Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69380 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:58am On Jan 24, 2011
Roethlisberger with another WTF moment! These guys are getting sloppy oh 24-10 sha
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:08am On Jan 24, 2011
And another WTF moment! Only the defence can save us now!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:31am On Jan 24, 2011
This Roethlisberger na wasteman! No wonder peeps don't rate him among the elite! He is really trying hard to lose this game
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:07am On Jan 24, 2011
Thank you Jets for helping us eliminate the Pats and the Colts! Sadly your services would no longer be needed!

Heath Miller and Antonio Brown nice one

Marching to Superbowl XLV in Dallas!! And usually we leave with the Vince Lombardi!

@Jesoul
Shey I told you the Steelers would get their crown back! Now I have to ask you. Who run the AFC?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
Bears . . . . . . .NNNNNOOOOO!!!! angry angry angry

Is it me or does anyone else think this Greenbay team is over-acheiving?

40-boy congrats. I was rooting for ya'll as the Jets are the only team I truly cannot stand to see win anything. So good job fellas! Let Ryan go back and look at some feet tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2011
Lol! Shebi you came hard on Roethlisberger earlier!

As for the Packers I don't think they have over-achieved ooh! They remind me of the 08 Giants plus they have the 2nd best D in the league! Armed with a QB that can improvise and extend plays they always had a chance in that open NFC Conference

Can you imagine the stick Cutler is getting right now? Not a fan of Cutler but to play professional american football must mean you have some balls so for once I think he is being unfairly criticized! Maybe his body language didn't help but I doubt these arm chair critics want to go to the Superbowl as badly as he does after coming this far
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
A-40:

Lol! Shebi you came hard on Roethlisberger earlier!
  And I still will. I just despise the Jets 1000times more  cheesy. Ben is still a rapis_  no matter how many SB rings he acquires it will not dampen the dirt on his record. Finito.  grin

As for the Packers I don't think they have over-achieved ooh! They remind me of the 08 Giants plus they have the 2nd best D in the league! Armed with a QB that can improvise and extend plays they always had a chance in that open NFC Conference
You're right about their defense. But honestly, how many of us were picking them to ride all the way to the SB? I'm really happy for Rodgers though . . . after all the crap he had to take from Brittney Favre. This must be sweet success. And for GB fans too.

Can you imagine the stick Cutler is getting right now? Not a fan of Cutler but to play professional american football must mean you have some balls so for once I think he is being unfairly criticized! Maybe his body language didn't help but I doubt these arm chair critics want to go to the Superbowl as badly as he does after coming this far
Honestly I tell you. I never thought the day would come I would be defending Cutler too (Bawo must be so proud of us, lol). There is no player that would sabotage his own chances at getting to the SB, why is that even a question? yeye chicago fans and sports 'analysts'.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2011
Na wah oh, make una see story lol.

[size=13pt] Chicago man wears Packers tie to work, is promptly fired[/size]
From Chicago's WGNtv.com comes the unfortunately real story of a Chicago car salesman who was fired because he wore a Green Bay Packers tie to work. And making it even worse, the man wore it because his grandma was a Packers fan who had recently died and was buried two days before her beloved team's NFC Championship game matchup with the Chicago Bears.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chicago-man-wears-Packers-tie-to-work-is-prompt?urn=nfl-311976

This is serious. People should know that sports-related tensions can run very high. I would not advice anyone to wear a NY yankees jersey to work here . . . RedSoxism is a hard-core religion with devout, fanatical followers.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:09am On Jan 27, 2011
JeSoul:

Na wah oh, make una see story lol.

[size=13pt] Chicago man wears Packers tie to work, is promptly fired[/size]
From Chicago's WGNtv.com comes the unfortunately real story of a Chicago car salesman who was fired because he wore a Green Bay Packers tie to work. And making it even worse, the man wore it because his grandma was a Packers fan who had recently died and was buried two days before her beloved team's NFC Championship game matchup with the Chicago Bears.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chicago-man-wears-Packers-tie-to-work-is-prompt?urn=nfl-311976

This is serious. People should know that sports-related tensions can run very high. I would not advice anyone to wear a NY yankees jersey to work here . . . RedSoxism is a hard-core religion with devout, fanatical followers.
He should get a lawyer to sue or sumn! This is not a new phenomenon tho. A South Korean player that played pro football in Italy got sacked in 2002 by his club after scoring the goal that knocked Italy out of the World Cup that year

JeSoul:

And I still will. I just despise the Jets 1000times more  cheesy. Ben is still a rapis_  no matter how many SB rings he acquires it will not dampen the dirt on his record. Finito.  grin
Guilty until proven innocent that's how we working huh? Not like we Steeler fans care tho!

