Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! (89095 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by mcvities(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2008
God day nairalanders,
Please I am experiencing difficulties in cheking my friends Post Ume result on the ESUT portal, www.esutportal.net, each time I click on check post Ume Result, the page loads and comes back to homepage, i seem not to understand what is wrong with this site, please if there is anybody who is a student of this university and can help me check this result please you are highly welcomed and I will supply the details so that you can check and upload for me.

Please anyone with information regarding admission please post here so that others can benefit.
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2008
It's either the results aren't ready yet or programers aren't good enough. Oh shuh, it could be both!
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by mcvities(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2008
Please I need someone that will help me check the result, probably someone in Esut, please I need to help this my friend.
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by mcvities(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2008
Please is there no ESUT student in nairaland, someone please lend a helping hand with this problematic site. please help.
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by DereI(f): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
Is ESUTECH admission list out?
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by wedeoh(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2008
the list will be out january , u can holla at me 08060568544
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by dawnuk: 5:45am On Dec 28, 2008
my uncle is a lecturer there
i let to UK last yr for my masters
u can contact him on 08035446541
he is Dr Chris
wish u guys happy xmas out there
it been fantastic here
anybody who wish to study here can just holla me at +447024023754
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by wedeoh(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2009
hey! guys just get ready the list will be out very soon .u guys need not worry much and u dont even need to come down Enugu to check ur names although im still in lag but should be in Enugu on the 10th . from my speculation the list should be out middle of this month (january)
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by skolars(m): 4:58am On Jan 06, 2009
I just spoke wit dean students affairs unit now and he said something private to some interested students 08037633338
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by MIMIPAM: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2009
i don't really believe that esut is the worst university in africa.you know why? thers is no university that does not produce illiterates as graduates,its all depend on what you as a student want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by Humbleggs: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2009
Please read me
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by tetemowi: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2009
Hello!

pls when is esut admission list coming out? becos we are really worried and pls what is the cut off mark of there post ume.
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by dynaflex(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2009
FOUR DAYS AFTER ESUT CLAIMED THAT THE STUDENTS
THAT WROTE THERE POST UME CAN NOW CHECK THE LIST ONLINE,
THE LIST IS STILL NO WHERE TO BE FOUND,
CAN ANY ONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
IF THERE IS ANY OTHER SITE THAT ESUT HAS THE IS RESERVED FOR THERE ADMISSION LIST,
PLEASE, ANY ONE CAN CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 07039127302,
ALL HELP WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED,

Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by wedeoh(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2009
Finally the esut result is out online quicky key in www.esutportal.net click on check addmission status then key in your jamb reg the out come should be ur result if ur addmitted then if it turns out to be error then ur not addmitted or site problem gudluck to yall , for those that/cant check txt ur credentials to and i will help out 08060568544y

1 Like

Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2009
ESUT admission list is out.i have already checked mine and was admitted to study micro biology.glory be to JESUS!!!!
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by osiken(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2010
i want to thank God for the admisssion he has given unto me in esut after waiting for a long time, and finally here is the admission.Admitted into esut as mining n geology student for 2009/2010 academical session.For those that have not checked the admission list is out.I just give glory to God Almighty n here is my no 07030056331.
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by jkennedy: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2010
please i'm finding it difficult to check my result,i keep on seeing not admitted for 2008/2009 session.Is that the right admission status
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by jkennedy: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
amaraedec:

ESUT admission list is out.i have already checked mine and was admitted to study micro biology.glory be to JESUS!!!!
please post ur reg no
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by jkennedy: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2010
osiken:

i want to thank God for the admisssion he has given unto me in esut after waiting for a long time, and finally here is the admission.Admitted into esut as mining n geology student for 2009/2010 academical session.For those that have not checked the admission list is out.I just give glory to God Almighty n here is my no 07030056331.
please how did u do it.please post ur reg no
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by jkennedy: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2010
pls my fellow nairalanders,i'm finding it difficult to upload the check admission status.It keeps on displaying error on page angry
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by ccollins(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2010
can one enter into esut without his jamb
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by IGWEBUIKENDU(m): 5:12am On Oct 10, 2011
If you have any problem concerning ESUT,admmision,post ume card or result, call N.D MAN for help-08130888098.
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by IGWEBUIKENDU(m): 5:16am On Oct 10, 2011
If u need help in ESUT,contact N.D MAN on 08130888098
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by osiken(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hello nairalanders, ESUT post utme scracth card and past question for 2013/2014 academis session is on sale in the banks in the school premises and it is on sale at the rate of N2,200 only. The post utme exam date has not yet been disclosed. For more information or assistance call Kennedy on 07030056331 or 07051661226, am a student of ESUT in Geology and Mining department. Wish you luck
Re: Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! by Adolphchidi: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2014
A MUST READ: For ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY[ESUT] 2014/2015
Admission Assistance processes is on going. For
Assistance to getting any COURSE of Your Choice
into ESUT,call me. Don't give up yet as there
hopes for you. Give me a trial!! Helpline:08063359536

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine / 6 Nigerians Whose Names Are In Guinness World Record / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.