Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Can I Have A Well Paid Job Having A Marine Engineering Certificate! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Have A Well Paid Job Having A Marine Engineering Certificate! (1350 Views)

This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate / Are University Lecturers Well Paid Than Medical Doctors / Top 10 Well Paid Occupation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have A Well Paid Job Having A Marine Engineering Certificate! by seandiddy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2008
I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO DA UNIVERSITY FOR 2 YEARS NOW SINCE I LEFT SECONDARY SCHOOL(2006) BUT LUCKILY FOR ME I HAVE BEEN CALLED UPON BY MARITIME ACADEMY ORON TO READ MARINE ENGINEERING, BUT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, WHETHER TO STILL WAIT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION OR TO GO AHEAD WITH DA ACADEMY.BUT 1 THING ABOUT THE ACADEMY IS THAT THEY RUN A HND COURSE NOT A B.SC SO I AM REALLY CONFUSED COS OF THE DEGREE, .A HND DEGREE OR B.SC DEGREE,WHICH IS BETTER?

PLS I NEED REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ABEG MAKE UNA REPLY ME
Re: Can I Have A Well Paid Job Having A Marine Engineering Certificate! by Dlecturer2: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
Big hi,
      I would advise you to pray and seek God's direction before taking any step. This is because God does think the way man thinks. He knows  us more than ourselves. And also , He knows the best for everyone. I wish you best of opportunity.
Re: Can I Have A Well Paid Job Having A Marine Engineering Certificate! by DisGuy: 1:46am On Sep 22, 2008
is it a crime to ask questions in naija or what?

Ask the school or academy, what your options are after your course
Speak to the admission team about course content
Ask them about employement after your course, if they have links to the industry
i'm sure they will i read somewhere about the shortage of skills/students in nigeria
Ask them (the school) about past students and further career paths you can take after your course
p.s by the time you finish your course might have the B.sc or B.tech title

what course were you looking to study in university prior to this one

good luck

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Career / Building Technology Aspirants / Noun Or Hnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.