Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? (3356 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / NEMA Evacuates Nigerians From Yemen (photos) / Any Nigerians In The Philippines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Leilana(f): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2011
My boyfriend is nigerian, he is living since almost 6 years in Germany and he have to renew his passport. The embassy in Germany is very difficult. Tongue

They only accept payment with visacart and you know we dont have this cart and we dont know anybody with this cart. We try so much. His pass is already expired Undecided

Please are here any Nigerians who also had or have this problem with the embassy here?
How can we solve this problem?
The people from the embassy dont help to. When he call they are very rude and off the phone ,

I dont know how I can help him again.

Sorry for my bad english. I try my best Wink
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Leilana(f): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Mamken(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2011
Hallo Leilana

Ich denke auf dieser Website findest  du alle nötigen Infos.

http://nigeriaembassygermany.org/consular_forms.htm

Unter "Passpost renewal" steht nirgends, dass mit Visa bezahlt werden muss.
Vielleicht möchte dein Freund den neuen E-Pass bestellen. Hierfür habe ich von bekannten gehört, dass Sie via Internet den Pass bestellen mussten und dann einen Termin bekamen. In der Embassy wurden sie dann mit einem speziellen Gerät fotografiert.

Versucht euch doch bei Bekannten Infos zu holen.

Liebe Grüsse
mamaken
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by juzme: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2011
Nigerian immigration accept only major credit cards. It is not Nigeria embassy in germany's fault. that is what Nigerian authority want.
Anyway, if you dont have any of the major credit card to apply for passport you can obtain 3V credit card https://www.3vcash.de/. It is accepted in anywhere visa card is requested. All he needs to do is to buy credit on the card and the use it for the payment.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Markenny(m): 1:11am On Mar 30, 2011
@poster, i had the same probs when i wanted to apply for mine,there site is broken,even if u had credit card it not goin to work.it take me three month to figure out how u can get pay online.
1 go to berlin ask for obi nwaeke he will charge u 80 euro and pay it for u.he is workin with the embassy,
2 u can drop ur e- mail i will send u his number, if u dont want to go berlin without appoitment,
Obi has contact with swgloball in usa,he need ur application id and reference number,then a day later check ur status it done.
Am from austria but am in germany now,neu ulm.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by hotelbook: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2011
what about a Nigerian born in Germany 1980 but has been refused citizenship and is currently in Nigeria?He has confirmed German Birth certificates
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Markenny(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2011
hotelbook:

what about a Nigerian born in Germany 1980 but has been refused citizenship and is currently in Nigeria?He has confirmed German Birth certificates

It ur mother a german citizen,if not look for lawyer.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by plappville(f): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
At Poster, it surprised me when i finish reading u, i think i also faced thé same problem hère in France.
But My case was that My passport is still valid but they asked me to do thé new E-Passport as i am planing to go to Nigeria.
My payment was refused several Times. When i called thé Embassy yo explain they were very rude, madam keep trying we cant help u. I was like a S"""t but a bit used to them. I ve gave up thé passport issue. It's so frustrating.
I advice u follow Markenny's advice.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Leilana(f): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2011
Hallo Leilana

Ich denke auf dieser Website findest du alle nötigen Infos.

http://nigeriaembassygermany.org/consular_forms.htm

Unter "Passpost renewal" steht nirgends, dass mit Visa bezahlt werden muss.
Vielleicht möchte dein Freund den neuen E-Pass bestellen. Hierfür habe ich von bekannten gehört, dass Sie via Internet den Pass bestellen mussten und dann einen Termin bekamen. In der Embassy wurden sie dann mit einem speziellen Gerät fotografiert.

Versucht euch doch bei Bekannten Infos zu holen.

Liebe Grüsse
mamaken

Oh, sogar auf deutsch grin Bist du auch Deutscher/ Deutsche?

Es steht wiklich nicht auf der Homepage. Meinen Freund wurde diese Auskunft telefonisch gegeben und die Dame am Telefon betonte auch, dass er online die benötigten Formulare ausfüllen muss und dann eben auch online bezahlen soll.
Gut das taten wir dann auch, aber seine Mastercard wurde nicht akzeptiert. Die Dame am Telefon war dann schon nicht mehr so freundlich. Legte ständig auf. Überweisen sollte er nicht, denn das Geld wäre weg und ohne Termin soll er nicht zur Botschaft kommen und diesen Termin bekommt man nur nach der Bezahlung.

Ich glaube nicht, dass es um den E-Pass geht. Er hat einen Pass, dieser ist abgelaufen und er muss erneuert werden. Ich kann ihn aber nachher mal fragen.

Ich habe ihn auch schon den Tipp gegeben Bekannte zur fragen, aber hier in der Gegend gibt es kaum Nigerianer. Er hat Kontakt zu einen und der hat den deutschen Pass mittlerweile. Kennt sich also auch nicht wirklich aus.
Deswegen dachte ich, dass ich es hier mal versuche.

1 Like

Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by azorjiu(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2011
I you will need to pay here www.swgloballlc.com/ and open an ID. You can then pay and book an appointment with the embassy in Berlin.
I'm yet to apply for mine, but I don't think it's that difficult.
A friend of mine finished the entire process within 2 week.

Most Embassy staff tend to be rude, it's not only the nigerian embassy. I have had dealings with many embassies in the past, including the german embassy.

The Embassy should accept mastercard. Call them and confirm. Just be civil with them. Remember not to use "you must" when you are asking a favour from a nigerian. The Germans are fund of using such terms.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Katy86(f): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2011
markenny!

Thank you very much for the advice! kiss

If you still have the number from this man please send it to my email : kati.jasch@web.de

If have had some problems with my account yesterday, this is why I couldnt answer yesterday.

May be its not allowed to write in another language? I dont know.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Katy86(f): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2011
azorjiu - its not that easy. embarassed

May be for some people. May be for the people who study abroad an have got good jobs in Europe and America. For all the rich people its easy to get a Visacard, but my boyfriend dont have all that. His Job is bad. He dont earn much. No bank want to give him a Visacard and now its even worster because he can not do anything because is passport is expired.

The lady on phone from the embassy told him one million time that they dont accept his Mastercard. He should go and get a Visacard - search people who have one. We dont know any Nigerian here, who have this kind of card. Most of them dont even have a job and they are living from social.

He is allways very friendly to the people from the embassy, but this dont help. They are very rude. I saw it in 2005 when we travel to Berlin. I sit there with him and we was waiting. He had a termin but nobody had time for him. So we wait the whole day and when he try to ask in a very friendly way, this people there was treating him like shit.
I never see something like this before.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Markenny(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2011
@katy i will send u his number via maill,

@azorjiu, like i said befor swgloballlc is broken,there are not accptin master card and amex any more,only valid visa card is alowed ironically(valid visa is not allowed too),reason nigerians are makein payment with hack credit card,so swgloballlc is havein big time prob with banks and nija immegration services,
More, u can not call nigeria embasy on the phone and ask for help to pay online,u wil get the worst insult of ur life,reason cos the line is been control,and there dont wanna lose there job.thats why the are unfriendly.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Katy86(f): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2011
Thank you markenny. kiss

You really help us! My boyfriend is going mad because of all the stress.

I read about your problems too. I hope everything is solved.

I wish you the best.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by brutal(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
Markeny- -what do u mean by"valid visa not allowed"?
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Markenny(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
brutal:

Markeny- -what do u mean by"valid visa not allowed"?

it means ur visa card is not accptabel,
there web site is broken,u cant pay with any card for nw.
try it u will see,

@katy let me kwn if u got the mail,i send it to the mail u provide and
it not delived,
i got ur mail (mail u wrote me with)and i reply,, how do u find my mail add?
check ur MAIL;
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Katy86(f): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
I have got the mail.
Thank you very much.
I found your adress the time I read your latest Postings.

I told my boyfriend about the man now and he is not sure if this is possible.
He plan to go to police and get paper from them for the embassy. lipsrsealed

I dont think that this will help.

Please can you tell me abot the man? What is he donig? Is he from the embassy? How can he pay the money to him?

I need some information. My boyfriend is sometimes a little bit difficult wink

You have my email.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Markenny(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2011
i already told u he is working in berlin nigeria embassy,it vry much possible
he will need ur application id and refrence number,i attch my payment slip here
for u to kwn am not fakeing

secondly germa police hve no say in nija embasy,
even it hard for them to allow white person into the embassy
without appoitment for visa,i rember goin there with my wife
she have to stand out side,police will not help him.
i will send the full payment form to ur mail maybe he will
reconsider

Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Markenny(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
@katy
at the form blow is my name markenny emeka
u can also see my apportiment date on 16 of march
u see money paid 65doller
payment status done
embassy berlin
if u and ur man is not convice then, go to berlin
Hope that, they will open there door with your police paper
i send u the full form of my own payment via email
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Katy86(f): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
Thanks markenny!
I will show him that and tell him that police can not help him.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by plappville(f): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2011
I wonder what makes him think german police can help this matter sad.

@mankenny, so they don't accept MasterCard and they didnd specifiy it in their website? No wonder I wasted all my time without success when I was trying to apply for pasport.
So I ve to use a visa card befor I can pay for my visa fee? Plz enlighten me thanks.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by ebadullah: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2011
Hi how r u. Hope u r fine. I am ebadullah and want to go germany can u help me plz.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by World2000: 12:36pm On May 04, 2012
@Merkenny, Pls i need the nr as well am finding it hard to pay online and my Aufenthalts and Passport has same date to expire in 3mon time. yemiworld2000@yahoo.com
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by Markenny(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2012
World2000: @Merkenny, Pls i need the nr as well am finding it hard to pay online and my Aufenthalts and Passport has same date to expire in 3mon time. yemiworld2000@yahoo.com

Have you try calling berlin??maybe ther might have alternative solution for paymentam not sure if obi is in germany now last time I talk to him was about 6months ago...he say somethin about going to nigeria...I will still send you his number...if he is in germany it you will get appoitment under 12hrs.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by World2000: 3:19pm On May 06, 2012
@merkenny, Am in Germany each time i call the Nigeria Embassy in Germany nobody pick the phone it just the machine talking.
Re: Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany? by amnestylaw1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Markenny:

Have you try calling berlin??maybe ther might have alternative solution for paymentam not sure if obi is in germany now last time I talk to him was about 6months ago...he say somethin about going to nigeria...I will still send you his number...if he is in germany it you will get appoitment under 12hrs.

@Markenny, I am also about to start processing my about to be expired passport. Since I live in Slovakia, I will need help with securing appointment in time so I can return back to my family same day or so. Do you know whether that guy of yours still work in the embassy in Berlin? Would you be kind enough to provide me his contact number please? Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Living In Guyana / Any Naija In Ecuador / My Bitter Sweet Experience At Cotonou, Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.