JeSoul:

You're right about their defense. But honestly, how many of us were picking them to ride all the way to the SB? I'm really happy for Rodgers though . . . after all the crap he had to take from Brittney Favre. This must be sweet success. And for GB fans too.
I doubt they thought they would be forgetting Favre so soon! The NFC was very unpredictable this year! Not like the AFC where we knew the Mighty Steelers where marching to the Superbowl

JeSoul:

Honestly I tell you. I never thought the day would come I would be defending Cutler too (Bawo must be so proud of us, lol). There is no player that would sabotage his own chances at getting to the SB, why is that even a question? yeye chicago fans and sports 'analysts'.
it wasn't really the fans and analysts alone it was actually players from other teams (Maurice Jones Drew) pundits e.t.c like Jim Rome said you would think it would take a bullet to keep these critics out of a game? Although I agree that Cutler's body language hardly helped but then again the wigga is diabetic
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2011
Na wa oh . . . so nobody watched the Pro Bowl? not that I would blame you grin

The NFC laid a spanking on the AFC . . . don't believe the yeye scoreline at the end. That had to be one of the most lopsided games ever.

Where is Rikkyjen . . . Peyton wasn't looking too sharp at all at all yday. See as young Matt Ryan was looking like the hofer, outshining the staples. Na wetin dey happen for indy these days ehn? grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2011
Pro-Bowl!! That ish is a joke jor! Is it by force to have an All-star game?? I watched some NHL tho and i bet it was much more interesting

Its rather quiet for a Superbowl week! Asides the players and Goodell haggling for pesos and dinheiros
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2011
JeSoul:

Na wa oh . . . so nobody watched the Pro Bowl? not that I would blame you grin

The NFC laid a spanking on the AFC . . . don't believe the yeye scoreline at the end. That had to be one of the most lopsided games ever.

Where is Rikkyjen . . . Peyton wasn't looking too sharp at all at all yday. See as young Matt Ryan was looking like the hofer, outshining the staples. Na wetin dey happen for indy these days ehn? grin

JeSoul, . . .

Its been a while jare. I saw ur reply to my post (2 pages ago) no vex say i no reply. By the time i came in, e don accumulate. I just came back from Naija, so body neva acclamatize, especially wetin armed robbers come use my eye do for my house for Naija. It wasn't pretty!!!, Verily verily i say, it wasn't pretty!!! Na God save me

But thanks for the good wishes about the Indy gig, God will do yours too ooo!!!

Colts-wise, i don tire for Manning, am still a young man, i wouldn't wanna die of aPEYTension, . . geddit? Peyton manning can sabi give hypertension during the post-season. But my greatest consolation is that the Patsies are not going to the SB too, e sweeten my belle well. It actually erases our dissapointment herein Indianapolis. Brady having one more ring AGAIN (after multiple ones)on Peyton would be suicidal grin grin grin grin grin

I dont care about the Steelers but my only problem is that we wont hear word again on this blog. A-40 is sure to deafen the hell out of us here now!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
rikkyjen:

JeSoul, . . .

Its been a while jare. I saw your reply to my post (2 pages ago) no vex say i no reply. By the time i came in, e don accumulate. I just came back from Naija, so body neva acclamatize, especially wetin armed robbers come use my eye do for my house for Naija. It wasn't pretty!!!, Verily verily i say, it wasn't pretty!!! Na God save me

Colts-wise, i don tire for Manning, am still a young man, i wouldn't wanna die of aPEYTension, . . geddit? Peyton manning can sabi give hypertension during the post-season. But my greatest consolation is that the Patsies are not going to the SB too, e sweeten my belle well. It actually erases our dissapointment herein Indianapolis. Brady having one more ring AGAIN (after multiple ones)on Peyton would be suicidal grin grin grin grin grin

I dont care about the Steelers but my only problem is that we wont hear word again on this blog. A-40 is sure to deafen the hell out of us here now!!!
Hehehe i am not that harsh nau ahn ahn! Its not like its the 1st time my boys are getting there! Besides its not a given that we would win so lets see how it goes. Sorry about the robbery incident mehn! its a war going on out there been there myself
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 12:00am On Feb 03, 2011
A-40:

Hehehe i am not that harsh nau ahn ahn! Its not like its the 1st time my boys are getting there! Besides its not a given that we would win so lets see how it goes. Sorry about the robbery incident mehn! its a war going on out there been there myself

Thanks A-40!! I appreciate. . . .I done kissed Nigeria goodbye for a while. . . .

