Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69526 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:17am On Nov 01, 2011
Let him learn how to pass first! If he doesnt improve on that he might never make it in this league ooh and he needs to stop kissing dudes too
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:31am On Nov 07, 2011
Is Jesoul watching?? grin grin choi see as them rob una
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
Tebow did do well this week. Good comeback albeit against a sinking Raiders ship.

Brady looked so clueless for about three quarters and this isn't the first time a defence will be holding him up for a major part of the game. The Cowboys and the Steelers did the previous two weeks.

I give him two more seasons. Bellichick has shown how ruthless he can be. And Matt Cassell showed a middling qb can be successful in the system so a change won't be that radical.

TWO SEASONS!!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by KenJADE(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]Alex Moran!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by KenJADE(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
I dnt understand d rules of nfl
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
KenJADE:

I dnt understand d rules of nfl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_football_rules

doyin13:

Tebow did do well this week. Good comeback albeit against a sinking Raiders ship.

Brady looked so clueless for about three quarters and this isn't the first time a defence will be holding him up for a major part of the game. The Cowboys and the Steelers did the previous two weeks.

I give him two more seasons. Bellichick has shown how ruthless he can be. And Matt Cassell showed a middling qb can be successful in the system so a change won't be that radical.

TWO SEASONS!!!!

Tebow is sort of like Vick when he is good he is really good and when he is bad he is really bad! Thats not going to win you much in this league especially when your team is average. The AFC West is weak and if Tebow is decent i dont see why he cant lead them to a wildcard game

Brady's best years are behind him or maybe he just needs to get rid of Giselle grin grin

The Eagles are the biggest disappointment though! You know you must suck when u cant sack Jay Cutler
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
See this useless Ravens so after all their giri giri last week they couldnt beat the Seahawks grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2011
Who are these people dissing Tom Terr-freaking-ific Brady ehn? cheesy Best years behind him? you may want to remind him soon considering he's still rated the #2 QB in the league behind only Rodgers who is having his best year. Brady has a minimum of 5 yrs left . . . when quacks like Tony Romo still have starting jobs  grin . . .

40-boy wassup my dude?  kiss

Tebow will be a decent nfl QB. He's obviously no Brady or Manning,  he's more of a game manager than a gunslinger. Able to rile up the offense without necessarily making air-defying passes. I think its no coincidence they've been winning since he got in there even though his stats haven't been impressive. 

A-40:

See this useless Ravens so after all their giri giri last week they couldnt beat the Seahawks grin grin
Lol. Don't mind them. Ray Lewis must be vexing hard for Joe Flacco  cheesy I heard many guys don't respect the QB as able and gutsy enough to lead them.

Doyin aka Troublemaker, how body now?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
JeSoul:

Who are these people dissing Tom Terr-freaking-ific Brady ehn? cheesy Best years behind him? you may want to remind him soon considering he's still rated the #2 QB in the league behind only Rodgers who is having his best year. Brady has a minimum of 5 yrs left . . . when quacks like Tony Romo still have starting jobs  grin . . .
On a good day Brady is still top 5. The Giants and Steelers no be moi-moi teams na. Five years is a stretch sha

JeSoul:

40-boy wassup my dude?  kiss
We just dey on a low key? Extend my greetings to Chairman

JeSoul:

Tebow will be a decent nfl QB. He's obviously no Brady or Manning,  he's more of a game manager than a gunslinger. Able to rile up the offense without necessarily making air-defying passes. I think its no coincidence they've been winning since he got in there even though his stats haven't been impressive. 
They beat the Raiders and Chiefs hardly a big deal! He needs to work on his arm IMO. This is simply not the league for a rushing quarterback! How is he going to lead game-winning drives? Not saying he cant improve tho

JeSoul:

Lol. Don't mind them. Ray Lewis must be vexing hard for Joe Flacco  cheesy I heard many guys don't respect the QB as able and gutsy enough to lead them.

Doyin aka Troublemaker, how body now?
They just try too hard when it comes to the Steelers. The same Seahawks that didnt score a single pt against us for that matter. Lets see how far they go! Me i just like T-sizzle and i wish he could come join the winning team
They have some nice receivers and backs in Boldin, Ray Rice but the problem is can Joe find em??

