Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

United Kingdom Application: I Need Your Advice Siena And Fellow Nairalanders - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United Kingdom Application: I Need Your Advice Siena And Fellow Nairalanders (786 Views)

Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Kingdom Application: I Need Your Advice Siena And Fellow Nairalanders by mryellow: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2008
Pls,i want to apply to the UK embassy for a tourist visa for 2 weeks.I am cleared and i understand all the requirements except the Itinerary schedule, Pls,how do i make my itinerary details.

Is it all the places i want to visit that i will type on a paper and sign by myself or what,
I want to visit some lovely places in UK, I would love to read back soonest, A friend directed me to Nairaland, Keep it up ,
Re: United Kingdom Application: I Need Your Advice Siena And Fellow Nairalanders by darkroll(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2008
U have answered the question your self in your post , Simply state all the places you will like to visit in Uk and why you will like to visit those place .
Re: United Kingdom Application: I Need Your Advice Siena And Fellow Nairalanders by paribus(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2008
I think it goes beyond just making a list of places you want to visit. It would help if you are able to communicate you knowledge of why those places are of interest for you to visit and that you have a good idea of what to expect there. And also the arrangments you have made to facilitate your visit to those places. You could make a list like below:

Proposed Date/Time                   Description                                             Remarks

30th August / 6.00pm                Flight arrived heathrow                         
30th August / 8.00pm                Heathrow Express to Paddington         Fare cost - x pounds evidence - attached train fares printout
30th August / 8.40pm                Check in at Paddington Hotel               Reservation attached

31st August / 10am                   Tour Bus trip to central London            Tour booking attached
1st September / 11am               Madame Tussauds                                Online tickets printout attached
1st September / 1.30pm            Shopping at Oxford Street
1st September / 4.30pm            Return to hotel
1st September / 5.30pm            Visit London Eye                                  Tickets printout attached.

7th September / 5.00pm           Checkout at Paddington Hotel
7th September / 6.30pm           Arrive Heathrow airport                       
7th September / 12.00am         Depart to Lagos                                   Tickets reservation attached.

The list above is not exclusive and I'll advise you to make the information provided as concise as possible. In this way, you are making account for why yours is really a tourist trip and that you know exactly how you'll account for each day spent in the UK as  a tourist before returning to Nigeria.

My 2p worth. Hope it's useful. Regards
Re: United Kingdom Application: I Need Your Advice Siena And Fellow Nairalanders by yvy1(f): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ Sienna.

Really worth more than 2p. Should we re-value it to 2pounds?

Where do you fill this itinery? In the additional information section? If you're passing through Dubai, should you let them know?
Re: United Kingdom Application: I Need Your Advice Siena And Fellow Nairalanders by yvy1(f): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2008
Siena no vex.

Paribus, I hail O!
Re: United Kingdom Application: I Need Your Advice Siena And Fellow Nairalanders by mryellow: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
Paribus, Thanks a lot for th nice and wonderful advice, You too much, Please,how can i go about the tour booking and online tickets printout, Would i have to pay online, Please can you guide me, Thanks my big paribus
Re: United Kingdom Application: I Need Your Advice Siena And Fellow Nairalanders by mryellow: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2008
paribus, i still hope to read back from you

(1) (Reply)

Best Offers / Sweeden Visa / Wanting To Move To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.