Y'all are gonna win the SB, . . my dollar!

Big Ben is the monster yo. . Isn't he 2 for 2 in the SB now? He prolly wont shine or win the MVP, but the entire Steelers franchise has been drilled with that winning mentality, it aint funny!

Green Bay my butt-crack!. . . But wait o, with all these ur yeye suppourt to 'em STeelers, what bout ur home team, Dallas?hehehe, u no dey suppourt them. A-40 feeling funky by abandoning 'em cowgurls grin grin grin grin. I
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:08am On Feb 03, 2011
rikkyjen:

Thanks A-40!! I appreciate. . . .I done kissed Nigeria goodbye for a while. . . .
No place like home gee!

rikkyjen:

Y'all are gonna win the SB, . . my dollar!
Nor jinx us ooh!!

rikkyjen:

Big Ben is the monster yo. . Isn't he 2 for 2 in the SB now? He prolly wont shine or win the MVP, but the entire Steelers franchise has been drilled with that winning mentality, it aint funny!
A lot of people dont consider him an elite QB and watching the 2nd half of the AFC Championship game might buttress that opinion but aside the ability to improvise and extend plays outside the pocket which Brady and Manning dont have he also is mentally tough! When he falls down he picks himself up whereas the likes of Brady and Manning get rattled. And yeah that Steelers team go hard almost too hard at times! Hines Ward,Lamarr Woodley,Brett Keisel,Ziggy Hood,Ryan Clark,Ike Taylor,James Harrison the list goes on and on there is a lot of heart in that team and they dont have time for Hollywood! They are just gritty,gully and grimy and all they do is win

rikkyjen:

Green Bay my butt-crack!. . . But wait o, with all these your yeye suppourt to 'em STeelers, what bout your home team, Dallas?hehehe, u no dey suppourt them. A-40 feeling funky by abandoning 'em cowgurls grin grin grin grin. I
Yeye ke! How many times would i tell u to check Page 1 of this very thread? Steelers have always been my team and naah the Cowboys are not ma hometeam ooh! I just supported em cos i've been there and had an aunt there of which she is now in Indy (your zones ironically)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Poll-Roethlisberger-is-most-disliked-player-in-?urn=nfl-316000

Wetin we wan do with una love?? Is it you rival fans love that won the Mighty Steelers their Superbowls?? Lastly its good to see Bradshaw and Big Ben have settled their beef it was starting to get messy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2011
rikkyjen:

JeSoul, . . .

Its been a while jare. I saw your reply to my post (2 pages ago) no vex say i no reply. By the time i came in, e don accumulate.
No problem oh my dear. I just felt bad I didn't reply your email. Tank you ehn kiss

I just came back from Naija, so body neva acclamatize, especially wetin armed robbers come use my eye do for my house for Naija. It wasn't pretty!!!, Verily verily i say, it wasn't pretty!!! Na God save me
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry Naija why now? why?
Mehn oga Rikky, I am glad you are fine oh. Kai! see as people wicked for this world. What happened? pls do share.

You are more than welcome jare. By force by force, we must to see your name on the news very soon for excellence. Let the people say amen cheesy

Lol . . . I don't blame you. I realized this yr that I don't hate the Colts nearly as much as I thought I did . . . such that the Jets losing really wiped any hurt from the Pats defeat. Na so the hate take reach grin

Lol . . . TB40 is not too bad . . . if na Bawo . . . kai! grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
A-40:

Nor[b] jinx [/b] us ooh!!
Hehe . . . GO STEEEEEELLLLLLLEEERRRRRRRSSS!!!!!! grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
http://vitality.yahoo.com/video-second-act-laura-vikmanis-23889071

Chei the day a Naija woman in her 40's would look this fit lions go begin dey chop amala grin grin

JeSoul:

Hehe . . . GO STEEEEEELLLLLLLEEERRRRRRRSSS!!!!!! grin
I have a special song for u

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZI0yS680g[/flash]

Make sure u watch it to the end
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 6:36am On Feb 04, 2011
JeSoul:

No problem oh my dear. I just felt bad I didn't reply your email. Tank you ehn kiss
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry Naija why now? why?
Mehn oga Rikky, I am glad you are fine oh. Kai! see as people wicked for this world. What happened? pls do share.  

