muscle for hia ooooo grin grin. Any more yanga pose, I go show you pepper grin cheesy grin.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
oh oh wahala dey cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
i would act like that didn't happen.

checks schedule for next week. it's all good
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 3:15am On Oct 18, 2010
What A Catch By Pierre Garcon. INCREDIBLE!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by kashmo: 3:34am On Oct 18, 2010
Mcnaab to Sellers shocked Great play!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by kashmo: 3:35am On Oct 18, 2010
Another fumble at the 40 yard line for the skins cheesy Go skins cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by kashmo: 3:55am On Oct 18, 2010
This is becoming hilarious now; another fumble! Third turnover cheesy but Fletcher went in hard on Addai
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2010
Where is Rikkyjen hehe it is time to cry and cry indeed cos Dallas Clark is most likely out for the season
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2010
man someone get cutler a wheelchair, this man won't survive this season
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by kashmo: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2010
My Reds should slaughter these unarmed bears!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2010
kashmo:

My Reds should slaughter these unarmed bears!

child please
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by kashmo: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2010
Ok, sorry fetus tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2010
oh yeah, we got a first down. haters gonna hate  cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2010
we don score TD o.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2010
jay cutler is terrible
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2010
oh lord, could we get kyle orton back. we can manage that one
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2010
bench this chump . enough is enough
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2010
^^
Hahahaha LWKMD!! We warned you about that diva didn't we? I wonder how the Broncos are coping with Tebow and Orton they lost 31-zip

And the Mighty Steelers march on! Albeit controversially hehe like we care
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by kashmo: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2010
Haha! I hope the haters take that run with them to bed! Hall was immense today grin
The bears should know u don't come at d skins with a claw as a means of attack! We shooting anybody down with bows & arrow cheesy grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2010
A-40:

^^
Hahahaha LWKMD!! We warned you about that diva didn't we? I wonder how the Broncos are coping with Tebow and Orton they lost 31-zip

And the Mighty Steelers march on! Albeit controversially hehe like we care

abeg does someone know the number of the denver police department.  i want to report a theft.

2 ist round picks were stolen by the denver broncos from the bears.   life as a bears fan isn't easy.   can we just get one good quarterback?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2010
Don't worry they are not doing much better! They lost like 59-14 to the Raiders! Your division is soft this year though so if y'all miss the playoffs it would be a phucking disgrace

09 Champs vs 10 Champs next week! That should be some game. Steelers vs Saints. A-40 vs Moonstone
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2010
Lol@ all the back n forth banter. For all the crying from Bawo, the Bears are still co-leading their division if I'm not mistaken.

Can anyone guess whose team has one of the 3 best records in the NFL? grin (and pls omit the team with a despoiler as capitan).

Dallas Vs. NY Giants tonight. Should be an awesome clash with Dallas desperate for a win.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol@ all the back n forth banter. For all the crying from Bawo, the Bears are still co-leading their division if I'm not mistaken.

this was our year to win the superbowl, the division is a given cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
bawomolo:

this was our year to win the superbowl,
  Just like last year and the year before and the year before that too right?  grin

the division is a given cheesy
Local champions. How can you celebrate being a big fish in a small pond puddle?  grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
JeSoul:

Can anyone guess whose team has one of the 3 best records in the NFL? grin (and pls omit the team with a despoiler as capitan).

Dallas Vs. NY Giants tonight. Should be an awesome clash with Dallas desperate for a win.
Na you soko! We are meeting this season. Lets see who run the AFC once and for all
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
^lol. Sorry A-40. Me I am incapable of seperating a man's character from his talents. Maybe it's a woman thing.

But yes oh. We shall meet very soon and settle some scores. Hopefully, the refs will not be blowing calls and handing over games to your boys grin . . . seriously, who could not see that Miami recovered that Ben fumble in the end zone? over-analyzing and lack of common sense can be just as bad.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
JeSoul:

Local champions. How can you celebrate being a big fish in a small pond puddle?  grin

the NFC north is a storied division. don't hate
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2010
^na storied we go chop? grin

Looks like Dallas did not pay their jazz man ritual money this year. 1-5 and Romo out. Jerry Jones must've cursed himself till dawn last night. I'm starting to feel bad for them . . . small  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
ha ha they are underachievers anyway. so jon kitna is still in the league.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2010
@Jesoul
Coming from the fan of a voyeuristic franchise that spies on other teams locker-room your accusations are just special! Like 50-50 decisions don't go the Pats way more often than not
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by kashmo: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
Dire first quarter, hope we avenge last years shocking loss to the Lions!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by kashmo: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2010
Hate aside, Giants are starting to look jaded and all sad I feel for them cowgirls . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (80) (Reply)

Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.