Anyway the bye couldnt have come at a better time! 10 straight grueling weeks and better the Ravens and Bengals have to struggle for a W (That Dalton kid has been a big step up on Carson Palmer tho! Who woulda known?)
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
One more thing where is Rikkyjen?? Hehehe word on the street is which more likelier? Packers 16-0 or Colts 0-16!! My smart money is on the latter grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
A-40:

On a good day Brady is still top 5. The Giants and Steelers no be moi-moi teams na. Five years is a stretch sha
  Stretch for whia? His easy-go, laid-back playing style lends him towards that possibility - along with a little luck. Unlike Mikey Vick - that guy cannot last another year and half at this rate, broken ribs again last week.

We just dey on a low key? Extend my greetings to Chairman
Extended smiley. I'm glad you're doing fine my dear. We thank God.

They beat the Raiders and Chiefs hardly a big deal! He needs to work on his arm IMO. This is simply not the league for a rushing quarterback! How is he going to lead game-winning drives? Not saying he cant improve tho
Mehn my dude, there's only so much "work" a man can do oh! lol. If talent no dey no amount of work fit fill in the gap. He can certainly get better, but he will never be a rocket scientist - unless the Holy Spirit really possess him  cheesy

They just try too hard when it comes to the Steelers. The same Seahawks that didnt score a single pt against us for that matter. Lets see how far they go! Me i just like T-sizzle and i wish he could come join the winning team
They have some nice receivers and backs in Boldin, Ray Rice but the problem is can Joe find em??
I've always liked Flacco. I think he's a solid player. He has done well since his few yrs with them. I think their problem is more mental & chemistry than feild-related.

Anyway the bye couldnt have come at a better time! 10 straight grueling weeks and better the Ravens and Bengals have to struggle for a W (That Dalton kid has been a big step up on Carson Palmer tho! Who woulda known?)
Abi oh! See the bengals looking like a better team minus big shot names like Ocho, TO and Palmer. Goes to show sometimes you just gotta give the keys to hungry rookies and let them run loose!

A-40:

One more thing where is Rikkyjen??
Forry boy - na which kin question be this now?? how can thee ask such a query? grin @ 0-10, how can you expect the man to come around here? the storied, hallowed Colts currently feeding at the bottom of the barrel . . . even me am starting to feel bad for them.

Hehehe word on the street is which more likelier? Packers 16-0 or Colts 0-16!! My smart money is on the latter grin grin
Haha! I'm with you on that bet. Packers going 16-0 . . . lol, I've seen that movie before, it usually never ends well for 99% of SB defending champs.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by montelik(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2011
Not really an NFL expert and outside d playoffs and SB, probably only watch 5-6 games a season. But this "Tebow thing" caught my attention particularly thanks to a friend of mine who moved to Denver some years back and is now a huge broncos fan. Just finished watching Broncos vs Jets. Calling TT an unorthodox qb is being very kind. D guy looks out of place even against d old school qb's who weren't big on passing. He can't really read defenses, takes too much time to release d ball, can't make certain basic throws and is terribly inconsistent throwing d ball, not to mention in-accurate. Yet in a clutch he tends to deliver whether passing, running or simply improvising. He will probably never be a passer's passer but at some point a 4-1 record has got to show there is "something" there and it is not just a coincidence. Also for a guy who throws so erratically and inaccurately, he has a ridiculously low interception count. One would think with his suspect arm he would a pick throwing machine. Makes one think there might just be a method to his madness. After all Sanchez for crisp passing, turned d ball over, TT didn't.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
montelik:

Not really an NFL expert and outside d playoffs and SB, probably only watch 5-6 games a season. But this "Tebow thing" caught my attention particularly thanks to a friend of mine who moved to Denver some years back and is now a huge broncos fan. Just finished watching Broncos vs Jets. Calling TT an unorthodox qb is being very kind. D guy looks out of place even against d old school qb's who weren't big on passing. He can't really read defenses, takes too much time to release d ball, can't make certain basic throws and is terribly inconsistent throwing d ball, not to mention in-accurate. Yet in a clutch he tends to deliver whether passing, running or simply improvising. He will probably never be a passer's passer but at some point a 4-1 record has got to show there is "something" there and it is not just a coincidence. Also for a guy who throws so erratically and inaccurately, he has a ridiculously low interception count. One would think with his suspect arm he would a pick throwing machine. Makes one think there might just be a method to his madness. After all Sanchez for crisp passing, turned d ball over, TT didn't.
What else do you expect for someone whom God is on his side? grin You said it best - he seems to make the right decision on clutch plays, and that you cannot teach - just ask Tony Romo cheesy.

