Stats: 3,159,877 members, 7,841,290 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here (78782 Views)

I am a Modelling agent and I am looking for Young Female Nigerian Models / Post Your Nice, Unique Shoes / Nigerian Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by emperorben(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2007
hey seun,this' emperor,i wanna get intouch with u personally
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by lizzy(f): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2007
well, i wud lyk to be a model, y'all will nid to judge first b4 i go into britain's next top model, lol

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Perle(f): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2007
@ Abbey, are u tryin' to tell us u are a model
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by OmoEko1(f): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2007
lizzy:

well, i would like to be a model, y'all will nid to judge first before i go into britain's next top model, lol
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed walking out slowly and slowly
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Razorr(f): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2007
Haba, give the girl a break jare. She's hot.

@lizzy Go into the pageant girlfriend. You'll win! kiss
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Seun(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2007
Lizzy, you're ok. I wonder how you look when fully dressed. tongue
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by wormedup(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2007
omo eko,
what ur probs ?
u got something to say, say it.

seun,
she,s ok
she's more than okay !

lizzy,
how tall are u ?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by lizzy(f): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2007
@wormedup, am 5"10, well, just dsame height as tyra banks, lol,

@omo eko, yes ooo, u will see me dere soon enuf, lol

@seun, u dont nid to wonder ao i luk wen fully dress, u nid to see it (just kiddin)

well, fanx y'all 4 d comments, at least sum pple r encouragin me. fanx razzor.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by naijababe2(f): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2007
seun, i don't mind bill board adverts ooooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by jesusfreak(f): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2007
hi
im currently working but will love to do some magazine or billboard modelling for fun

check out my picture smiley

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by wormedup(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2007
jesusfreak,

u posted a link to ur yahoo box as attachment. that's not so nice shocked

save the picture and attach it only.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by emperorben(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2007
i'm a hot model and i nid exposure
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 21, 2007
My name is samantha and i am a Nigerian model.i am 21 years of age,

5 feet 11 inches,my statistics are 32,28,38.

I'm interested in the international fashion runway events.i intend to go into bikini and
the regular fashion design shows.

i need more exposure and desire to mature in both my runway and fashion design abilities,
which hitherto are my talents.

i'm waiting for a favourable response.i do have other shots of me in bikini and non bikini designs.thanks.

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by DisGuy: 8:19pm On May 21, 2007
international fashion runway

"sorry cant help you lav! we recruit young gurls, size 0-6, you're too fat and oh pls fire your photography he must be blind!"- this is the usual response you'll get in obodo oyinbo. very harsh environment wink

quit starving yourself get  real job!!
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by temmyabby(f): 5:09pm On May 24, 2007
na wah ooo 13 pages , oya post ur pics na. i tried posting sum of mine undecided oh well this is the only one that would fit . I need exposure,anyone with connection in London, i wont mind ooo , i'd be grateful grin http://portfolios.models.com/184572/
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by WesleyanA(f): 3:28am On May 25, 2007
you're sooo pretty @temmyabby.you should be on next top model.
i like the outfit too.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by bluenubian(f): 3:43am On May 26, 2007
temmy, u ve really got the runway look, go for it girl
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Ezinwannem: 9:17pm On May 27, 2007
nice oooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by daslick007(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2007
OK here comes a model, where is he, oh right here, me, What's up people, i am steve and i am interested in going deeper than deep with this modeling thingy, i've been here and there and i have 2 agents i'm working with, one is OK Negro, and the other is WENDY cLaSsIc Models, do i qualify, i have done some jobs too, hope my pic is kool enough

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by wifeypenth(f): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2007
me i av a fine face o ( just kidding) view ma profile. u go run
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Ezinwannem: 2:15am On Jul 17, 2007
gurl, u r fine jare
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by wifeypenth(f): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2007
@ ezinnwan thanx love
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Ezinwannem: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2007
moi
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by daslick007(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2007
DAMN !!!!!!Ezinwannem u're very pretty, u'll make a superdupa model
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Ezinwannem: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2007
thank you, more pixs
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Ezinwannem: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2007
again
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by daslick007(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2007
ok u win, will u be my model,

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Ezinwannem: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2007
haha, I dont wanna be a model ooooo, have gotten offers but declined dem,
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by daslick007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2007
why did u turn them down, i have a feeling u think all agencies are thesame right? the guys wanting to sleep with the femalemodels b4 they get jobs, well, my agent is a lady arried with 2 daughters, how's that
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Ezinwannem: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2007
i have nuthing in mind  regarding da agents, itz not ma passion 4 it, beside i aint in naija 4 me 2 be thinking dat way atleast
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by daslick007(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2007
okie dokie, i am leaving now, be here tomorrow, goodnight ma lady
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by beloved(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2007
hi seun, i saw yr massage that u really need models ok then i have one for u, her name is Joyce she is tall,slim and fair in complexion she is one of d catwalk model, dis is her nos, call her 08067167087 wish u good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic)