Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (497503 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2006
@ rikkyjen,
Saha is crap- i agree with u.
He missed absolute sitters last night and that is unacceptable but Rooney, Scholesy, Smithy and Heinze will join the team this week.
Do u think Arsenal will cope with United's tenacious and relentless attack?
Reading FC or Sheffield United might snatch 3 points from United but Arsenal won't because of the old rivalry.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2006
Glory Disunited once more!
dedication(am so sick of love songs by ne.yo.)
Anyway,am not tempted to ignore saha again as I had done earlier after his poor WC show.the guy is in exhilating form even after his poor show in that match.
the guy is mean-faced though.
jackal
go find your twin bro huc and other Man U veteran fans.
I've got news for you.meanwhile am on my knees praying.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2006
Jackal I would not and not in a long time agree with you that Saha is "crap".
(I wrote a lot of things after this line line that are uncalled for{I deleted them though}, i only wish Man U fans are less critical of players).

I can swear guys would curse Richardson, but they'll fail to notice that himself and Evra really complemented one another ( is that supposed to be each other?-pls correct me!) given the lack of inexperience on the left wing.These guys (and Park) were constanly moving the ball, and if not for their incessant running spurs would have spent more time on the ball.

Back to Saha, I don't believe in labelling a forward useless except he doesn't have attempts on goal. Its glaring that Christiano and Saha are not combining well, and we have not used the wings to the fullest. I can only recall 1 cross we had during the game. Fulham would testify to how damaging our crosses were. comparing Martins with Saha I swear Saha is better.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2006
Saha is crap when u compare him to the clinical finishing of Wayne Rooney and Ruud Van Nistelrooy.
He had a one on one situation with Paul Robinson and he blasted the ball like a mongolian idiot against the goalie when a simple chip wld have just finished it off.
How many more of his shambolic finishing will i witness this season?

He has got everything else in speed, pace, mobility and aerial prowess but he lacks finishing.
Guissepe Rossi wld have done better than Saha did on saturday and that is highly unacceptable.
A team in form should score as many goals as possible and Saha is clogging the wheels.
I am glad Wazza is back from suspension. He is the missing ingredient in United's attack.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2006
nuggard!
I totally agree with you. Saha is not a type to ignore no matter what.
Jackal at your own peril ignore him.with the knowledge you have in sports how can you judge Saha just because he failed to deliver the other day.I expect that from someone else not you. abi
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2006
Jackal:

Man Utd is on the roll

I can't believe Arsenal is our next opponent.
Guess what? Rooney and Scholes will feature in that match as they have completed their respective bans.
Arsenal will lose again next weekend. grin

Jackal:

Do u think Arsenal will cope with United's tenacious and relentless attack?
Reading FC or Sheffield United might snatch 3 points from United but Arsenal won't because of the old rivalry.

Jackal:

@ Kitaun,
The fear of United is the beginning of wisdom.
Don't forget United will have Wazza(Rooney) and Scholesy available against Arsenal.
The last team Arsenal want to meet now is Man Utd because it will be a basket of goals.

Ferguson has picked up Barclays manager of the month and Giggsy clinched Barclays player of the month.
Solskjaer and Smith might also be given a run come next weekend.
The Gunners are in trouble. grin

As Isaid i will give the bulk of my opinions on this in the Reds vs Gonners thread, all i will say to Jackal, BRING SUNDAY THE F@#K ON!! And please if we do not see the basket of goals, and the game ends up as a draw, feel free to come back to this thread and eat humble pie, you promised 2 goals against the SPUDS you got away with 1, (What matters at the end of the day is points!)

Now you make all this bloody noise about ARSENAL LOSING BY A BASKETFUL OF GOALS AT OT, BRING IT ON!! People say ARSENAL are arrogant, to an extent yes, even others say CHELSEA top the scale (to an extent yes), BUT NOW I REMEMBER WHY WE ALL DETEST MANCHESTER UNITED, THEY DEFINE THE WORD ARROGANCE

AND AS MUCH AS I WOULD HATE CHELSEA WINNING THE LEAGUE, I HOPE THEY DO AND ESSIEN FUCKING BREAKS RONNEYS LEGS.
MAN UNITED THINK THEY ARE F@#KING gods CAUSE THEY HAVE WON 4 GAMES AND SIT PRETTY ON THE TOP. Well i am aware that the Gunners might not have enough to compete, same can be said of The Pool, but from now on, i hope Chelsea, stuff the s@#T back down [b]Fergies[/b]mouth, and give Sir Alex 1 more year to add to the 3 already of not wininng the Prem Title.

