Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Does - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does (3986 Views)

Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Getting Married To Your Age mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2008
Hjkl
Re: Does by monatoetje: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2008
ROFLMAO, no marrying an old man does not make a woman " look older "
Re: Does by hadiza30(f): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2008
It all depends. Marrying an older man may make you look older if you are obliged to dress or behave like the man. Take as example a young girl marrying an old chief.
Re: Does by damiso(f): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2008
I really think this depends on the individual.My hubby is actually way older than i am (not 20 yrs farrrrrrrrrr less than that) but i dont think it makes me look older.For one my hubby looks really younger than his age and also dresses as such.We also do not have a age defined relationship so sometimes i dont even remember that he is older than i am.Its the other way round in my case with people telling you really have to keep up with that your husband oo before people start thinking you are his aunty.So i think it boils down to the individual.
Re: Does by ssRhino: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2008
Haba, how cld you too blv such a falacy?
Nothing cld make u look older than your age if you dont wanna look older, however, most ladies in Nigeria seems to let go of their fashion senses once they have kids, so tell her to get some good hair do, change her "old woman" wardrobe and some nice shoes to go with it, and dont pain her face like masqurades, and i am sure you will be back here telling us, she is looking young and small boys are chasing her.
Re: Does by iice(f): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2008
No.
Re: Does by steaming(f): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2008
@ poster, i have heard that too and i refuse to belive it even tho i know this girl that has been dating an older Guy like 20-25 yrs difference and the Girl is really looking older than her friends including the one that already has three kids.

I cant generalise cos of this one instance but then,
Re: Does by benincitys(f): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2008
big no
Re: Does by spikedcylinder: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2008
Check out Hugh Hefner and the bunnies. Do they look older? cheesy
Re: Does by ssRhino: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Check out Hugh Hefner and the bunnies. Do they look older? cheesy

I love that one, so i guess this means that poverty will make any beauty look so old.
Re: Does by ramonacee(f): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2008
angelloven:

Does marrying or sleeping with a much older man like say 20 years older make you look older than your age or mates ?
My friend married  a 20 years older man and she has two kids now, heard some friends saying she looks old because her blood is mixing with an old blood. i have not taken time to look closely at her, granted she looks older than i do, but i usually put it to the fact that she has  carried and delivered two kids.
Please can it be medically proved? i really want to know lest i make same mistake because i don't want to look like a granny before my agemates. 

Thanks.
not atall girlfriend, where did you get that from shocked shocked shocked
it mostly has to do with individual difference, does her husband behave likesomeone from the stone age??
cos i have seen guys who are well over 30 something dating younger girls and, though matured but still very young at heart.
well, i advise your friend to get this cos -im -married -then- i -have -to -start -behaving like- a -cave- woman idea thing out of her head.
as far as i know,older mixtures of blood or not,  you'll always be as old as you think you are.
Q.E.D!!
Re: Does by ow11(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2008
If she begins to mix with his friends yes she will look older but it has nothing to do with 'blood mixing'. Instead, It has everything to do with her new 'friends'. A 19 yr old girl with a child in an ante natal ward filled with women in their 30s wouldnt look 19. But if she goes into a club with her friends, she will look 19.
Re: Does by rampagain: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
smtimes if d man is very old,it makes her look older than her age,wen they keep coming together and having sex,a yound blood is coming together wt an older one,hence d blending,making her look a little old and d man keeps looking good

like i said smtimes
Re: Does by otokx(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2008
No
Re: Does by coolier(f): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2008
No, but it makes you act older than your age!
Re: Does by mafolayomi(f): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2008
coolier:

No, but it makes you act older than your age!

that is it
Re: Does by olukemih: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2008
Girl friend relax you can't look older than what you are by marriage.

Looking older than your present age is a function of you in dressing, thinking and how you pay attention to taking care of yourself especially your skin

So take good care of yourself and look good always.
Re: Does by Flakybaby(f): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2008
No,  but it all depends on the individual, if she decides to act old becos her husband is older then she is old,  take Bianca and Ojukwu's case, even Rasaq Okoya and Shade, their wives rnt old but they make the men feel young instead,
Re: Does by carmelily: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2008
rampagain:

smtimes if d man is very old,it makes her look older than her age,[b]when they keep coming together and having sex,a yound blood is coming together wt an older one,[/b]hence d blending,making her look a little old and d man keeps looking good

like i said smtimes

@rampagain
are you in the 21st century? are you serious?

There is no medical proof that anyone begins to look like the age of the people they sleep with! puhleeeez! it means prostitutes would look young today, old tomorrow, young today again and so on grin
Re: Does by jennykadri: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2008
carmelily:

@rampagain
are you in the 21st century? are you serious?

There is no medical proof that anyone begins to look like the age of the people they sleep with! puhleeeez! it means prostitutes would look young today, old tomorrow, young today again and so on grin

OK D RETURN OF RAMPAGAIN

and yes i still stand by my word,and if u read properly u'd see dat i used sometimes
Re: Does by babara1: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2008
Always try to be happy in the relationship you will
grow older than your age.
Re: Does by babara1: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2008
It's all a matter of mind-setting. Whatever imagination you create into
your heart will definitely materialized in your real self world. Most ppl
are what they are because they allow their emotional feelings to take
control of their actual self person.

Your friend has a life to her self likely you do. Have a positive mind and try
to smile always you will remain younger.

What will be your reaction if i tell you that, you'll feel more secure and childish
with an old pal.
Re: Does by carmelily: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2008
jennykadri:

OK D RETURN OF RAMPAGAIN

and yes i still stand by my word,and if u read properly u'D see that i used sometimes

@jennykadri

who you be?
Anyway, could you please explain how that blood thing happens SOMETIMES. what exactly is the mechanism, please?
Re: Does by abujabooks(f): 12:37am On Nov 05, 2008
Yes!

(1) (Reply)

Ideas Needed Please / He Stole Again / I Needs Help In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.