Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Message From Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Message From Saudi Arabia (2529 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia / Message From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Saudi Arabia by Hardar4lag(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2008
Hello my Muslim Brothers and Sisters here is a message from Saudi Arabia find Attachment below. I will be grateful if i can get 20 or more replies.

Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ayinba1(f): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2008
Dear poster,

These kind of things are unIslamic as far as I know. If you want to do Dawah, please do it with purity of intention and Allah will accept it and reward you as He promised.

But this "forwarding" thing is unacceptable and I pray our scholars chip in a little bit. May Allah guide us aright, Amin.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by Hardar4lag(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2008
It baffles me also but i don't ve a choice than to forward it also, ay Allah lead us thru
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by babs787(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2008
Salam.

Please this message you termed 'message from Saudi Arabia' has no truth in it. I received this message years ago and here it is still being circulated.

We should try to run away from false information that has no Islamic basis. It is unislamic and we should be very careful of the kinda of message we circulate.

So many a times I have received and still receiving messages that, 'somebody sent many copies and his life changed for the better while someone that ignored it, regretted doing it etc'.

THIS IS PURELY UNISLAMIC, COMPOSED BY LIARS AND WE SHOULD ESCHEW THIS KINDA MESSAGE.

We have the Quran, Hadith, Sunnah as our guide and the prayers of the Holy Prophet (saw) where we can supplicate for whatever we may be needing.

May Allah guide us and increase our knowlegde.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by Hardar4lag(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2008
I taught as much also but i have no choice than to just pass it round.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ayinba1(f): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2008
@Harda4lag

You baflle me. How did you arrive at not having a choice?

Allah does not place a burden greater on you than you can bear.

Do you wake up everynight for Tahajjud? Do you fast every Monday and Friday? These things were done by Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) yet you have a choice as to doing them or not.

So who gave you this task?? I think you need to reexamine your iman. I am sure you have faith but you need to reevaluate your self.

I recall a similar letter when I was in Elementary school (Not from Saudi, not Isalmic) and it said you die in seven days if you do not forward it. I cannot believe that in this day and age, people can still be brainwashed by such c--p.

Ipray Allah opens your heart.

This letter you are worrying about IS NOT ISLAM. Allah bears witness that I told you.

Salam
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by nairamar(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2008
sad
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by Hardar4lag(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2008
Ok thanz very much plz can i ve ur email so dat we can talk better.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by Dfearless1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2008
There is no basic truth in this letter. I av heard of it and even see the letter more documented than this like 4 yrs ago. Islamically no body can see Rosulullah again. Ask from Sunnatic Ustaz and they will explain much better 4 U. Insha Allah i will be back 4 more evidence & proof.
+2348030933668 +2347085155456.

(1) (Reply)

Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God / Ask A Shi'i / 10 Most Wanted Terrorists Are Muslims. Mere Coincidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.