NOW LET ME SWITCH OVER TO THE MAIN MENU TODAY!!

cool GONNER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2006
Before Jackal said Spurs will be thrashed 2-0 but we witnessed a 1-0 win, now he is promising 3-0 to be the result in favour of Man Utd, na wah o ! basketful of goals indeed,

Everything about Man Utd reeks of arrogance and that is why they seem to be obsessed with being tops after only 4 games and think they will massacre Arsenal because they had hitherto walloped teams like Sunderland,

Well they have tried now that they have started getting over dropping points with small teams or better put relegation-bound teams, who said they dont have a license to be mouthy over this issue undecided

TIME WILL TELL
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2006
@ loyika and kitaun,
For once i agree with you on the ARROGANCE kizzack.
Man Utd is arrogant in the way the team bludgeons London clubs in the Premiership.
The team is arrogant in the manner they score mouth-watering goals against sloppy London clubs.

Loyika now wants Mourinho's Chelski to win because he detests Man Utd. Who cares?
Everybody hates United but we don't give 2 fcuks about it.
The hatred got us 8 titles in 14 years which is not a bad return for we Mancunians.
Keep hating while we keep beating all y'all.

Hate it or love it Man Utd will dismantle and shatter Wenger's dreams on sunday.
The scores will be 3-0 to Man United with Eboue or Gallas seeing RED.
GLORY GLORY UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2006
perhaps Disunited could not read well what i wrote earlier.I repeat Its Rooney who will get a red simply because his name is Wayne rooney.He is a black-listed chap and any ref who wants to make a name just gives him a direct red as it was the case in Amsterdam.
Hope you get it this time.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2006
No English referee will award Rooney any RED this time.
He has seen so much already this year and the young lad is ready to unleash his venom on the gunners.
Arsenal are so unlucky to be meeting United at a time Rooney is furious with football.
He could bag a hatrick against the gunners the way i saw him licking shots at Carrington training camp this morning.
Wazza is rearing to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2006
we shall see!Dont be too sure my man,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2006
Jackal:

Wazza is rearing to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go? for sure - off the pitch with his second bookable offence on Sunday! cheesy

MU is going down - hard. Just take it as our own way of ending ur excuse for an unbeaten run.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2006
Hey, I'm new to the board and I'm a devoted Man U fan. Glad to see I have some MAN U fans here too.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2006
@donzman

welcome on board, but i advise u fly emirates instead of banking on insurers for your success

The AIG won't save u, u know, if u understand a word of wat i said, wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2006
Emirates has developed some engine problems. The Engineers are trying to see if it is a minor of major fault.

PLEASE it is not advisable to fly on it because there is a possibility of a crash occuring. AIG will not be willing to
pay any victim of the crash o.

A word is enuff for the wise. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2006
bolaoni:

Emirates has developed some engine problems. The Engineers are trying to see if it is a minor of major fault.

PLEASE it is not advisable to fly on it because there is a possibility of a crash occuring. AIG will not be willing to
pay any victim of the crash o.

A word is enough for the wise. grin grin grin

u know, i love this guy,

that was funny
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2006
don't worry by the AIG become bankrupt due to inconsistency, samsung would eventually take over, but not for long before emirates finally assumes its rightful place, grin

not even the drunkards carlberg have a chance neither will thomas cook if they think travelers cheques would help them
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2006
lordimpaq:

don't worry by the AIG become bankrupt due to inconsistency, samsung would eventually take over, but not for long before emirates finally assumes its rightful place, grin

not even the drunkards carlberg have a chance neither will thomas cook if they think travelers cheques would help them

Brillant stuff cheesy wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2006
sarcasm ?:d
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2006
Emirates aircraft on its way to Dubai is doomed cos Al-Qaeda militants have taken over.
Unfortunately,all passengers on board were carrying samsung mobile which failed to connect as passengers were calling for help.
AIG has stated in its press release that the company will not be liable and will not pay any compensation whatsoever to the victims.
The news came as a shock to passengers waiting for their flights at the Heathrow airport sipping Carlsberg and a caucasian woman quickly made a dash to Thomas Cook outlet to change her currency back to GBP.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Key:
Emirates + Dubai= Arsenal
Samsung Mobile =Chelsea
A I G = Man U
Carlsberg = Liverpool
Thomas Cook = Man City
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2006
@Jackal
datz wuz a nice post by Jackal kip it up. We r not insuring anyone on Sunday.Emirate is definately going bankrupt on sunday hahahhahhaha.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2006
no way the henrycane caused by the emirates engines will be too much for AIG's insurance to cover!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bami(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2006
The Baby faced assasin has done it again.
man utd 3 celtic 2