JeSoul

Am gonna try to hit the nail on the head, as you know say armed robber torry for Naija long pass Phd Thesis grin grin grin grin

They came in around 2am. . I wasn't even sleeping then, i was on the phone doing midnight calls when i heard my 3 dogs barking furiously as if the world was gonna end. Immediatelyy, i knew that armed robbers were inside my compund. I told the person i was talking to that "e be like say dem boys don come o". As soon  as i said that i heard staccato of deafening gunshots. . It felt like the shooter was next to me.

I was aalready "mara-ing and panting" and questioning why i came to Naija o. They were about 10, they came with Ak's and a lotta other guns. Jesoul, they packed HEAT to the TILT!!!. . .no be Sara-Palin-moose-killing-type-of-heat-oooo. . . No be yeye NRA kind of heat. This guns looked like Soviet-made Cuban AK's. The types you find in Chechenya and Fallujah (pre-surge).

So they  were shooting inside my compound and they were screaming that we open. We didnt, as we all hid in our courtyard(very secured with iron doors), so they sliced thru our burglary (Kick-@ss, huh) grin grin grin to enter the house. We were still hiding. They were screaming and shoooting in my sitting room (the next day we found Bullet holes in the walls, sliding windows, kitchen everywhere., a lotta pellets/bullet inside ma house)

They were still unable to get into the court yard. . .one way or the other, they saw a tiny hidden window that leads to the courtyard and they saw us. Since they knew they couldnt break the metal doors and since they knew they couldnt pass thru that small window, they started firing at us from the courtyardwindow straight into the courtyard !!the place we were hiding and lyding down were riddled with bullets BUT nothing touched us! Thanks to God. So, we told them we would open it.

When they came in, they put a gun to my head (that stuff was as cold as a dog's nose) and were screaming that i was the one who orchestrated the resistance to open the door abi and that i was the one shouting Ole!!! In a split second and in a moment i would never forget EVER, my old woman (mom) pushed me aside and stood in front of the gun and faced the thieves and she was on her knees begging them not to shoot cry cry cry cry

We opened the door and they led us out to our respective rooms. They took Rikky Ricardo grin grin in too and stripped me of my hard earned monies and dispossessed my parents of their stuffs . When they were done, they left without hurting nobody. Thank God

Being traumatized was an understatement! I had never seen such a brazen style wild wild west, gung-ho style robbery before

Ok, access to my house was supposed to be hard. With all humility, my house is  fortknox-like. 2 huge gates before you get to my  gate, Tall-back-yarrd fence with bottles on it and an additional barbed-wire on the bottles, with 3 dogs wey dem dey mix alcohol for to drink for night  grin grin. My buddies usually call my house toll-gate. lol.Upon all nko, armed robbers breached. My point ? Only God should be your security. Even in America, Not ADT or those yeye alarm. . .God should be your security o ma sista!

And here lies in my testimony. JeSoul and Everybody help me praise God ooooooooooo
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by dayokanu(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2011
Is anyone coming for the Superbowl? Let me know. Its happening in my Backyard.

The cowboys stadium is like 15mins away.

Females preffered cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Females preffered cool

U wan ayach babes. Sorry, buddy our NFL babes for dis thread dey classy. They dont do soccer boys, agaga german negroes for dat matter. tongue  No be windy city chicago u dey live?  grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
rikkyjen:

JeSoul

Am gonna try to hit the nail on the head, as you know say armed robber torry for Naija long pass Phd Thesis grin grin grin grin

They came in around 2am. . I wasn't even sleeping then, i was on the phone doing midnight calls when i heard my 3 dogs barking furiously as if the world was gonna end. Immediatelyy, i knew that armed robbers were inside my compund. I told the person i was talking to that "e be like say dem boys don come o". As soon  as i said that i heard staccato of deafening gunshots. . It felt like the shooter was next to me.