I think there is room for a QB like him in the league - not a lot, but he can eek out a career as a game manager in the right system/team, whose offense is built on the running game (which is getting less & less popular btw). There are plenty of big name talented QBs that haven't done jack to advance their teams with their big arms, lets see what the small boy with his big heart can do.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2011
JeSoul:

Stretch for whia? His easy-go, laid-back playing style lends him towards that possibility - along with a little luck. Unlike Mikey Vick - that guy cannot last another year and half at this rate, broken ribs again last week.
5 years is a long long time in the NFL. Lets watch and see sha. His playing style is always going to get him hurt a lot as far as im concerned he and the Eagles have been utterly disappointing this year with their youth i was hoping they would have a big playoff run

JeSoul:

Extended smiley. I'm glad you're doing fine my dear. We thank God.
Convam Utunu!

JeSoul:

Mehn my dude, there's only so much "work" a man can do oh! lol. If talent no dey no amount of work fit fill in the gap. He can certainly get better, but he will never be a rocket scientist - unless the Holy Spirit really possess him  cheesy
American Football is a blue-collar sport me i think talent would also only get you so far. Look at Cutler and Romo. Ocho Cinco and T.O

JeSoul:

I've always liked Flacco. I think he's a solid player. He has done well since his few yrs with them. I think their problem is more mental & chemistry than feild-related.
Abi oh! See the bengals looking like a better team minus big shot names like Ocho, TO and Palmer. Goes to show sometimes you just gotta give the keys to hungry rookies and let them run loose!
Flacco is an average QB in a good team if you ask me. They still lack the firepower to outscore teams in a shootout anyway

JeSoul:

Forry boy - na which kin question be this now?? how can thee ask such a query? grin @ 0-10, how can you expect the man to come around here? the storied, hallowed Colts currently feeding at the bottom of the barrel . . . even me am starting to feel bad for them.
Haha! I'm with you on that bet. Packers going 16-0 . . . lol, I've seen that movie before, it usually never ends well for 99% of SB defending champs.
Hehehe i have not forgotten the way he ridiculed me after this year's SB! He better come out. Lol i actually meant the Colts are likelier to go 0-16. As for the Packers just leave em their tank would go on E! come playoffs
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2011
Where is CHIOGO hiding?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Novak(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wow, so people luv NFL like these,i only roll with Packers, they gonna win,
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Jesoul
Would you let the Colts end their drought today?? Lol

Novak:

Wow, so people luv NFL like these[b],i only roll with Packers, they gonna win[/b],
Sawa sawa sawa le sawa sawa sawa le. Ashyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin

Anyway the Mighty Steelers are crushing the Bengals at the mo. 21-zip and it aint even half time oops i mean 21-7

I dont see why Tebow cant take his team past the Vikings today so i expect the good run to continue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
Got to say R.I.P to Bawo tho. We lost him a lil over a year ago. Pesky annoying lil fella but was smart and knew his sport i hope they let you watch ESPN wherever you are so you woulda seen

Your boi Derrick Rose win the smaller MVP grin grin
Jay Cutler choking again when it mattered most grin grin grin
And Dirk Nowitzki becoming champion grin grin grin grin ironically we where arguing about his legacy before you where yanked from us

Anyway seems like im talking to your spirit a lil too much. R.I.P Bruv
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by montelik(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
Rob Gronkowski must be related to d invisible man.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
This Tebow guy cant just stop proving me wrong mehn

The Packers are still 12-0 and the Colts 0-12 the race for perfection and futility is still on course

Titanic clash between the Cowboys and the Giants this week. That whole NFC East has been a mess this year and you sense who ever wins that tie owns the division
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:47am On Dec 10, 2011
Big win for the Mighty Steelers last night. Just waiting for the Ravens to slip up so homefield would be certain at least for the Divisional Round. The 49ers are the only tough team left

Thankfully Big Ben has been able to shrug off his injury as well
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by montelik(m): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2011
I can't believe what I have just seen.  shocked shocked shocked

Win or lose in overtime, d Denver Broncos and Tebow are using some serious "otomokpo". HABA.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by montelik(m): 1:24am On Dec 12, 2011
Wow. Just wow. This is just out of this world crazy. How clutch is this kid?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
A-40:

Got to say R.I.P to Bawo tho. We lost him a lil over a year ago. Pesky annoying lil fella but was smart and knew his sport i hope they let you watch ESPN wherever you are so you woulda seen

Your boi Derrick Rose win the smaller MVP  grin grin
Jay Cutler choking again when it mattered most  grin grin grin
And Dirk Nowitzki becoming champion  grin grin grin grin ironically we where arguing about his legacy before you where yanked from us

Just to add my 2cents. I remember how i used to torment him on how rubbish chicago bullshyte were grin. As for Derrick Rose, don't get me started.

