Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69570 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2010
bawomolo:

heartland would be playing the calabar seahawks tomorrow.

gombe utd would be playing the  ogun bengals on saturday.

Hehehehe. . .LWKMDFH
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2010
hide your husbands, hide your wives, hide your kids. devin hester is back.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2010
good ole jay culter. turns the ball over in the red zone.

how much i hate you
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2010
^^
You should be used to this by now. I dunno where your suprise stems from

The Mighty Steelers are getting warmed up though
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:09am On Nov 15, 2010
Brady dey vex oh! Chei are my boys up for a beatdown
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2010
A-40 wassup now? how are you doing today? grin

Rikkygenerator you are next grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2010
ha ha. we are tied for the lead in our division.

playoffs, here we come
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
^na one win oh! don't get carried away before Cutler brings you crashing right back to reality grin

Nobody is congratulating the Cowgirls? or the Bills? on their landmark wins? cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2010
JeSoul:

^na one win oh! don't get carried away before Cutler brings you crashing right back to reality grin

Nobody is congratulating the Cowgirls? or the Bills? on their landmark wins? cheesy

one win on our road to the superbowl cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
You just barely beat a highly dsyfunctional Vikings team with a weako schizo for a coach, George Burns at quarter back and 3rd-stringer receivers as starters and you're rejoicing? grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Jesoul
Na so we see am we where thoroughly outplayed! Ravens,Saints now the Patriots these aint the teams we should be losing to
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by kashmo: 3:13am On Nov 16, 2010
Fucking plonkers angry How the Bleep did Vick make Skins his [i]Vick[/i]tim sad Dire 1st quarter . . . . .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2010
I'm so happy for Micheal Vick ehn smiley all my campaigning during his trials and crucifixion were not in vain. Vick continue to conquer jor. Dog lovers eat your hearts out grin

Redskins signing McNabb to a 5-yr extension? shocked sometimes I wonder after seeing bone-headed moves like these, I could've made such a great GM.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2010
NFL contracts are not guaranteed. he won't see past two years on that awful deal.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2010
^2yrs is even pushing it at this rate. McNabb is so schizo. One week he plays genuis, the next like a chump 4th stringer. I don't get him. Someone this inconsistent does not deserve the starting job, talkless of a hefty extension, until they get their head right. I'd be upset at management if I were a Skins fan.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2010
Donovan McNabb's new contract entitles him only a $3.5 million bonus, and the Redskins can cut him this offseason without owing him anything else.

The Redskins will decide whether to give McNabb a $10 million option bonus this offseason that would trigger the $78.5 million extension, or they can move on without him. He gets $25 million in additional guarantees only if he's injured. The contract now looks like more of a P.R. move than anything else after the debacle in Detroit where he was removed in favor of Rex Grossman for the two-minute drill. The 34-year-old McNabb has had a disappointing season, and it looks as if there's still a very good chance of him not returning to Washington next year.

i thought so too. NFL teams don't play with their money like baseball teams. that horrible o-line is partly responsible for his bad play.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2010
Spambot at work again. I've msgd Seun to untag . . .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:49am On Nov 19, 2010
it's not a bears game until jay cutler throws an INT.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:10am On Nov 19, 2010
how about them bears.   

i thought the afc east was so tough tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
^open you mouth again when you're playing the Pats or Jets and we'll see wassup cool

thanks though for keeping our division rivals down in the loss column grin

Where's RikkyGenerator? Pats vs Colts this weekend. Men vs boys this weekend grin
walahi! Pats berra win after my trashtalking
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:57am On Nov 20, 2010
Hehehehe no one even talked about Wade Phillips firing? I don't know how that retard got the job in the first place

The Redskins know how to throw away their mullah! Abi no be dem sign Albert Haynesworth
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2010
ha ha @ brett favre.

career over. go model some more wrangler jeans jare.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2010
the bills just crushed the bengals after being down by 17. wow.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:50am On Nov 23, 2010
lets show phillip rivers some love
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2010
bawomolo:

the bills just crushed the bengals after being down by 17. wow.
Usually when the word "crushed" is being used in reference to the bills, they're usually on the receiving end. Bengals have fallen so low so fast . . . I wonder what Chad and TO will be talking about on their new TOCHO show tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2010
It was bound to be a disaster from day one

I know you are still all bubbly from beating the Colts too. We shall meet at the AFC Championship game
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:32am On Nov 24, 2010
JeSoul:

Usually when the word "crushed" is being used in reference to the bills, they're usually on the receiving end. Bengals have fallen so low so fast . . . I wonder what Chad and TO will be talking about on their new TOCHO show tongue

vacation spots in cincy tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2010
^that's like saying vacation spots in Cleveland grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2010
JeSoul:

^open you mouth again when you're playing the Pats or Jets and we'll see wassup cool

thanks though for keeping our division rivals down in the loss column grin

Where's RikkyGenerator? Pats vs Colts this weekend. Men vs boys this weekend grin
walahi! Pats berra win after my trashtalking

Rikky has been on sabbaticals since BUT now he's back

You and i know that the Colts ALMSOT won that game. Y'all snatched a win from the jaws of defeat. Brady dominated STILL we woulda won. We went into the game as an underdog. Abeg u neva see our injuries/casualty table? It rivals what you will find in Igbogbi or LUTH hospitals. Rikky would get the next bragging right, JeSoul. Just watch. grin grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:53am On Nov 29, 2010
how about them bears cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:52am On Nov 29, 2010
ha ha the chargers just know how to beat the colts.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2010
Hi. . .all you NFL Fans!

Just thought this should be posted here since some peeps (like me) may just have bookmarked the threads they visit and post in in some sections and may not see the main thread.

honeric01:
Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 NOMINATION IN PROGRESS

Sports Fans and Gurus,
We thank all of you that have added value in one way or the other to this section in the outgoing year. We recognize the input of everybody.

As started last year and promised to be made annual, THE 2010 NAIRALAND SECTIONAL AWARDS [/b]is here again and we hereby call on you to nominate posters deserving of this award.

The first stage, which is starting by this thread, is the [b]NOMINATION stage
and It will last 2 weeks. At the end of the two weeks, the three most nominated will be up for POLL, which will also be up for two weeks, the winner of which is going to emerge the OFFICIAL NAIRALAND SPORTS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR 2010.

CRITERIA:
-Quality of contribution - both comments and threads
-Sensibility of activities on the forum - perennial trouble makers will not be accepted, but stout defence of opinion or hot debate is no trouble making
-Sticking to forum rules - any person that has been banned or notorious for making deletable posts will not be considered
-Level of activities on the forum - Though not a prime factor, more regular posters stand higher chance.

RULES:
-Only one nomination per member.
-Where a member nominates more than one person - and we plead you don't do - only the first will be taken.
-Nominees that fail the criteria up there will not be counted
-Though not compulsory, try to put a short, maybe 2-3 line reason for your nomination

WE REALLY WANT THIS AWARD TO REFLECT THE DIVERSE NATURE OF THE SPORTS SECTION AND ALL THE VARIOUS SPORTS WE HAVE ON BOARD SO ALL YOU F-1 BUFFS, BASKETBALL LOVERS, TENNIS FANS, NFL FOLLOWERS, FOOTBALL (SOCCER) AFICIONADOS  etc SHOULD GET KICKING AND START NOMINATING.

NOMINATION ENDS ON THE 15th OF  DECEMBER, 2010.

Visit HERE to participate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (80) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot / Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.