I was aalready "mara-ing and panting" and questioning why i came to Naija o. They were about 10, they came with Ak's and a lotta other guns. Jesoul, they packed HEAT to the TILT!!!. . .no be Sara-Palin-moose-killing-type-of-heat-oooo. . . No be yeye NRA kind of heat. This guns looked like Soviet-made Cuban AK's. The types you find in Chechenya and Fallujah (pre-surge).

So they  were shooting inside my compound and they were screaming that we open. We didnt, as we all hid in our courtyard(very secured with iron doors), so they sliced thru our burglary (Kick-@ss, huh) grin grin grin to enter the house. We were still hiding. They were screaming and shoooting in my sitting room (the next day we found Bullet holes in the walls, sliding windows, kitchen everywhere., a lotta pellets/bullet inside ma house)

They were still unable to get into the court yard. . .one way or the other, they saw a tiny hidden window that leads to the courtyard and they saw us. Since they knew they couldnt break the metal doors and since they knew they couldnt pass thru that small window, they started firing at us from the courtyardwindow straight into the courtyard !!the place we were hiding and lyding down were riddled with bullets BUT nothing touched us! Thanks to God. So, we told them we would open it.

When they came in, they put a gun to my head (that stuff was as cold as a dog's nose) and were screaming that i was the one who orchestrated the resistance to open the door abi and that i was the one shouting Ole!!! In a split second and in a moment i would never forget EVER, my old woman (mom) pushed me aside and stood in front of the gun and faced the thieves and she was on her knees begging them not to shoot cry cry cry cry

We opened the door and they led us out to our respective rooms. They took Rikky Ricardo grin grin in too and stripped me of my hard earned monies and dispossessed my parents of their stuffs . When they were done, they left without hurting nobody. Thank God

Being traumatized was an understatement! I had never seen such a brazen style wild wild west, gung-ho style robbery before

Ok, access to my house was supposed to be hard. With all humility, my house is  fortknox-like. 2 huge gates before you get to my  gate, Tall-back-yarrd fence with bottles on it and an additional barbed-wire on the bottles, with 3 dogs wey dem dey mix alcohol for to drink for night  grin grin. My buddies usually call my house toll-gate. lol.Upon all nko, armed robbers breached. My point ? Only God should be your security. Even in America, Not ADT or those yeye alarm. . .God should be your security o ma sista!

And here lies in my testimony. JeSoul and Everybody help me praise God ooooooooooo

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked this is beyond . . .  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

wow. just wow. So dem take gun, press am against your head and you're here alive to tell the story?  shocked  shocked Praise God for real!!! and thank you to mother, stepping in like that. Wow Rikkycardo, I am extremely thankful you and your family were spared. Kai! so na for news we for see this story? God forbid! Naija!  angry  angry  God will punish you for your sins!  angry  angry

Do you think those robbers probably got word that someone was from yankee in the house? and specifically targeted your house? That seems to be the logical explanation for why they wouldn't give up and came over-prepared. Mehn, this is a tale for the ages. I pray you never have to witness anything like this ever again in your life. Kai! Naija! sometimes I utterly hate you  angry

Welcome back ehn Rikky. No more naija visit for you for at least 10yrs. That's an order. Indianapolis is home. Drill that into your head quick quick. And some wonder why nigerians abroad turn their back completely on the country.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Females preffered cool

Lol. See this boy.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
rikkyjen:

U wan ayach babes. Sorry, buddy our NFL babes for dis thread dey classy. They dont do soccer boys, agaga german negroes for dat matter. tongue  No be windy city chicago u dey live?  grin

I don comot Chicago tay tay. When cold wan wounjure me. But in the last 5 days its been snowing in DFW too.

Hope say the snow no dey pursue me about.

JeSoul:

Lol. See this boy.

Better persin, JeSoul shey you dey come?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
dayokanu:

I don comot Chicago tay tay. When cold wan wounjure me. But in the last 5 days its been snowing in DFW too.

