Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ideas Needed Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ideas Needed Please (3989 Views)

Human Rights Activists Needed, Please! / Marriage Proposal In A Marriage Reception. Ideas Needed. / ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas Needed Please by pslm23(f): 1:54am On Dec 03, 2011
My grandma died 2 days ago and I will be leaving for Nigeria in about 2 weeks for her funeral. I have to make Memorial Souvenirs and I am drawing a complete blank when it comes to ideas. I just want to make something that is won't cost me an arm and a leg but at the same time something worthy of the memory of my granny, 

Please can I get suggestions and ideas? I made tote bags and mugs for my mom and dad's memorial souvenirs so I really don't want to go that route again.

Any idea is very much welcomed.

Thank you
Re: Ideas Needed Please by olarolar: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
hi,

we sympathise with you on the loss of your grandmother. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

i would suggest you use our services, we deal in helping people supply corporate gifts and souvenirs, since you are not based in Nigeria, we could help out - get good stuffs for you with nice printing on them at moderate prices

kindly call 07031319017,

will expect ur call. thanks
Re: Ideas Needed Please by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
//
Re: Ideas Needed Please by jaybee3(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
Re: Ideas Needed Please by pslm23(f): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
Thanks CC. I had wanted to send money home so they could do my share of the souvenirs but you know how our people are! They want it done here in the States so they can show off,  mschewwwww. undecided 

@ Jay Bee,  Those picture ideas are great. But I don't know oh! I was thinking of something that even the village women can appreciate and use. Nothing too expensive and flashy. I do like the colorful bags though and the flash lights too.
Like I said, with my mom I made tote bags which everybody loved becos it could be used for different purposes i.e carrying Bible, going to market/shopping etc. For my dad I did church fans because his homegoing ceremony/funeral was 100% an outdoor event and also on one of the hottest weeks in Anambra history  grin The fans came in handy as everybody was using it to fan their sweaty selves.

CC, what do you think of silver or dark colored wooden picture frames with my granny's picture in it and an inscribed inspirational saying etched on the frame itself with her Sunrise and Sunset dates??

(1) (Reply)

Literal translation of your surname / Anti-molestation Condoms: Reprieve For The Ladies / Mom, 20, Commits Suicide After Her Son Dies Mysteriously. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.