Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. (1445 Views)

Video Editors Hangout: Discussing The Best Video Editing Software. / Best Video Editing Software? / How Can I Post Youtube Video On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by sojioguns(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hi all. I am not an active poster because not a lot has impressed me. My friends at Pixel Chaos (who have worked with me on a couple of projects) are at work on their next video. Check out the teaser. on facebook
http://www.new.facebook.com/notifications.php#/video/video.php?v=27796209038
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by Raymond88(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
Ha ha nice one.
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by xothermik(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
well its like this,it looks nice and una try even tho too short 2 hav an accurate prognosis. will make up my mind wen i c d whole thing. i was however a bit disapointed to be quite candid cus for someone who does'nt think much of the great sea of talent here at nairaland i'd say id xpect much more even for a sneak peek. hollywood had been known to hav great previews for movies that suck. so like i said i wanna see d vid 1st. it still cool nice and a promising. i however dont think its the best video we have here on naira land. at least till the whole thing comes out. we dey wait make we see our complete oga patapata. grin
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by resichild(m): 1:34am On Sep 18, 2008
First off, let me say it was absolutely wrong to have called that video the best on nairaland.Its too short to place a real verdict and it really contained nothing extraordinary for u to tag it BEST.its good, but we have got to see more to rate it.Huh!where's Gamine when u need her. i hear xothermilk loud and clear.
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by sojioguns(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2008
Good. Now that I have peoples attention, we can pave a way forward. I am tired of seeing people just come and strut their stuff on Nairaland. We need a synergy to do greater things. I posted something about needing motion graphics artists for TV programmes and it was taken too casually. My job is to discover new talent and improve on existing ones. I conducted a training session for Avid editors at no charge so I am not just blabbing. Let us come together guys. I may be young but I know my onions.
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by resichild(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2008
I dont know why i read this post but it kinda upset me.why?
@sojioguns
u are talking of synergy but on my post u wrote discouraging things and u say u want us to come together, i personally called u after ur email and u promised to get back to me but, here we are still blogging.im not trying to start a battle with u at all(God knows i dont want that), im just saying if we r of the same views then lets join forces, cos even if we get just few people, we wud certainly come up with something that will send serious shockwaves.Success is not a destination but a journey,
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by sojioguns(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ resichild.
I am sorry for what happened on Monday. I had tonnes of meetings and I had to attend all. As per the job I wanted you to handle for me, I had to ensure that all was set before calling you on board. I dont want to give you stories. You see, there is a great challenge in Nigeria as a whole and I am seeing these challenges because I am in a transition phase from an total creative to a businessman. Honestly, if you have staff to pay at the end of every month, spending thousands of Naira daily just to ensure you can just have electricity and some of your priced equipment fail, then you can feel me more.
@ all
I have a lot of dreams and the situation of the economy isnt helping me. Almost all advert agencies in Lagos are owing my company money. I cannot fight them because they give us good business. So my brothers, we are trying, God dey.
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by ajayi1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
Men, You guys are tring. BIG TIME! Keep it up.
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by sojioguns(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2008
This is the full video. Comments,
http://www.new.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=26307289235
I need constructive criticisms.
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by xothermik(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2008
i dint even know u posted up d link to d full vid. i saw it on ait and i mus say i was quite impressed. cud b a bit biased becuase i knew the effizzie guys back in abu zaria so mit be jus happy to see guys i know pullin it off. but all in all it was very good and definately up to the best music videos in nigeria. know this however. the best music videos in the nigerian music scene are'nt really the best naija has to offer. and not even nairalanders at that. for instance the nollywood movies best effort at special effects and cg cud be easily be dusted by one guy in nairaland on a desktop p.c. it is one thing to be to be good in something and another to have the exposure and the good paying clients to make it.more so that is a commercial project and most nairalanders are just hobbists who jus hav a passion for it and have absolutely no limitations if they cud be paid well enough. i really think its a top notch video in the naija scene and tis good to see that its not from any dj tee or clearance peters or any of the so called best. keep it up we need more stuff like that to raise the bar and standards in naija. jus dont mess with dis forum cuz u dont know the kind of geniuses that reside within. cool
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by resichild(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2008
Still gotta watch it so i'll be back but the hype on facebook is saying something already cool
Re: This Is What I Am Talking About. The Best Video On Nairaland. by Neikid: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2008
just saw the video.
not bad at all, i especially like the way fire was played with.
again not bad.

(1) (Reply)

Program Makes Jpeg Pictures, Texts And Ads For Your Webpage. / Adobe After Effects / Who Have Videomakerfx Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.