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2006
Saha is crap when u compare him to the clinical finishing of Wayne Rooney and Ruud Van Nistelrooy.
He had a one on one situation with Paul Robinson and he blasted the ball like a mongolian idiot against the goalie when a simple chip would have just finished it off.
How many more of his shambolic finishing will i witness this season?

He has got everything else in speed, pace, mobility and aerial prowess but he lacks finishing.
Guissepe Rossi would have done better than Saha did on saturday and that is highly unacceptable.
A team in form should score as many goals as possible and Saha is clogging the wheels.
I am glad Wazza is back from suspension. He is the missing ingredient in United's attack.

How can you claim to watch soccer and mention Wayne Rooney or even Van Nistelrooy as clinical finishers. Van Nistelrooy is only clinical when the goal post is wide open and he finds it extremely hard to beat his man off the dribble. Rooney?, He hasn't scored in the champs. league since his debut when he scored the hat trick and he's almost impotent in the air. In the end, you really can't go wrong with either Nistelrooy or Saha. Ruud scores goals but his finishing isn't like Inzaghi's or Shevchenko's.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2006
Man utd is red red hot.sunday would be a maaaaaad day. Roon is back. Man utd is gettin all d 6 points available from arsenal dis season. :-)

Is giggs playin on sunday?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2006
who the diver? nah he has a 'groin injury'

MU is going down for the count - 89 -90 its over Arsenal beat MU 2-1!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2006
Man utd is red red hot.sunday would be a maaaaaad day. Roon is back. Man utd is gettin all d 6 points available from arsenal dis season. :-)

Is giggs playin on sunday?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2006
can't u read dude? GROIN INJURY
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2006
@ United fans.
We cannot let this defeat dampen the spirit.
It was quite painful but the season has just started and we need to start stacking the points before Chelsea flies off like they always do.
I knew Jose Mourinho will turn up the knob after his defeat to Middlesboro and he has done it perfectly well.
United cannot afford to walk with their heads low and should be looking at shooting Pompey out of the top.
Ferguson should now unleash Heinze and Smith as these are the players that would have died tackling last night.
United lacked the grit the likes of Roy Keane, Phil Neville and Heinze always bring into our game.

UP UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2006
hucarson:

@ United fans.
We cannot let this defeat dampen the spirit.

You know huc, that is the spirit, u should not let it dampen your spirit, like i said its still early days for you guys, but its gonna be hard,

hucarson:

United cannot afford to walk with their heads low and should be looking at shooting Pompey out of the top.

well you should have said united should walk with their heads high, afterall you are still second place, we are ninth for pete's sake, u shouldn't cry over spilt milk, u win some, u lose some and u draw some, but this time you lost, its no big deal,

hucarson:

Ferguson should now unleash Heinze and Smith as these are the players that would have died tackling last night.
United lacked the grit the likes of Roy Keane, Phil Neville and Heinze always bring into our game.

UP UNITED.

yes, u really did lack those guys, but please help me ask "Sir" ferguson wat oshea was doin in the holdin midfield role, oh please, wat happened to alan smith, frankly i thot u guys were gonna demolish us, but reverse was the case,

sorry guys better luck next time, when i mean next time i mean next year because u guys can't beat us in emirates,

i don't think you know the gravity of this, its confidence boosting, if we can beat manchester united, we can beat anybody, just watch, please do mark my words,

peace all,

UP United, [size=17pt]UP GUNNERSSSSSSS[/size]

[size=20pt]GUNNERS RULEEEEss[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2006
go go go go go go go go go goallllllllll
go gunners up gunners
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2006
lordimpaq:

but please help me ask "Sir" ferguson what oshea was doin in the holdin midfield role, oh please, what happened to alan smith

Thot I was the only one wondering about that.

I believe the sub should have been Carrick for Oshea.

But what else can we do

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.