Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Uk Student Visa Denial! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa Denial! (3308 Views)

How Painful US Visa Denial Could Be.... / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Student Visa Denial! by skulachi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2008
I applied for a student visa to the UK after been offered a place to study network computing in university of sunderland. But my visa application was declined on the bases that my fathers statement of account from UBA was not visible, even i can say it was clear, and in addition i did submit my fathers six months duration payslip from his company as a backup. With work permit also. A landed property of filling station was also submitted but in all this still i was declined visa.

The second excuse is the claim of non security features in my waec result, I find it so frustrating that after four years of graduation from secondary school Waec body has failed to issue my school with The original certificates due to them misplacing my set's photo album. irrespective of my schools persistence after resending another photo album and letters to Waec nothing have been done.
In all this Waec made a hindrance in my obtaining visa and had to use the result issued by the school which British Embassy abruptly declined.

In all this i am grieved because i have made a full payment of my first year of schooling to the university and yet i am still doubted of my fathers ability to pay my school fees and my welfare for the 3 years duration.
And also insulted on their doubts of me ever writing Waec even when i submitted my testimonial along.

I need help, Do i appeal this as my school ought to resume by september 22 (i have notified the school of this ugly situation), or apply afresh?
How do i go about my Waec result?, still Waec has not even printed nor sent my set result to my ex-secondary school.
How else can a statement of account be more clearer again? i am confused and tired!
Re: Uk Student Visa Denial! by yettidear(f): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2008
Whao! i feel ur pain I really dont blame the ECO guys if not for the rot in our own sysytem.What i this 'Big' issue everyone has with WEAC,it is always WEAC this,WEAC that,if it is not misspelling of names it is a problem with DOB. cry

Meanwhile,in developed countries it takes just a button on the computer, willing and motivated workers to do all the necessary rectifications.After four years??That is despicable!!!

Well,I am a JJC in this UK stuff.I can only pray that u find solutions to it and also hope that people respond to ur post.

Cheers!
Re: Uk Student Visa Denial! by vikiviko(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2008
I sincerely advise you re-apply.

Firstly you have to communicate with the school to defer your resumption .

As regards the bank statement, a letter from the bank to clarify there query will be better.

I urge you visit waec office and settle that.

If you need an officer to see i will recommend one for you.

All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa Denial! by presjany(f): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2008
@ Skulachi

Its quite a pity! I very much understand how U feel! But just do everything Vikiviko advised, and U ll be good to go! kpele dear!
Re: Uk Student Visa Denial! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2008
I say blame us . . . blame thieving, cheating, conniving, myself-only Nigerians. But for our aptitude for fraud the British Embassy wont be strictly asking for security information on your WAEC certificate. Dont blame those officers, its becoming very difficult to sift the genuine applicants from the fraudsters.

Sad but what can we do?
Re: Uk Student Visa Denial! by landis(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2008
davidylan:

I say blame us . . . blame thieving, cheating, conniving, myself-only Nigerians. But for our aptitude for fraud the British Embassy wont be strictly asking for security information on your WAEC certificate. Dont blame those officers, its becoming very difficult to sift the genuine applicants from the fraudsters.

Sad but what can we do?

Fix our country by chasing away those corrupt thieves from Government!

Yes, we can. If we are ready!

UI in the 70s was the cream of universities world-wide. We have virtually no university anymore now.

I would even suggest that the WEST/UN should help us; they should not admit any Nigerians to their schools.

This would force us to chase away criminals from Government and build excellent schools for our people.

But alas we are too divide-a-people to fight it out.

Sorry, no HOPE for Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa Denial! by kokorunna(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2008
You must appeal and probably get a good UK Lawyer to fight your case.

wwww.moneysaversforum.com
Re: Uk Student Visa Denial! by landis(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2008
You must appeal and probably get a good UK Lawyer to fight your case.

and all those money could be put to good use in Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa Denial! by kokorunna(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2008
I know but its up to the person who wants to study in UK

wwww.moneysaversforum.com
Re: Uk Student Visa Denial! by godfav0urs: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2008
I JUST SAW YOUR MAIL FOR HELP.I KNOW OF A LAWYER WHO DOES APPLICATION REGISTRATION FOR APPLICANT INCLUDING APPEAL WITH RESOUNDING EVIDENCE AND THEY ALL WENT THROUGH,HIS ADDRESS IS
BAR.DANIEL IDIBIA
MIDDLESBROUGH
17 ALARA STREET BY QUEENS COLLEGE ONIKE YABA
danielobida@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa Denial! by godfav0urs: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2008
I JUST SAW YOUR MAIL FOR HELP.I KNOW OF A LAWYER WHO DOES APPLICATION REGISTRATION FOR APPLICANT INCLUDING APPEAL WITH RESOUNDING EVIDENCE AND THEY ALL WENT THROUGH,HIS ADDRESS IS
BAR.DANIEL IDIBIA
MIDDLESBROUGH
17 ALARA STREET BY QUEENS COLLEGE ONIKE YABA
danielobida@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Flight To St Kitts And Nevis / I Got A Job Offer In Commercial Bank Of Qatar, Is It Advisable To Go / Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.