Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Sms Short Code Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sms Short Code Help (982 Views)

C Code Help: How Do I Go About This? (pointer To Pointer) / How To Get Sms Short Code Like 32120 / I Need A Java Script Date Picker Code Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sms Short Code Help by adewale78(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2008
Forumites,
I want to join the league of sms short code owners because i had a service that am doing and will like to have my own short code.Is there any company that offer the service and what is their address or website?I want to used it for glo,zain,mtn,multilinks.or starcomms e.t.c
Re: Sms Short Code Help by adewale78(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2008
Is there none that can help me with my request?
Re: Sms Short Code Help by luckyCO(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2008
It depends on the network provider you go through.
network providers have given the right to companies and they are charging so much for it.
but I will give you number you will call who helped me from MTN
08037875861 celeb
Bye
Re: Sms Short Code Help by logica(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2008
if u did a search u will find many threads of the same topic, and solutions proffered.

(1) (Reply)

Help : Anyone Have A Free Data Generator Tool I Can Use / DELETE / Need Help On This Btw Networking &programming Which Of This Is Good For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.