Man, It is hard to believe that it's just over a year since you passed away. Still feels like yesterday to me.

R.I.P CUZ. You are dearly missed.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hehehehehe. . .Where A-40. He and his team got TEBOWED grin grin grin

Don't go to John Hopkins oo. U will jus get lynched in Baltimore .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
^my brothas, I hope you have all been doing excellently well kiss

40-boy wassup now? hope you had a merry christmas & a very happynew year . . . and sorry the Steelers didn't add to your joy this year smiley. The unfortunate victims of Tebowmania.

Clash of the Giants & Packs yday . . . happy NY won so that the 49ners can get a home game and increase their chances at a SB appearance. What a great story they are this yr. Nobody is talking about their QB Smith and how clutch he was and has been . . .

Doyintroublemaker13, wassup?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
A-40:

Your boi Derrick Rose win the smaller MVP grin grin
Jay Cutler choking again when it mattered most grin grin grin
And Dirk Nowitzki becoming champion grin grin grin grin ironically we where arguing about his legacy before you where yanked from us

Lol . . . I miss Bawo too. Its def not and will never be the same without him around. Continue to RIPP dude. And hope your family is finding a way to stay strong. It is well.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
Hehehehe. . E be like say dey don comot subsidy for a40 internet.

Its not looking good o. Its not looking good at all. Please Please Please, somebody stop NE. PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesoul darling. .how yonder grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 5:09am On Jan 25, 2012
Brady on the cusp of winning a Superbowl INISDE the HOUSE which Peyton built? Lai-lai!!! Before that happens, Boiling ring must first warm the entire Atlantic ocean, also, Obama would have to host Ayatollah Khameini in a State Dinner while the Marines play Persian music in the Rose garden, Mittens Romney would also have to be a sandal and quit flip flopping.

In as much as the above variables can't happen, i see the yeye skilless junior Manning thumping Brady again.

JeSoul, A-40, how una dey? i miss una.Have not been here cos Oga Rikky is now in that instituition where you have to say "yes ma" to a lotta things, otherwise the house go boil. heheheheh. grin grin

JeSoul, am def not rooting for you. If it were anyother persons house, sure i'd suppourt you! but in my Lucas oil stadium? Try Boko Haram eating Holy communion!  grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2012
Wow. See hating for Brady.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
doyin13:

Hehehehe. . E be like say dey don comot subsidy for a40 internet.

Its not looking good o. Its not looking good at all. Please Please Please, somebody stop NE. PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesoul darling. .how yonder grin grin grin
No mind Jona Jona! The guy just dey fumble. Seriously jare i just felt like taking a break plus this place got boring as u and Jesoul no too dey post for here again plus i don tire to dey complain about Arsenal

rikkyjen:

Brady on the cusp of winning a Superbowl INISDE the HOUSE which Peyton built? Lai-lai!!! Before that happens, Boiling ring must first warm the entire Atlantic ocean, also, Obama would have to host Ayatollah Khameini in a State Dinner while the Marines play Persian music in the Rose garden, Mittens Romney would also have to be a sandal and quit flip flopping.

In as much as the above variables can't happen, i see the yeye skilless junior Manning thumping Brady again.

JeSoul, A-40, how una dey? i miss una.Have not been here cos Oga Rikky is now in that instituition where you have to say "yes ma" to a lotta things, otherwise the house go boil. heheheheh. grin grin

JeSoul, am def not rooting for you. If it were anyother persons house, sure i'd suppourt you! but in my Lucas oil stadium? Try Boko Haram eating Holy communion!  grin
You got your wish Bros. Me i wasnt suprised one bit ooh! I even put money on the Giants! Still waiting on the chump i took the bet with to pay up. Happy married life. You no even tell us anything? Abi na arrangee?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.