Hope say the snow no dey pursue me about.
Lol. Not at all. Its global warming grin

Better persin, JeSoul shey you dey come?
You buy me ticket? lol. I hear they cost an arm and a leg. You dey go siddon inside? abi na tail-gate you go do? smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2011
If its too expensive, we can watch it from my house. Only you and me
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2011
dayokanu:

If its too expensive, we can watch it from my house. Only you and me
and my 6'5 bodyguard cheesy do you mind?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
JeSoul:

and my 6'5 bodyguard cheesy do you mind?

I am 6ft6.

Your 6'5 bodyguard can wait in the parking lot
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2011
dayokanu:

I am 6ft6.

Your 6'5 bodyguard can wait in the parking lot
Lol. 6'6 - the 1inch heeled Timberlands you're wearing - the afro top on your head = 6'4.
You've seen those secret service agents that never let the prez out of their sight? thats my bodyguard X 10. You know how you fellas are about your 'properties' grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 5:26am On Feb 05, 2011
JeSoul:

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked this is beyond . . .  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

wow. just wow. So dem take gun, press am against your head and you're here alive to tell the story?  shocked  shocked Praise God for real!!! and thank you to mother, stepping in like that. Wow Rikkycardo, I am extremely thankful you and your family were spared. Kai! so na for news we for see this story? God forbid! Naija!  angry  angry  God will punish you for your sins!  angry  angry

Thank God o JeSoul and thanks for the emphathy. Osanobua will not make u see evil ooo,  grin grin grin. God wont make u shout "Iyeme" unnecessarily ooo. grin grin. How is my Ishan? wink

Do you think those robbers probably got word that someone was from yankee in the house? and specifically targeted your house? That seems to be the logical explanation for why they wouldn't give up and came over-prepared. Mehn, this is a tale for the ages. I pray you never have to witness anything like this ever again in your life. Kai! Naija! sometimes I utterly hate you  angry

I think it was more of a general raid, cos my neighbor who lives in London 10 months a yr was also raided. Dat one ehn, dem use plier comot and untangle  her barbed wire and they still went down the street for more share of the street moi-moi grin grin

Welcome back ehn Rikky. No more naija visit for you for at least 10yrs. That's an order. Indianapolis is home. Drill that into your head quick quick. And some wonder why nigerians abroad turn their back completely on the country.

Na so my sister, its gonne be a while before i go to naija. Thats why i laugh in Igbira when A-40 unabashedly said "no place like home".  A-40 my broda obviously hasn't seen the working hand of a naija-operated mack 4 rifle being toted by a 16yrs old hoodlum before. Boys that should be cutting grass in a boarding house somewhere in Uromi or Ughelli.

Hell yeah, no place like home for a man without options and a man without "papers" BUT with that not being a problem, then there is def a place like home. A place where armed robbers wont just storm your abode, a place you call a place of peace! Now we need to understand that, the American society has its own psychos too, but no one can be robbed in the most cavalier manner i was in lagos
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by lalaboi(m): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2011
rikkyjen:

JeSoul

Fuuuulkn hell!!. . . Mahn you is blessed!. .
sorry oh. . na inside job. . someone you know prolly alerted them that you just got back. .
And your mum . . I wish her Long life for her bravery!. . why u sef nor open bank account put ya money for there. .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2011
rikkyjen:

JeSoul

Wow thats some serious things! Thank God nothing happened sha! Una dey covered by the blood of the Lamb ooh! I am suspecting there musta been an informant at work

rikkyjen:

Na so my sister, its gonne be a while before i go to naija. Thats why i laugh in Igbira when A-40 unabashedly said "no place like home".  [b]A-40 my broda obviously hasn't seen the working hand of a naija-operated mack 4 rifle [/b]being toted by a 16yrs old hoodlum before. Boys that should be cutting grass in a boarding house somewhere in Uromi or Ughelli.

Hell yeah, no place like home for a man without options and a man without "papers" BUT with that not being a problem, then there is def a place like home. A place where armed robbers wont just storm your abode, a place you call a place of peace! Now we need to understand that, the American society has its own psychos too, but no one can be robbed in the most cavalier manner i was in lagos
I have had one pointed to my gut at point blank range. Everyone has their story trust me! Its a war going on outside no man is safe from it dont matter if you are 3ft or 8'1. I do agree that your case was gangsta and quite scary too

On to SB News! Maurice Pouncey would most likely miss the game and would be replaced by Doug Legursky! It must be heartbreaking for the muchacho

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.